Cut n Run Joe craters in the polls - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
B0ycey wrote:He said it was intuition.

Sure, conspiracy theories are intuitive rather than factual.

B0ycey wrote:But even if he was dead before Neptune Spear, who was making the videos?

That should also be part of the theory. However, who the hell was Osama bin Laden at all? Was the guy on the videos Osama bin Laden indeed? And so on and so forth.

Anyway, as the best part of Trump's legacy says: "What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." (Wining by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large)
Beren wrote:And how does that exactly imply to you that he, altogether with Al-Qaeda, wasn't fake? Do you think it's somehow harder for fake people and things to just disappear?

I would say it's probably easier to fake the very concept of Afghanistan and the war :)
wat0n wrote:I would say it's probably easier to fake the very concept of Afghanistan and the war :)

Maybe the Taliban doesn't disappear because they're not fake, it wasn't China or the Russians that created them from thin air and could make them thin air anytime they want.
Beren wrote:Anyway, as the best part of Trump's legacy says: "What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening." (Wining by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large)

Videos or course can be verified by audio and biological markings to be sure there was no body double. But I guess it depends on how much you trust the government - which conspiracy theorists won't. I am usually skeptical in any case. But I do think America killed Bin Laden given the evidence we have seen and the logical conclusion that America doesn't really have a reason to lie about this.
B0ycey wrote:America doesn't really have a reason to lie about this.

The reason is that the US government and allies wanted to go to war, so they orchestrated a plot and created a whole back-up story for it. All that wouldn't be a conspiracy theory if we were taught and allowed to know the real history of mankind, because we'd just know then that that's how it usually goes.
Beren wrote:The reason is that the US government and allies wanted to go to war, so they orchestrated a plot and created a whole back-up story for it. All that wouldn't be a conspiracy theory if we were taught and allowed to know the real history of mankind, because we'd just know then that that's how it usually goes.

The war was justified by the plane hitting the the twin towers. The US remained to kill Bin Laden. Once he died, the goal posts moved to nation building. So in that sense, once they had killed Bin Laden they should have left. Not that I trust the official narrative of course. The real reason for the war was military contracts. The right people in the right positions were making a lot of money in Afghanistan. But I suspect they at least wanted to kill Bin Laden and defeat the Taliban.
Beren wrote:The reason is that the US government and allies wanted to go to war, so they orchestrated a plot and created a whole back-up story for it. All that wouldn't be a conspiracy theory if we were taught and allowed to know the real history of mankind, because we'd just know then that that's how it usually goes.

A war for what? No one gave a shit about Afghanistan before 2001. At most, people felt sorry about those who had to live under Taliban rule... And that's about it.
wat0n wrote:A war for what? No one gave a shit about Afghanistan before 2001. At most, people felt sorry about those who had to live under Taliban rule... And that's about it.

A good question indeed. In my opinion neither the Afghan war nor the Iraq war was about Afghanistan or Iraq, they both were rather about something between them.
Beren wrote:A good question indeed. In my opinion neither the Afghan war nor the Iraq war was about Afghanistan or Iraq, they both were rather about something between them.

So you believe the US wanted to encircle Iran? But then both Iraq and Afghanistan had governments hostile to Iran...
wat0n wrote:So you believe the US wanted to encircle Iran? But then both Iraq and Afghanistan had governments hostile to Iran...

They may have been hostile to Iran, but they were linked to the US and allies neither. In my opinion the real question is if what they were up to or preparing for regarding Iran.
Bi Laden's death wasn't faked, but it was pretty irrelevant in the big scheme of things. USA stayed on another 13 years in Afghanistan afterwards.
B0ycey wrote:I posted it then deleted it. It is too graphic for a forum and I dont want to get Noemon on my case. But you could just Google it.

As for Bin Laden, OK it is intuition. No problem, but do you really think Obama wanted to pretend for the sakes of myth?

Understandable.

I don't genuinely want to see it anyway. Not into that shit.

I'll take your word about it, and we could call it evidence, but sorta not really even. We know how easy technology makes it to manipulate photos.

Just saying.
So President* Biden had the sheer chutzpah to declare the Afghanistan fiasco an "extraordinary success." I'm sure you've heard the phrase "our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor"? Biden chose to throw away all three--he abandoned hundred of US citizens, he handed over to the Taliban massive quantities of military supplies, and given a choice between keeping his word to the American people or the Taliban, he chose the Taliban--and in the process abandoned not just hundreds of Americans but hundreds of thousands of Afghani supporters to rape and murder at the Taliban's hands. This is going to make Carter's problems with the US citizens seized by Iran look like a minor hiccup, but like that crisis it's going to drag on and on and on ... with an election only a little more than a year away.
The Bush admin couldn't privatize anything else and sell it off to their buddies so they started a war to hand out big contracts to their friends. It's not more complicated than that. This was the same administration that tried to privatize Social Security, lmao.

They were Republicans so base greed and a psychopathic willingness to sacrifice American lives to transfer governmental wealth to the rich is their primary drive.

Lol imagine how much Healthcare, education, infrastructure, etc. we could have provided with $2 trillion. All of it just set on fire for stupid bullshit that evaporated the second we left. And now our nation's dumbest motherfuckers who bought into it are going to shriek about 13 soldiers dying in a war they never cared about until they could use those corpses as a cudgel against their political enemies.

Rightwing beliefs are a mental illness or some kind of expression of antisocial personality disorder. Plain and simple.

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]

Israel removed 10,000 Israeli families from Gaz[…]

The Donbas fortifications have been incredibly su[…]

@litwin is clearly an Alex Jones type conspir[…]