trump and the DEFECATING PIG - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
When i heard that Fat Donald, desperately looking for a media outlet to entertain his mentally challenged cult after being banned from various media outlets, was going to create his own outlet i immediately thought, "This won't end well for the Fat Guy. Without doubt the crew assembled to construct Fatso's web site ("Truth :eek: Social") will be way more adept at kissing the Fat Guy's ample behind than they will be at constructing a web site. I was correct ...... :lol: .

Former President Donald Trump's upcoming social-media site, Truth Social, was hacked just a few hours after the announcement of its launch.

Hackers from Anonymous said they had created fake accounts on Trump's Truth Social site.

"We had a fun time trolling it to high heaven," one of the hackers said.

Hackers claiming affiliation with the group Anonymous created fake accounts for Trump and his former aide Steve Bannon on Truth Social, the network that Trump announced Wednesday, The New York Times reported. Fake accounts were also set up in the names of the conspiracy theorist Ron Watkins and Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey.

The hackers posted a picture of a defecating pig (supremely appropriate :lol: ) on an account with the handle @donaldjtrump, the publication reported, with screenshots shared on Twitter.

https://grahamcluley.com/wp-content/upl ... x1024.jpeg
jimjam wrote:Hackers from Anonymous said they had created fake accounts on Trump's Truth Social site.

"I think they'll see my website, and they'll see it's a beautiful website, and who knows? Maybe they'll want to stick around. I think they just might, folks, I really do. It's a great website."

I hope that fuck fuck piece o shit Trump dies ASAP. I really really really hope he died before 2024.

Steve Bannon can suck on a big black rubber dick and die too.
Rancid wrote:I hope that fuck fuck piece o shit Trump dies ASAP. I really really really hope he died before 2024.

In a supreme demonstration of impeccable leadership Obese Donald assured us that covid would simply "go away". He then caught covid (bad) and if he were not president at the time, he could very well have dropped dead. How ironic.
jimjam wrote:In a supreme demonstration of impeccable leadership Obese Donald assured us that covid would simply "go away". He then caught covid (bad) and if he were not president at the time, he could very well have dropped dead. How ironic.

When he caught COVID, I really wanted him to live, because he was the president, and I wanted him to actually lose the election. However, after what happened on Jan 6th, I regret I wanted him to live. I really wish he would have died then.

That piece of shit.
Rancid wrote:I hope that fuck fuck piece o shit Trump dies ASAP. I really really really hope he died before 2024.

I despise Trump as a human being but can appreciate his comedy value.

I also don't wish death on anyone but can appreciate the "POFO Post of the Year" when I see it. :lol:
Rancid wrote:When he caught COVID, I really wanted him to live, because he was the president, and I wanted him to actually lose the election. However, after what happened on Jan 6th, I regret I wanted him to live. I really wish he would have died then.

That piece of shit.

"Trumerica! FUCK YEAH! Lick my butt and suck on my balls!"

Unthinking Majority wrote:"Trumerica! FUCK YEAH! Lick my butt and suck on my balls!"

I was in my early 20's during the Big Vietnam Lie and managed not to be sent to a jungle on the other side of the planet to kill or be killed (details not available). I did see, however, friends get shipped back home in steel coffins with all "honors". Broke my heart. No doubt the coffin factory made a nice profit off of those 58,000 or so coffins. Meanwhile Obese Donald's dad made a phone call and, presto, America's best con artist in training suddenly had "bone spurs" :lol: .

jimjam wrote:I was in my early 20's during the Big Vietnam Lie and managed not to be sent to a jungle on the other side of the planet to kill or be killed (details not available). I did see, however, friends get shipped back home in steel coffins with all "honors". Broke my heart. No doubt the coffin factory made a nice profit off of those 58,000 or so coffins. Meanwhile Obese Donald's dad made a phone call and, presto, America's best con artist in training suddenly had "bone spurs" :lol: .

Sad. Listen, I don't blame him for dodging the war. We have only 1 live as far as we know, It is a steep price to ask to risk it in your teens/twenties when the very assholes that are sending you there are sitting on their expensive desks, wearing their expensive suits, making a shiton of money, and then gives you the middle finger after "thank you for your service" nonsense. Then you don't have health coverage, you don't have a job, you might have PTSD or have lost a limb or your life.
So I would have dodged it if I was in his situation as well (although ideally if I am going to pay for a doctor to lie, I would like a more substantial lie than "bone spurs"). My main issue with fat donald, is that the guy is all of the sudden trying to pretend he is more patriotic than anyone. Excuse me.... I am ok if you dodge, I am not ok if you dodge and then start claiming that you are a fucking patriot and start making fun of ACTUAL patriots. And the "cherry on top" is that he is getting americans to fight each other... is there anything less patriotic than that? Seriously, if you were china or russia or northkorean and they get to face a genie that offers them 1 wish... wouldnt it made sense to request that wish to have the enemy country have their people fight each other? Just saying....
Unthinking Majority wrote:I despise Trump as a human being but can appreciate his comedy value.

I also don't wish death on anyone but can appreciate the "POFO Post of the Year" when I see it. :lol:

I've mentioned Trump commentated a boxing card on 9/11.

I prefer him as a boxing commentator.

I don't wish death on anyone either (though to each their own), although if the alternatives are Trump dying or running for president, I might wish for the former.
Unthinking Majority wrote:"Trumerica! FUCK YEAH! Lick my butt and suck on my balls!"

This movie was a while ago. Due to inflation, freedom doesn't cost a buck o five anymore. It is probably more like two fifty.
XogGyux wrote:Sad. Listen, I don't blame him for dodging the war. We have only 1 live as far as we know, It is a steep price to ask to risk it in your teens/twenties when the very assholes that are sending you there are sitting on their expensive desks, wearing their expensive suits, making a shiton of money, and then gives you the middle finger after "thank you for your service" nonsense. Then you don't have health coverage, you don't have a job, you might have PTSD or have lost a limb or your life.
So I would have dodged it if I was in his situation as well (although ideally if I am going to pay for a doctor to lie, I would like a more substantial lie than "bone spurs"). My main issue with fat donald, is that the guy is all of the sudden trying to pretend he is more patriotic than anyone. Excuse me.... I am ok if you dodge, I am not ok if you dodge and then start claiming that you are a fucking patriot and start making fun of ACTUAL patriots. And the "cherry on top" is that he is getting americans to fight each other... is there anything less patriotic than that? Seriously, if you were china or russia or northkorean and they get to face a genie that offers them 1 wish... wouldnt it made sense to request that wish to have the enemy country have their people fight each other? Just saying....

I actually talked to a neighbor the other day, he dodged the war.

He got in trouble in his early twenties and joined the Marines as an ultimatum.

He ended up skipping town and hooking up with some hippies in San Francisco.

He was a quasi fugitive for a while, until Carter granted amnesty to Vietnam dodgers.

In the mean time he'd been a mechanic and he eventually became a truck driver.

Nothing wrong with dodging the war though. Just the inequality and privilege are noxious.

Just relaying that story also, my neighbor just told me about it recently.

More stupid arguments, I see. It won't matter be[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a […]

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab[…]

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all of[…]