Men see the lost cause of dating (girls don't like men) will it actully cause society to fall apart? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Igor Antunov wrote:OG Trad waifu candidate = Original very rare traditionally inclined (highly cultured) potential wife. Not corrupted beyond recognition by western degeneracy. It's like she's the girl next door from a 1950's American neighborhood.

And yes I find Iranians (and Pakistanis btw) incredibly based.

Bro, cut out the internet slang, I'm not that hip to it. Just speak regular English.

You are on the right track, though.

Be a proper gentleman, and accept her denial if she chooses, that's the name of the game, but she won't probably turn down a handsome, intelligent bloke like you.

Take her to a nice, but not too expensive Lebanese restaurant. And if you have a good time, and a good conversation, have a walk in the park.

If the mood is really right (and I've fucked this shit up too many times), maybe lean in for a kiss.

If there is no mood, bide your time. Offer to take her out again. You can split the bill, or you can pay it all. Depends on your standing and her standing, and her expectations. Her expectations might be the guy pays all. It all depends.

Whatever, have fun, that's the main thing.

I wish you great success.
I found a beautiful woman 20 years younger than me that was more than willing to marry an older man who treated her well and respected her. Married 9 years now. Hmmm... where did they get stats from... an MGTOW website? :lol:

Having a decent personality sure doesn't hurt. It's amazing how far being fun, kind, and energetic will get you with ANY woman.

Saying girls don't like men is ridiculous. They just don't like assholes. :D
Igor Antunov wrote:OG Trad waifu candidate = Original very rare traditionally inclined (highly cultured) potential wife. Not corrupted beyond recognition by western degeneracy. It's like she's the girl next door from a 1950's American neighborhood.

And yes I find Iranians (and Pakistanis btw) incredibly based.

English is your 2nd or 3rd language. I don't have 1, so you're doing better than me.
"Based" is not the right word there.
Maybe "biased," as in opinionated.
Maybe "base", as in low.
Crantag wrote:Bro, cut out the internet slang, I'm not that hip to it. Just speak regular English.

You are on the right track, though.

Be a proper gentleman, and accept her denial if she chooses, that's the name of the game, but she won't probably turn down a handsome, intelligent bloke like you.

Take her to a nice, but not too expensive Lebanese restaurant. And if you have a good time, and a good conversation, have a walk in the park.

If the mood is really right (and I've fucked this shit up too many times), maybe lean in for a kiss.

If there is no mood, bide your time. Offer to take her out again. You can split the bill, or you can pay it all. Depends on your standing and her standing, and her expectations. Her expectations might be the guy pays all. It all depends.

Whatever, have fun, that's the main thing.

I wish you great success.

You're complicating a simple process. None of that is necessary to get to 1st base here. The 'mood' is there every time we're in the same general vicinity of each other. The attraction is pheromone driven we're already compatible on that front. She stands there fawning, tugging her long hair getting too close to me every time we talk and acts 15 when I say something to her despite being a fully grown adult. And relax she's not retarded I've seen her interacting with others.

I'm just keen to find out if she's compatible in other ways and for that we need to ease into hanging out for prolonged periods. It's hard to explore those ways now since we're living in a police state.

Steve_American wrote:
English is your 2nd or 3rd language. I don't have 1, so you're doing better than me.
"Based" is not the right word there.
Maybe "biased," as in opinionated.
Maybe "base", as in low.

Based meaning grounded in reality. Strong foundations.
Igor Antunov wrote:You're complicating a simple process. None of that is necessary to get to 1st base here. The 'mood' is there every time we're in the same general vicinity of each other. The attraction is pheromone driven we're already compatible on that front. She stands there fawning, tugging her long hair getting too close to me every time we talk and acts 15 when I say something to her despite being a fully grown adult. And relax she's not retarded I've seen her interacting with others.

I'm just keen to find out if she's compatible in other ways and for that we need to ease into hanging out for prolonged periods. It's hard to explore those ways now since we're living in a police state.

I thought you were trying to court her.

Assuming it is how you say it is, if she is coming onto you, have at it. What the fuck are you waiting for.
Igor Antunov wrote:pheromone driven

Well, if you don't want sex, and her interest in you is sexual ("pheromone driven"), I don't see it going anywhere.

Women have needs too.
@Igor Antunov

It's hard to explore those ways now since we're living in a police state.

What weird sexual practices are you into that the police would be interested in you?

:eh:
ingliz wrote:@Igor Antunov

What weird sexual practices are you into that the police would be interested in you?

:eh:

Sexual is easy we can do it in the car. But I'm really interested in this woman so it's not a pump and dump situation.

Courting practices in this chicken shit country include but are not limited to:

-Having somebody over to my house and vice versa
-Visiting a mall

Not possible unless you get meme vax'd and even then there's talk of them revoking everybody's pass due to the new strain. Plus I'm not suffering the indignity of trying to hold lengthy conversations with a woman through a mask. Vaxd or not you still have to wear a mask.
:eh: @Igor Antunov There are lots of places you could go, and once you are seated in a cafe or restaurant, you can take off the mask, unless you're a dipshit who hasn't been vaccinated, of course... You cna't wear a mask and eat/drink, so your claims are just dumb, as usual.

Indignity... :lol: You're at the bottom. You can only go up.

Ever heard of a nice park? Go for a walk by the river or lake with her. Fuck, you have no imagination!!!

Avoid women, @Igor Antunov. You're toxic.
Godstud wrote::eh: @Igor Antunov There are lots of places you could go, and once you are seated in a cafe or restaurant, you can take off the mask, unless you're a dipshit who hasn't been vaccinated, of course... You cna't wear a mask and eat/drink, so your claims are just dumb, as usual.

Indignity... :lol: You're at the bottom. You can only go up.

Ever heard of a nice park? Go for a walk by the river or lake with her. Fuck, you have no imagination!!!

Avoid women, @Igor Antunov. You're toxic.

Here comes the party pooper.
You love her but you are not willing to wear a mask or get vaccinated to court her properly? Well it would appear, not very much.

Offer to take her out again. You can split the bill, or you can pay it all. Depends on your standing and her standing, and her expectations. Her expectations might be the guy pays all. It all depends.

Never do this. Insist on chivalry. Pay even if she does not want to. If she won't let you pay she is saying that she is not that into you. Perhaps.

Add to this that Iran is, to say the least, a traditional country and on dates men pay. It is their custom. Assuming you both know that this is a date. And with Persians you have to be careful of Taarof. Her insistence on paying may be participating in this elaborate 'charade'. In the end you are supposed to pay though she may refuse to let you three times. Read up on this if you are not familiar.

If she is vaccinated, you get vaccinated. Small price to pay to ensure you do not kill your one true love. Faint heart never won fair maiden.
Crantag wrote:I'm a fucked up loser, now go ahead and not be a dick about it. I readily said it, and then you wanted to pile on.

No, I made an observation that I thought might be helpful to you or others.
That is not helpful, especially because you don't actually know me.

Non sequitur.
And I have a Master's in economics, and I dropped out of my PhD.
And by the way, I wake up at 4:30am every day, and drive an hour, to work on a farm.

Well, it beats lying to serve the narrow financial interests of the privileged, as most holders of advanced degrees in economics do.
(in response to my comment about splitting bills)

Drlee wrote:Never do this. Insist on chivalry. Pay even if she does not want to. If she won't let you pay she is saying that she is not that into you. Perhaps.

Add to this that Iran is, to say the least, a traditional country and on dates men pay. It is their custom. Assuming you both know that this is a date. And with Persians you have to be careful of Taarof. Her insistence on paying may be participating in this elaborate 'charade'. In the end you are supposed to pay though she may refuse to let you three times. Read up on this if you are not familiar.

If she is vaccinated, you get vaccinated. Small price to pay to ensure you do not kill your one true love. Faint heart never won fair maiden.

You may have a point and all, and I am far from a pro here, but times have possibly changed somewhat. And if you are a broke bumb like me, well, do what you gotta do. I think the spending time together is the main thing though.
You may have a point and all, and I am far from a pro here, but times have possibly changed somewhat. And if you are a broke bumb like me, well, do what you gotta do. I think the spending time together is the main thing though.

Well. If you have $15-$20 you can get a cheap bottle of wine, some cheese, meat and bread. Then go to the park and have a picnic. If you are not hungry, two bottles of wine and some fancy crackers. If you look around it is actually really easy to find free things to do. One thing that works beautifully is to invite her to volunteer with you at some local charity. You will come across as a nice person and it does not cost a cent. Then you can use your $10.00.

Here is a great line. "I appreciate your wanting to pay half but I am paying for this. If you want to pay you ask me out and you can pay the whole thing." Thank about that for awhile.
Men with a lack of social skills will have a big problem with dating. But? If you are a nice, kind and good man you will attract a great, kind and good woman. If you have a lack of self-control and feel you are entitled to sex, or affection from a woman because you paid for a meal or two and a movie ticket? You need to re-evaluate what relationship building is about.

Just communicate a lot, respect a lot and trust innately your heart and your value systems and you will be successful in the dating scene out there.
Tainari88 wrote:Men with a lack of social skills will have a big problem with dating. But? If you are a nice, kind and good man you will attract a great, kind and good woman. If you have a lack of self-control and feel you are entitled to sex, or affection from a woman because you paid for a meal or two and a movie ticket? You need to re-evaluate what relationship building is about.

Just communicate a lot, respect a lot and trust innately your heart and your value systems and you will be successful in the dating scene out there.

I lack social skills, am nice, have a lack of self control, and don't expect sex.

This was a long time ago, but there was one girl I dated once, we were young at the time, but the first date, I took her to a Thai restaurant and I paid. It was good and stuff, but like it felt uncomfortable somehow.

The second time, I took her to McDonalds, and we both stood in line and paid separately, and it was like a more comfortable experience somehow, mostly about the scene. (I barely ever eat fast food, but that's what it was).

Was like a lower pressure experience, but again, we were young, and maybe the atmosphere was more our speed.

Helping Ukraine to defeat the Russian invasion an[…]

https://twitter.com/huwaidaarraf/status/1773389663[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

What wat0n is trying to distract from: https://tw[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/1773436787622[…]