Ghislaine Maxwell Trial - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By colliric
This is going to be a more bi-partisan thread than my Rittenhouse one hopefully.

Surely everyone agrees she's guilty as fuck and can't wait to see the names in those newly released records and testimonials.

Yes Trump was named as on Lolita express in the court documents and we have also got formal confirmation of Clinton, Spacey and Gates with their trips too.

Two Presidents and a Prince so far.

This Twitter account is posting absolutely everything live:
https://twitter.com/TrackerTrial?t=ALLk ... BcWLg&s=09

So I think it's the best live updates source.

Edit: The flights with Trump took place in the early nineties before he "cut him off", and only the one flight is officially on record. Still doesn't look good for him either.
Can it be safely assumed that anybody on the lolita express more than once was partaking in associated lolita services on lolita island?

I think it's safe to assume.

Also she has already been vetted and directed. Nothing interesting will come of this. If she goes off script there's a cell with a rope in it for her.
One of the witnesses identified a famous "piercing blue eyed singer" as having been seen flying with Epstein. Lawyer showed a picture of a publically unidentified blue eyed singer and asked if it was her to which the witness said yes it was.

Interesting exchange. Interesting to note Katy Perry has piercing blue eyes and was apparently on Epstein's flight log under her birth name before she was famous.
Igor Antunov wrote:Ghislaine Maxwell Trial ... lolita services on lolita island

American hypocrisy

More than 200,000 child marriages took place in the U.S. between 2000 and 2015. Of those child marriages, most minors involved were girls, and more than 80% of the marriages were between an adult and a minor.

:lol:
By Drlee
ingliz wrote:American hypocrisy

More than 200,000 child marriages took place in the U.S. between 2000 and 2015. Of those child marriages, most minors involved were girls, and more than 80% of the marriages were between an adult and a minor. :lol:

Pretty much says it all.
colliric wrote:Yes Trump was named as on Lolita express in the court documents and we have also got formal confirmation of Clinton, Spacey and Gates with their trips too.

Yeah dude, you don't have to do these mental gymnastics to justify your love of Trump. Like, pretty much every US president in the modern era has been a rapist except maybe Carter and Nixon. Carter because he's a god dork and Nixon because he was a huge simp for his wife to the point where he spent years driving her to dates before she married him.
By Rich
SpecialOlympian wrote:Carter because he's a god dork

I presume you meant "good dork". Its funny because when he proclaimed “American fighting man's day,”, I don't remember him being a big favourite of "Vietnamese Lives Matter". :lol:
SpecialOlympian wrote:Yeah dude, you don't have to do these mental gymnastics to justify your love of Trump.

I wouldn't have been so bad if your party hadn't given the worst alternative choice in US Political Electoral History.

Why couldn't your party bloody well put up Sanders and give a genuine choice? He actually had a chance of winning, and I still think he was better than Biden in 2020 too.
Rich wrote:I presume you meant "good dork". Its funny because when he proclaimed “American fighting man's day,”, I don't remember him being a big favourite of "Vietnamese Lives Matter". :lol:

No, I think he did mean "god dork". Carter was a freak - a devout Christian who actually believed in what he preached, and tried to practice it while in office. Needless to say, he was a disaster as POTUS. God alone knows why a man like that would want to be POTUS, and why anybody would actually vote for him. The Papacy made the same mistake only once in its history, when the cardinals elected a saint-like hermit as Pope Celestine V, because they thought, well, after all, we're Christians so we're supposed to believe in stuff. What a total fucking disaster he was. Lol.
By Drlee
No, I think he did mean "god dork". Carter was a freak - a devout Christian who actually believed in what he preached, and tried to practice it while in office. Needless to say, he was a disaster as POTUS. God alone knows why a man like that would want to be POTUS, and why anybody would actually vote for him. The Papacy made the same mistake only once in its history, when the cardinals elected a saint-like hermit as Pope Celestine V, because they thought, well, after all, we're Christians so we're supposed to believe in stuff. What a total fucking disaster he was. Lol.

Oh so true.

Worst political mistake in history = United States Senate.

2nd worst political mistake in history = House of Lords Reform.

Honorable Mention = United Nations (Confederation of Chatterboxes)

I can't keep up with the trial at the moment. There's actually too much being released. I will have to read a damn summary.

P.S. he probably deleted it because of the "you murdered her, we know your address, we're coming for justice" harrassment mainly, rather than being named in the trial documents(He's in Maxwell's diary contacts list). I believe everyone is innocent until proven guilty and he should get his day in court too(actually believe he's telling the truth, it was a Gun Hammer malfunction).

A who's who of all the famous people in his black book:
https://patriotone.substack.com/p/epste ... media?s=09
Last edited by colliric on 07 Dec 2021 02:31, edited 1 time in total.
By Rancid
Potemkin wrote:No, I think he did mean "god dork". Carter was a freak - a devout Christian who actually believed in what he preached, and tried to practice it while in office. Needless to say, he was a disaster as POTUS. God alone knows why a man like that would want to be POTUS, and why anybody would actually vote for him. The Papacy made the same mistake only once in its history, when the cardinals elected a saint-like hermit as Pope Celestine V, because they thought, well, after all, we're Christians so we're supposed to believe in stuff. What a total fucking disaster he was. Lol.

Should we laugh or cry?

I want to laugh.
Rancid wrote:Should we laugh or cry?

I want to laugh.

“The world is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think.” - La Bruyere
Potemkin wrote:“The world is a tragedy for those who feel, and a comedy for those who think.” - La Bruyere

Pretty much. Same as this trial.
By ingliz
colliric wrote:malfunction

No, it was not.

The revolver, a replica 1851 Army/Navy Conversion in .45 Long Colt, worked exactly as designed.

You do not cock a single action pistol, pull the trigger, and let the hammer go.

If there is a round in the chamber, it will go bang!

You do not cock a single action pistol past half-cock to an intermediate position and let the hammer go.

It may not catch the hammer and it will go bang!

Last edited by ingliz on 07 Dec 2021 21:07, edited 4 times in total.
I don't believe that people should go to jail for the crime of being an idiot. Even if they were an idiot with a gun. He didn't know it was a live round.
By B0ycey
colliric wrote:Yes Trump was named as on Lolita express in the court documents and we have also got formal confirmation of Clinton, Spacey and Gates with their trips too.

Two Presidents and a Prince so far.

Perhaps there will never be the evidence given Epstein died "conveniently" in jail. But I wonder if this thread would be bipartisan if it was Trump and not Maxwell in the Dock?
B0ycey wrote:Perhaps there will never be the evidence given Epstein died "conveniently" in jail. But I wonder if this thread would be bipartisan if it was Trump and not Maxwell in the Dock?

Clinton would be in worse trouble first. So probably would still be.
By ingliz
colliric wrote:idiot

I suspect he was fiddling with it.

1) He cocked the pistol and held the hammer in the cocked position with his thumb. Remembering he didn't need to take a shot, he thought, "I have to drop the hammer," and pulled the trigger. The hammer probably moved forward ever so slightly held by his thumb. He got distracted moving the hammer forward and backward, fiddled some more, didn't twig the trigger was back, forgot he had pulled the trigger, and let the hammer go.

Bang!

Safety first

When I am decocking a single-action pistol, I always hold the trigger back as a reminder that the trigger has been pulled.

2) Of course, he could have been fiddling, let the hammer go with it not having reached full cock, and it wasn't caught by the half-cock notch (For it not to catch is quite common on this particular model of gun. Something for the user to be aware of, and not a fault as such. The half-cock notch was not designed as a safety; it is too shallow to act as such).

Bang!

If this is what happened, he wouldn't have needed to pull the trigger. For safety, the hammer should have been resting on an empty chamber. If it was, option two could not have happened as the pistol only indexes on the next chamber when fully cocked. If not fully cocked, the cylinder moves back to index on the empty chamber as the hammer falls.

Reason for so many edits: Trying to make it easy to understand how a single-action Navy works.

I give up here's a video.

Last edited by ingliz on 07 Dec 2021 21:10, edited 17 times in total.
By B0ycey
colliric wrote:Clinton would be in worse trouble first. So probably would still be.

It wouldn't matter. Nobody on here would be defending Clinton.

All I am saying is yes it seems Maxwell is guilty. But I am sure Trump would be too if the evidence was out there or if Epstein could testify. And had it been him (Trump) not Maxwell on trial, my instinct is this thread would have a completely different overtone.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Tell it to all the "it's all the same" […]

Muscovites always seem to get offended by the […]

Kiev fell apart, so they moved to Moscow , which […]

https://twitter.com/iamdenya_de/status/17700095631[…]