Prepare for fascism - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam
Wulfschilde wrote:One thing I would note is that Donald Trump was constantly firing people and was getting results.

Results?

Covid will be gone by Easter :eek: ? Hey let's drill for oil in the Artic wildlife preserve? Trillion dollar tax cut for billionaires? Hitler got "results" also.
By colliric
Biden's Whitehouse is literally trying force Spotify, a private company, to silence Joe Rogan.... But somehow Trump was the fascist one?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 05488.html

This is a classic fascist move, force the private company to do your bidding. Shut down freedom of speech.

Those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it.

I fully agree. Allowing Biden to dictate what can and can't be on platforms controlled by private companies is a mistake. History teachers us the United States is meant to support freedom of speech fully, not "freedom of speech within reason" (-Sasha Baron Cohen).

Also Biden has CLEARLY been payed off to promote FORD AND GENERAL MOTORS. He's a corrupt bastard most likely taking money from them.
Last edited by colliric on 03 Feb 2022 04:05, edited 2 times in total.
By Drlee
Biden's Whitehouse is literally trying force Spotify, a private company, to silence Joe Rogan.... But somehow Trump was the fascist one?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Get a grip.
By colliric
Drlee wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Get a grip.

Hypocrite. You didn't say that last year. You supported private companies having the right to choose who stays or goes. Now your side of politics has magically changed their mind. Lol.
colliric wrote:Biden's Whitehouse is literally trying force Spotify, a private company, to silence Joe Rogan.... But somehow Trump was the fascist one?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 05488.html

This is a classic fascist move, force the private company to do your bidding. Shut down freedom of speech.

I fully agree. Allowing Biden to dictate what can and can't be on platforms controlled by private companies is a mistake. History teachers us the United States is meant to support freedom of speech fully, not "freedom of speech within reason" (-Sasha Baron Cohen).

Also Biden has CLEARLY been payed off to promote FORD AND GENERAL MOTORS. He's a corrupt basted most likely taking money from them.

Quote the relevant text, so we can all see what is really being said.
By colliric
Pants-of-dog wrote:Quote the relevant text, so we can all see what is really being said.

Here's the damn video.

"Oh she was only 'suggesting' a foreign company kick Rogan off the platform".... Lol.

Don't bother responding, I already posted your response premeditatively.

Also:

This is called Product Placement in Hollywood. Payed for by Ford and GM donations of course. Lining the pockets.

Tesla donates to the Republican Party and moved to Texas, so they actually don't even exist anymore. Poof, gone. Republicans would of course acknowledge GM and Ford exist due to their motoring history whilst also crediting Tesla's EV revolution, but we're Democrats. We only acknowledge companies that line our pockets.
Last edited by colliric on 03 Feb 2022 04:31, edited 1 time in total.
By BlutoSays
Rancid wrote:This is why the best thing we need to happen is for Trump to die. Here's to hoping he chokes on one of those KFC chicken wings he likes to eat. That fat fuck.

If he runs again, he's almost sure to win. The democrats are handing this to him with their dumb wokery bullshit.

Oh look, another democrat wishes death on a president they can't identify with. Been done before. No surprise here!

By BlutoSays
jimjam wrote:Timothy Snyder, a history professor at Yale University, pointed out that Adolph Hitler utilized the same tactic that is currently being attempted by trump.

“Part of the character of trump's ‘big lie’ is that it turns the powerful person into the victim. And then that allows the powerful person to actually exact revenge. like it’s a promise for the future,” he explained. “The lie is so big that it reorders the world. And so, part of telling the big lie is that you immediately say it’s the other side that tells the big lie. Sadly, but it’s just a matter of record, all of that is in “Mein Kampf.”

Are you talking about Trump or Hillary?
By ckaihatsu
colliric wrote:
This is called Product Placement in Hollywood. Payed for by Ford and GM donations of course. Lining the pockets.

Tesla donates to the Republican Party and moved to Texas, so they actually don't even exist anymore. Poof, gone. Republicans would of course acknowledge GM and Ford exist due to their motoring history whilst also crediting Tesla's EV revolution, but we're Democrats. We only acknowledge companies that line our pockets.

Corporate politics / favoritism. (yawn)
By Rancid
BlutoSays wrote:Oh look, another democrat wishes death on a president they can't identify with. Been done before. No surprise here!

Hi BigSteve.

I'm not a dirty disgusting Democrat.

Yes, it's best for America if his fat ass chokes on a burger or something.
By Patrickov
BlutoSays wrote:Oh look, another democrat wishes death on a president they can't identify with. Been done before. No surprise here!

With all due respect, Sir, whoever being in that position have to bear the risk of that. No leader can satisfy everybody, and it's better to have the top butchered than to have the bottom suffer.
By Patrickov
BlutoSays wrote:Are you talking about Trump or Hillary?

jimjam is an anti-Trumper so he's obviously talking about Trump.

Trump was the one winning over Mrs. Clinton so there is some price he has to pay.
By Drlee
@colliric Hypocrite. You didn't say that last year. You supported private companies having the right to choose who stays or goes. Now your side of politics has magically changed their mind. Lol.

My side of politics is conservative. I don't care if people want to watch that idiot. Obviously they do. I am also a scientists. My side of science is to fight disinformation that is killing people. Surely even you can see the difference.

It appears that Rogan agrees because he has since said he is going to have mainstream experts (meaning real scientists) on after his controversial (meaning lying) ones. He then went on to say:

“I’m not trying to promote misinformation, I’m not trying to be controversial,” Rogan added. “I’ve never tried to do anything with this podcast other than to just talk to people.”

“I do all the scheduling myself, and I don’t always get it right,” he added.

He could obviously see the writing on the wall. Two businesses (Mitchell and Young) withdrew their business with many more certainly to follow.

Of course he was lying because he had previously offered medical advice by sayingL

“If you’re a healthy person, and you’re exercising all the time, and you’re young, and you’re eating well ... like, I don’t think you need to worry about this,” he said in an April episode of his podcast. But, Rogan added he is “not a doctor” or a “respected source of information.”

And he thinks this will keep him out of the doghouse? Yea. Right.
By Rancid
@Drlee the problem with Rogan isn't really Rogan. It's all the morons that worship him. Even when he say's things like "I'm not a doctor... listen to experts". They tend to ignore that and just take what he say's as truth.

As for Trump dying, I should amend my statement. It would be better for the world is he choked and died. Fat fuck piece of shit.

Let's hope he actually gets arrested along with all his corrupt conspirators (probably not going to happen sadly).
By Rancid
I do wonder how horrible things will become once Republicans take over in 22 and 24. After that, they will take steps to effectively turn the US into a one party state.

These bumbling idiot Democrats are just too fucking stupid. You would think it would be easy to beat a bunch of MAGA morons.
colliric wrote:https://twitter.com/tommyxtopher/status/1488912497348329483?t=8m2ozZ-z82utCRXKnxYqfQ&s=19

Here's the damn video.

"Oh she was only 'suggesting' a foreign company kick Rogan off the platform".... Lol.

Don't bother responding, I already posted your response premeditatively.

Also:

So the White House is not forcing Spotify to do anything and your claim was wrong.

That was simple.
By jimjam
BlutoSays wrote:Are you talking about Trump or Hillary?

Spoken like a true trump cultist :lol: .
Rancid wrote:
I do wonder how horrible things will become once Republicans take over in 22 and 24. After that, they will take steps to effectively turn the US into a one party state.

These bumbling idiot Democrats are just too fucking stupid. You would think it would be easy to beat a bunch of MAGA morons.

It's not about 'stupidity' -- it's about *class interest*. Both parties benefit from being in power, administrating, and from not having to produce commodities ('work'), for a living. Neither party is working class.

A question for our Marxists DIAGRAM

Spoiler: show
By jimjam
The Republican National Committee today officially declared that a deadly mob that attacked the U.S. capital building on 1/6/21 was engaging in "legitimate political discourse" :eek: . Got that kids? Storming through the halls of the U.S. capital threatening the lives of the vice president and members of congress while shiting on the floors and walls is now "legitimate political discourse" according to the Republican Fascist Party.

Here we go kids, we are on our way.
By Potemkin
jimjam wrote:The Republican National Committee today officially declared that a deadly mob that attacked the U.S. capital building on 1/6/21 was engaging in "legitimate political discourse" :eek: . Got that kids? Storming through the halls of the U.S. capital threatening the lives of the vice president and members of congress while shiting on the floors and walls is now "legitimate political discourse" according to the Republican Fascist Party.

Here we go kids, we are on our way.

Bribing politicians is also classified as "free speech" and is protected under the Constitution, according to the Supreme Court. Money talks, bullshit walks....
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Well, the package was passed by the House so I gue[…]

I already said its origins are in Iran. So unsur[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O