Prepare for fascism - Page 8 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Drlee
You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until they start OPENLY re-enslaving black folks and deporting citizens. This has already started.
By Doug64
jimjam wrote:The Republican National Committee today officially declared that a deadly mob that attacked the U.S. capital building on 1/6/21 was engaging in "legitimate political discourse" :eek: . Got that kids? Storming through the halls of the U.S. capital threatening the lives of the vice president and members of congress while shiting on the floors and walls is now "legitimate political discourse" according to the Republican Fascist Party.

Here we go kids, we are on our way.

"Deadly mob"? The only one killed that day was an unarmed rioter. Of course, it was the Democrats' that talked of "mostly peaceful protests" throughout last year. And anyone remember how Pelosi praised protesters that stormed the Capitol, breaking down doors and shattering windows, in order to shut down the legislative business taking place inside? Oh, wait, that was the Wisconsin state capitol, and the rioters were unionists seeking to prevent a vote on collective bargaining reform. Pelosi labeled it an "impressive show of democracy in action." I wonder if she feels the same way about the anti-pandemic restrictions trucker convoys? And those aren't even violent.

Here's the actual text from the RNC's censure of Cheney and Kinzinger (it's worth reading the whole thing, to put it in context): "WHEREAS, Representatives Cheney and Kinzinger are participating in a Democrat-led persecution of ordinary citizens engaged in legitimate political discourse, ..." So the simple question is, does that description of "ordinary citizens engaged in legitimate political discourse" fit any of the people being persecuted by the committee? After all, it's hardly restricting its "investigation" to the rioters.
By Doug64
Potemkin wrote:Bribing politicians is also classified as "free speech" and is protected under the Constitution, according to the Supreme Court. Money talks, bullshit walks....

It's an interesting problem. If the state has the right to prevent rich people from donating thousands of dollars to a candidate, does it have the right to prevent average people from donating $25? Where do you draw the line, and on what basis?
Doug64 wrote:It's an interesting problem. If the state has the right to prevent rich people from donating thousands of dollars to a candidate, does it have the right to prevent average people from donating $25? Where do you draw the line, and on what basis?

A very good point, and this is precisely why any society with capitalism as its mode of production tends to become an oligarchy. Those who have the most money will simply dominate the political discourse. The ancient Romans understood this problem almost three millennia ago, which is why they deliberately kept their senators as poor as possible, until the loot of empire made it impossible to maintain those laws. The USA is now in a similar position - there's simply so much money sloshing around that oligarchy becomes almost inevitable, unless extreme legal and political measures are taken. The Supreme Court simply recognised that inevitability, and abandoned even the pretence of democracy.
By Rich
Drlee wrote:You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until they start OPENLY re-enslaving black folks and deporting citizens. This has already started.

Well Khalid Sheik Mohammed has been enslaved without trial. Shamima Begum has been stripped of British citizenship and been made stateless, because she had parents born in Pakistan. But although both are quite dark skinned I don't think you in America count them as Black, so I guess they're not issues that would concern an establishment liberal like yourself.
By jimjam
Doug64 wrote:ordinary citizens engaged in legitimate political discourse,

Hi Doug, I presume you are an "ordinary citizen" . Are you in the habit of smearing your do-do on the walls whilst engaging in legitimate political discussion?

Rioters are believed to have defecated in one of the bathrooms after breaching the Capitol before 'tracking' their excrement in multiple hallways in the building
Brown footprints were found in parts of the Capitol hallways
The feces left behind was just some of extensive damage caused by the mob when they stormed the Capitol in a violent siege that has left five dead
Harrowing images show shattered windows, graffiti-covered statues and teargas stains lining the walls of the historic building
By Rich
jimjam wrote:Rioters are believed to have defecated in one of the bathrooms

Believed by who? Joe Biden Cultural Marxists types who "prefer truths over facts"? There might be all sorts of reasons for the excrement. It could well have been agent provocateurs. It could be that the protesters were just scared for their lives.

I remember on this forum a leftie Decky mocked me, because I said I had difficulty dealing with this mad woman round our place swinging a chair. Of course it was difficult because if I injured a woman in a confrontation it would have looked bad, would have possibly led to my prosecution. But of course Decky leftie hypocrite that he was, chose to play into sexist pig stereotypes that women are pathetic laughable creatures and that a real man should always be to disarm and control a woman without serious injury to himself or leaving so much as a mark on her.

Yet Ashli Babbitt was just shot cold. Protesters had good reason to feel terrified, if they were prepared to just shoot a woman like that. Now unlike leftie hypocrite Decky I'm not going to criticise the individual who shot her, any-more than I'm going to criticise the actions of our brave boys of 1st Para, who made such a robust response against the rioters on Bloody Sunday. I've done some gate and security at various levels of repsonsibility, I have some idea of how challenging it can be.

However the killing of Ashli Babbit was still a catastrophic failure of policing. I've been on many a leftist protests, I've been involved in the storming of a government building and I've been involved with protests described as riots. I've not been on a protest which successfully stormed Parliament or 10 Down Street, but I've sure been on protests where a lot of people wanted to storm them and I can assure you that if we had we would not have left a pretty picture. And I can also assure you that on any of those protests if a woman had been shot cold the way Ashli Babbit was there would have been uproar, absolute uproar.

The storming of the Capitol building was an absolutely normal protest from the protesters side. Of course some individuals will engage in more extreme actions. IRA prisoners painted their own prison cells with excrement, that gained them, not lost them political support. but even if this completely unproven allegation is true, even if one protester did engage in a rather repulsive act, since when has a mass protest movement containing millions of people been responsible for every individual that acts in its name. Its utterly absurd.

No what was abnormal about the capitol occupation, was the policing. Of course some protesters should be prosecuted for their actions, but these extreme prison sentences are disgusting. This attempt to scape goat the protesters for this catastrophic incompetence and negligence in policing is disgrace. Donald Trump is absolutely right to be talking about pardons. In talking about pardons it is Donald Trump that is actually trying to properly institute the rule of law.
By ckaihatsu
Rich wrote:
Of course some individuals will engage in more extreme actions. IRA prisoners painted their own prison cells with excrement, that gained them, not lost them political support.

This is *not* a valid comparison -- the IRA / republicans were *dispossessed* by the British Empire, so where's the political parallel to the Jan. 6 rioters?

Rich wrote:
Donald Trump is absolutely right to be talking about pardons. In talking about pardons it is Donald Trump that is actually trying to properly institute the rule of law.

But he was wrong in his reasons for leading the coup against the inauguration / presidency, amounting to fascist opportunism.
A recent survey conducted by the Center for Politics at the University of Virginia found that 50% of Donald Trump voters and 40% of Joe Biden voters “agreed to some extent with the proposition that the country should be split up, with either red or blue states seceding.”
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... ong-515443

Americans worship degenerate celebrities and those celebrities are now openly promoting the idea of dissolution.

By ckaihatsu
Igor Antunov wrote:
A recent survey conducted by the Center for Politics at the University of Virginia found that 50% of Donald Trump voters and 40% of Joe Biden voters “agreed to some extent with the proposition that the country should be split up, with either red or blue states seceding.”
https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... ong-515443

Americans worship degenerate celebrities and those celebrities are now openly promoting the idea of dissolution.
https: // twitter .com/perlmutations/status/1489328838509142018?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1489328838509142018%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fhellboy-actor-ron-perlman-says-its-time-for-blue-states-to-separate-from-red-states

VG3yxl5KsCk

The roommates thing just isn't working out, huh -- ?

x D
By jimjam
Rich wrote:Believed by who? Joe Biden Cultural Marxists types who "prefer truths over facts"? There might be all sorts of reasons for the excrement. It could well have been agent provocateurs. It could be that the protesters were just scared for their lives.

You tRUMP cultists are really getting increasingly dumb/boring with your one size fits all "fake news" rebuttals. Once i read your belief that "Marxists" and/or agent provocateurs reported that tRUMP cultists were rubbing their shit on the walls of MY capital building i didn't bother reading any further.

Hey ...... i read on the internet that left wing Martians had entered the capital building thru windows and doors that had been smashed by tRUMP cultists who were simply having "legitimate political discourse" and left their excretment on the walls because they had the shit scared out of them.

Give it a rest sonny and realize that we are not as dumb as tRUMP cultists.

BTW did JFK Jr. ever come back to life in Dealy Plaza down in Dallas to join your man Obese Donald on the presidential ticket :lol:
By BlutoSays
It's February 7th, and while the left is whining about Trump and Jan 6th, remember, they hold majority status in just about every institution in the USA.

By the way, it's February 7th. Did I mention that already? We're 38 days into the year and there have already been 140 carjackings in Philly.

I assure you, DJT is NOT running Philly or any other major city. That is all.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/carjackin ... 20203.html
By ckaihatsu
BlutoSays wrote:
It's February 7th, and while the left is whining about Trump and Jan 6th, remember, they hold majority status in just about every institution in the USA.

By the way, it's February 7th. Did I mention that already? We're 38 days into the year and there have already been 140 carjackings in Philly.

I assure you, DJT is NOT running Philly or any other major city. That is all.

https://www.inquirer.com/news/carjackin ... 20203.html

I saw a thing on this....

Inside the Carjacking Epidemic _ Michael K. Williams’ BLACK MARKET (Episode 1)

By BlutoSays
Yup, like going to the mall and tagging 150 choice cars with apple tag trackers. Stick the tag on the car and record the make, model and VIN.

Then advertise the service and ask what kind of car they want. Look up the record in your soon to be stolen inventory sheet and then blip the tag to find out where the car is steal it and deliver it. Yes, it's happening.

Stolen cars on demand! Theft on demand... now with more theft. Or as IT would call it, "Theft as a service".

Seriously, it's gotten so sinister, it's just time to start killing people. OMG! Did I just say that? Yes.
By ckaihatsu
BlutoSays wrote:
Yup, like going to the mall and tagging 150 choice cars with apple tag trackers. Stick the tag on the car and record the make, model and VIN.

Then advertise the service and ask what kind of car they want. Look up the record in your soon to be stolen inventory sheet and then blip the tag to find out where the car is steal it and deliver it. Yes, it's happening.

Stolen cars on demand! Theft on demand... now with more theft. Or as IT would call it, "Theft as a service".

'TaaS', huh -- ? Funny.

But The Silk Road was shut down by the feds.

= (

= )

BlutoSays wrote:
Seriously, it's gotten so sinister, it's just time to start killing people. OMG! Did I just say that? Yes.

It's *your* idea, alarmist.

My position stands, from past threads, that 'The Purge' -- that about covers the extent of your political vision / implications.

The Purge

R
1h 25m

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2184339/

And:

Consciousness, A Material Definition

Spoiler: show
By Drlee
Doug64 is either a Russian agent or a dupe. Russia has a great deal to gain by the destruction of the US.

We are not a democracy and have not been one in decades. We are, as Potemkin points out and oligarchy. The Republican party ensured that this will be the case for many years to come.

We should not be surprised by this. The founders imagined a state run by wealthy white landowners. Planter/wealthy class running the show. George Washington, when president, was the wealthiest man in America according to most sources.

The Republican party does not believe in the sanctity of voting and admits it openly.

I am a well to do white Republican male. I will be fine. Good luck to the rest of you.

Let me guess, this is going to be one of THOSE thr[…]

Yours is not history, just tinfoil-hat nonsense[…]

That was weird

I was watching the evening news, and they were cov[…]

I define my terms very clearly and very simply. S[…]