Indentured Servitude Legalized in Wisconsin - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Rancid wrote:
Ultimately, I'm sure they will be allowed to leave, but it's crazy that this is even being debated by the legal system.

Fuck all these healthcare bullshit companies.

As I posted earlier, the TRO has been lifted.

It's not a debate. If I had to guess they were hoping for a goofball judge. They didn't have grounds to get an injunction, but they were hoping to drag it out.

But don't ask me why, having massively pissed off their former employees, it would be idiotic to manipulate them into returning. That would be lethal for whatever morale is left, and would have most looking at the exit..
late wrote:But don't ask me why, having massively pissed off their former employees, it would be idiotic to manipulate them into returning. That would be lethal for whatever morale is left, and would have most looking at the exit..

It's because these companies are run by a bunch of power hungry shit heads that should be thrown in prison for being pieces of shit..
Rancid wrote:
It's because these companies are run by a bunch of power hungry shit heads that should be thrown in prison for being pieces of shit..

When things change from going downhill to an outright avalanche, those guys will be updating their resumes..
late wrote:When things change from going downhill to an outright avalanche, those guys will be updating their resumes..

They'll land on their feet with their shit eating buddies at other companies.

Bunch of opportunistic sharks. All of them.

No, it does not. It is governed by the rather vagu[…]

Go tell this to all states that have establishe[…]

Trump is selling Trump Bibles for $59.99. The guy[…]

@KurtFF8 Litwin wages a psyops war here but we[…]