Soros picked SCOTUS Nominee Refuses to Cry, Shout About Beer - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Steve_American wrote:Mike12, if you don't know already what the beer and crying in the title referred to, then you should not be commenting on recent events in the US, because you have not been paying enough attention to know the background so you understand things.

Through the internet and these search terms.... Brett Kavanaugh can have the description of beer and crying? Thats so elitist. I don't think there's a fact on a single TV channel.
Mike12 wrote:Through the internet and these search terms.... Brett Kavanaugh can have the description of beer and crying? That's so elitist. I don't think there's a fact on a single TV channel.

Mike12, I saw his testimony on TV when it happened. It was quite disgusting in my eyes.
It was years ago; so, no, it is not on TV now. But, I bet I could find a video of it even now..
Steve_American wrote:Mike12, I saw his testimony on TV when it happened. It was quite disgusting in my eyes.
It was years ago; so, no, it is not on TV now. But, I bet I could find a video of it even now..

I guess I remember that now. I tell you whats elitist is there's a turn of phrace about beer and crying on the original post. So now Kenjati is elected and I'm all caught up.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Many voters/supporters are single issue voters/su[…]

Let's set the philosophical questions to the side[…]

It's the Elite of the USA that is "jealous&q[…]

The dominant race of the planet is still the Whit[…]