Isn't America great? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By ckaihatsu
Everything's a sack race / foot race / Red Rover, to BS.

BS's career in paddleball didn't pan out, so 2nd on his list was *politics*, and here we are. I want those 1,000 hours *back*, BS -- coulda been scuba diving, brah.
By BlutoSays
ckaihatsu wrote:Everything's a sack race / foot race / Red Rover, to BS.

BS's career in paddleball didn't pan out, so 2nd on his list was *politics*, and here we are. I want those 1,000 hours *back*, BS -- coulda been scuba diving, brah.

It's your fault for writing walls of text.
Let’s get back to the important topic here, which is doughnuts.

So, which is better? Ring, filled, or glazed? :eh:
BlutoSays wrote:
It's your fault for writing walls of text.

My 'fault' -- ?

*You* don't even *write* -- you just spam the thread, *all* threads, with your BS bullshit, as though that's what people are here for. If you attempted to do *in person*, what you do here on the boards, you'd be beaten to a pulp within *minutes* because people don't stand for that kind of treatment anywhere else.

Maybe try a little *reflection* and consider if your talents, whatever they may be, could be put to better effect *elsewhere*.
By late
ckaihatsu wrote:
you just spam the thread, *all* threads, with your BS bullshit, as though that's what people are here for. If you attempted to do *in person*, what you do here on the boards, you'd be beaten to a pulp within *minutes* because people don't stand for that kind of treatment anywhere else.

5,000,000,000 thumbs up.
By BlutoSays
ckaihatsu wrote:My 'fault' -- ?

*You* don't even *write* -- you just spam the thread, *all* threads, with your BS bullshit, as though that's what people are here for. If you attempted to do *in person*, what you do here on the boards, you'd be beaten to a pulp within *minutes* because people don't stand for that kind of treatment anywhere else.

Maybe try a little *reflection* and consider if your talents, whatever they may be, could be put to better effect *elsewhere*.

Chris, you wouldn't do a God damned thing. You're all fucking mouth (or *keyboard*).

*(grin --?)* *(grin --?)* *(grin --?)* *(grin --?)*
Potemkin wrote:Let’s get back to the important topic here, which is doughnuts.

So, which is better? Ring, filled, or glazed? :eh:

Filled. At least for me. For my little boy it is glazed.

He wants to go to Dunkin' Donuts as we speak. He loves them in Mexico and he loves them here. In Mexico they don't waste donuts and sometimes you get a stale one. The Mexicans hate throwing out food. Here in the US? They always have super fresh ones and throw food out like there is no tomorrow!
By Potemkin
Tainari88 wrote:Filled. At least for me. For my little boy it is glazed.

He wants to go to Dunkin' Donuts as we speak. He loves them in Mexico and he loves them here. In Mexico they don't waste donuts and sometimes you get a stale one. The Mexicans hate throwing out food. Here in the US? They always have super fresh ones and throw food out like there is no tomorrow!

Filled for me too, @Tainari88. My favourite doughnuts, though, are an innovation of my own - I buy some raspberry-filled doughnuts, then spread Nutella hazelnut chocolate spread on top….. Delicious! :p
BlutoSays wrote:It's your fault for writing walls of text.

Many of us have been here for years. You have almost zero content. It is not engaging in the least. We had Nazis who could write and would have been better posters than you by far. But? You will catch the people in charge's attention with your nonsensical shitty posts one of these days and disappear into the garbage bin of poster history here Bluto. The British father of five and the Greek are hard on spammy lousy writers in this place.

Don't try to come back in multiple identities like BigSteve number 2,3 and five. No one will help you and you will be ID'd and permabanned.

Go to some only American posters posting nonsense place.

Hindsite was more entertaining than you for sure. At least he commented with hilarity once in a while. :lol:
By ckaihatsu
BlutoSays wrote:
Chris, you wouldn't do a God damned thing. You're all fucking mouth (or *keyboard*).

*(grin --?)* *(grin --?)* *(grin --?)* *(grin --?)*

Okay, what kind of situation are you talking here?
Potemkin wrote:Filled for me too, @Tainari88. My favourite doughnuts, though, are an innovation of my own - I buy some raspberry-filled doughnuts, then spread Nutella hazelnut chocolate spread on top….. Delicious! :p

Haha. What did I have for breakfast this morning eh? A fried egg over easy with a bit of salt and pepper on top, and five homemade biscuits with real butter and some cherry jam and hot fresh coffee with milk.

I got to do some laundry. Yesterday I attended an al fresco dinner featuring food from Afghanistan by a 65 year old lady. It was a potluck too. I brought a great fruit salad with fresh cut basil and it had Rainier yellow cherries, Bing cherries, strawberries, mangos, kiwi, Honeycrisp apples,some organic red grapes too, and pomegranate juice in it with lime, and some sea salt and honey over the top. I made a lot and everyone thought it was delicious. Nothing left at the end of the dinner and there were six salads. Mine was the one with nothing left. That said it all. The people attending were from Georgia (Atlanta) African American, Afghanistan, India, Jamaica, California, China, St Kitts and Nevis (tiny islands south of Puerto Rico), Virginia, Germany, Mexico and Indonesia. Also a Puerto Rican showed up called Yanira and her son, right after I sighed and said, [It would be nice to have some arroz con gandules from Puerto Rico], and she showed up with arroz con gandules!

I invited some of them to visit me. Then we ate.

Under a pergola with immature grapes growing and hanging on it. It was lovely. International scene there.

I opened and registered my organization Potemkin! It is official. I got a tax ID number and an accountant and an income and some clients! Things are rolling. Got a card too. It is coming together! I am so happy!

;)
Tainari88 wrote:Haha. What did I have for breakfast this morning eh? A fried egg over easy with a bit of salt and pepper on top, and five homemade biscuits with real butter and some cherry jam and hot fresh coffee with milk.

I got to do some laundry. Yesterday I attended an al fresco dinner featuring food from Afghanistan by a 65 year old lady. It was a potluck too. I brought a great fruit salad with fresh cut basil and it had Rainier yellow cherries, Bing cherries, strawberries, mangos, kiwi, Honeycrisp apples,some organic red grapes too, and pomegranate juice in it with lime, and some sea salt and honey over the top. I made a lot and everyone thought it was delicious. Nothing left at the end of the dinner and there were six salads. Mine was the one with nothing left. That said it all. The people attending were from Georgia (Atlanta) African American, Afghanistan, India, Jamaica, California, China, St Kitts and Nevis (tiny islands south of Puerto Rico), Virginia, Germany, Mexico and Indonesia. Also a Puerto Rican showed up called Yanira and her son, right after I sighed and said, [It would be nice to have some arroz con gandules from Puerto Rico], and she showed up with arroz con gandules!

My innovation with the raspberry-jelly filled doughnuts and the Nutella chocolate spread was my peak performance in the culinary arts, @Tainari88. Lol. Your salad sounds like it was delicious! :D :up:

I opened and registered my organization Potemkin! It is official. I got a tax ID number and an accountant and an income and some clients! Things are rolling. Got a card too. It is coming together! I am so happy!

;)

Excellent! As they used to say on The A Team, I love it when a plan comes together! :D
Pants-of-dog wrote:I am an apple fritter man myself.

I think they count as “filled”.

Those are super delicious Pants. It means you love great food.

I used to compete in cooking competitions. I am going to go for an intense Mexican gastronomy degree. But the hardnosed Mexican woman in charge of paperwork in Mexico is telling me I have to produce my high school transcript and so on...she won't accept my BA or MA from the states. I don't know where that old paper is located and I am sending my husband's sister on a hunt for it as soon as she recovers from COVID.

I hate paper chasing in Latin America. A marathon from HELL. :lol: :lol:

But? I am going to be a super chef with a lot of cuisines under my belt once I graduate. Chocolate making, bakery, Italian, Greek, Spanish and French cuisine, Mexican and Middle Eastern too. Also how to run a kitchen and so on. Intense stuff. If I can find that damn old paper eh!?

Mexican education is very personalistic and close:

By Godstud
Chocolate Long John for the win!!
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Whats up with this strange idea that ukrainians ar[…]

@late the issue is evolution. It never stops. We[…]

Moscow empire has an elaborate culture of the so[…]

Mexico, LoL, why would anyone nuke Mexico. Drlee[…]