Happy Independence Day! - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Mike12
Bulaba Khan Jones wrote:Seriously, Mike, you have no chill. Relax with the spam for fuck's sake.

I did some grilling. Scamp and I did a video call, lamented the loss of Confederate freedoms like owning slaves, and we may have mutually masturbated without making eye contact, but I had so much whiskey at that point that I'm not sure what actually happened. Thanks for a wonderful time @Scamp

During the American Civil War, the Union Army, also known as the Federal Army and the Northern Army, referring to the United States Army, was the land force that fought to preserve the Union of the collective states. It proved essential to the preservation of the United States as a working, viable republic.

Over the course of the war, 2,128,948 men enlisted in the Union Army,[2] including 178,895 colored troops; 25% of the white men who served were immigrants, and further 25% were first generation Americans

That's the unedited introduction wiki of Union Army.

By Mike12
Scamp wrote:Is that the same Alec Baldwin who is vehemently anti-gun, and then shot and killed his camera woman last year?

Oct 22, 2021 · A woman has died and a man has been injured after actor Alec Baldwin fired a prop gun on a New Mexico film set for the 19th Century western ...
By Scamp
Mike12 wrote:During the American Civil War, the Union Army, also known as the Federal Army and the Northern Army, referring to the United States Army, was the land force that fought to preserve the Union of the collective states. It proved essential to the preservation of the United States as a working, viable republic.

Over the course of the war, 2,128,948 men enlisted in the Union Army,[2] including 178,895 colored troops; 25% of the white men who served were immigrants, and further 25% were first generation Americans

And over 300,000 of these good men lost their lives because Lincoln suckered them into invading the South.
The Union Army wasn't even sure what they were fighting for.
By Mike12
Scamp wrote:And over 300,000 of these good men lost their lives because Lincoln suckered them into invading the South.
The Union Army wasn't even sure what they were fighting for.

Markin' Lootin' Bling Goober?
That was weird

No, it won't Only the Democrats will be hurt by t[…]

No. There is nothing arbitrary about whether peop[…]

I am pretty sure it is illegal in Canada to harass[…]