Warnock is going to win - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By late
In the Nov. election, Warnock got more votes than Walker. So far today, Walker isn't doing as well as he did in Nov, and Warnock is doing better.

It's 8:30pm, and the networks are being cautious, but Warnock is ahead, and while the lead is small, the trends look like a repeat of Nov, with Warnock winding up with slightly better numbers than he did in Nov.

It's worth mentioning that the Dem party in Georgia kicks serious ass. Republicans keep their thumbs on the scales, the Dems have to work extra hard. But they have been showing up at Korean BBQs with campaign materials written Korean. They also do Spanish.

Georgia, which used to be a deep Red state, has a problem. Republicans have appeal in rural areas. But with Atlanta growing, their economic success is threatening the dominance of rednecks. Warnock is a Progressive, a Black reverend at MLKs old church. That simply would not have happened in the old days.

The bad old days...
It seems to me that the key to this election was that Walker is a fucking immoral moron. I think that it's really that simple, just enough people stayed home or voted for the other guy based on Walker's moral and intellectual cretinism.
Rancid wrote:It shows you how ridiculous politics are America is, when someone like walker is able to pull in 49% of the vote....

There, fixed it for you @Rancid. :)
Walker was such an anti-candidate that he shouldn't even have been a candidate, whereas Warnock seems to have been born for this, however, he still had to work and fight really hard to even narrowly beat Walker. :hmm:
Beren wrote:Walker was such an anti-candidate that he shouldn't even have been a candidate, whereas Warnock seems to have been born for this, however, he still had to work and fight really hard to even narrowly beat Walker. :hmm:

To paraphrase Bertolt Brecht, America needs to overthrow its people and elect another. :excited:
Potemkin wrote:To paraphrase Bertolt Brecht, America needs to overthrow its people and elect another. :excited:

America is the case for why we need to invest more in public education.
I really wanted Herschel Walker in the Senate because he absolutely would have done shit like wander off to get a hot dog during important votes or take the floor only to give an impromptu speech about who would win in a fight: a dracula or a werewolf. And he absolutely would have gone back and forth on who would win 5 times in 2 minutes.

A new film has been released destroying the offic[…]

Sounds like perfect organized crime material ex[…]

Since you keep insisting on pretending that the I[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]