January 6th Committee Expected To Refer Trump On At Least Three Criminal Charges - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
ingliz wrote:@Istanbuller

The only reason for the subpoena was to get him to lie under oath or take the fifth. Both work as they have cooperating witnesses( his friends) dobbing him in at every opportunity in exchange for immunity or a reduced sentence.

:lol:

It worked until they lose the majority in the house of representatives.
pugsville wrote:
Are you ever going actually explain how the Nazis were woke?

Or are you just on another lap of the fish bowl ?

How about thee barest sliver of rationality Bluto? How about going beyond dumb illogical memes and actually have rational explanation for this?

The Nazis, Woke? Please Explain this.

I call it sticking to the obvious.

They way it works is I try to understand a situation, and come to a conclusion.

To borrow a phrase: "There is no there there."

"A descriptive phrase (originally coined by Gertrude Stein) now used to convey an utter lack of substance or veracity as it pertains to the subject under discussion."
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=there%27s%20no%20there%20there
late wrote:It's a process, and with guys like Putin working to undermine that process, it's ongoing.

Ukraine isn't perfect, but it's much cleaner than it used to be.

ingliz is a Muscovite apologist and action is probably much more effective to get the point across (to bystanders that is) than words.
late wrote:Because I have an interest in foreign affairs, I know a considerable amount about the efforts to get corruption out of Ukraine. Biden went, not only representing the United States; but also for the EU and the IMF.

You need to understand there is a real world.

I don't care what you have an interest in and who you think you are. You're just another anonymous poster here with no special creds.

Biden went there to get his son out of hot water because a Ukrainian prosecutor was on Hunter's tail for corruption. Joe threatened the Ukrainian government with extortion (by U.S. tax payer dollars) in order to get that prosecutor fired. He was stupid enough to brag about it in public.

YOU need to understand the real world. PERIOD.
BlutoSays wrote:
Biden went there to get his son out of hot water because a Ukrainian prosecutor was on Hunter's tail for corruption.

Hunter Biden wasn't in hot water.

This situation has been thoroughly investigated, for years, no wrongdoing in Ukraine has been found. Your lies were debunked years ago...

It was Trump and Giuliani that attempted to corrupt Ukraine, what you are doing is a dumbass attempt to distract attention away from that fact.

It's worth mentioning that one of Putin's cronies funded the corruption attempt.
Last edited by late on 01 Jan 2023 17:50, edited 1 time in total.
Rancid wrote:
I wonder what is the psychology behind the proclivity of far right-ist to believe weird ass conspiracy theories? You even see this in late-night AM right wing radio.

Anyway, whatever happened to the hysteria around replacing the dollar with the "Amero"?

Back in the 80s, I called it the Myth of the Month club. It's pretty much everyday now. That they all die an ugly death, making them look like complete and utter idiots, would bother them if they had any processing power left..
late wrote:
Back in the 80s, I called it the Myth of the Month club. It's pretty much everyday now. That they all die an ugly death, making them look like complete and utter idiots, would bother them if they had any processing power left..

Myth of the day club now. Thanks to the internet I guess.

The problem is, when these things are shown to be utter bullshit and die, these morons tend to forget that they believed in such stupid shit. Thus, they just move on to the next thing to get hysterical about.

Recall when Mulims were going to explode buses on every street corner of America? Not that any of these frightful Americas would ever ride a bus anyway.
Rancid wrote:I wonder what is the psychology behind the proclivity of far right-ist to believe weird ass conspiracy theories? You even see this in late-night AM right wing radio.

Anyway, whatever happened to the hysteria around replacing the dollar with the "Amero"?

Do conspiracy theories become real when it is developed by leftists? I have a new for you. Trump is found not guilty of anything. Stop believing in conspiracy theories. :lol:

Seriously, how is this Trump derangement syndrome affect your health? You can't blame Trump for your own problems. Get some medical help.
Rancid wrote:Recall when Mulims were going to explode buses on every street corner of America?

Funnily enough I don't. I remember when there was a pathetic cowardly panic about Al Qaeda members, but they as I recall were not real Muslims and their extremist ideology apparently had nothing to do with Islam. Note I'm not just talking about leftie Liberals here. I remember the Neo Cons used to argue this nonsense. Both with Sunni Al Qaeda and Shia Iran evil Communist and fascist ideologies had infected innocent Islam.

The Neo Conservatives pushed the change in identification from Christianity to Judaeo-Christian. They wanted to widen it further to Judaeo-Islam Christianity. To this end the Neo Cons would argue the most ridiculous drivel. To this end the Neo Cons even tried to blame Muslims hatred of Jews on the malign influence of fascists, Nazis and Communists. As if Al Saud needed European indoctrination for Jew hatred. In fact the influence went the other way. The Nazis genocidal occupation policies were emulating the behaviour of their First World War Turkish allies. The Nazis saw what the Turkish Muslims had got away with in World War I in terms of creating facts on the ground and thought we'll have some of that. I say in World War I but in fact the Muslim genocide of Ottoman Christians actually started prior to World War I.
late wrote:Hunter Biden wasn't in hot water.

This situation has been thoroughly investigated, for years, no wrongdoing in Ukraine has been found. Your lies were debunked years ago...

It was Trump and Giuliani that attempted to corrupt Ukraine, what you are doing is a dumbass attempt to distract attention away from that fact.

It's worth mentioning that one of Putin's cronies funded the corruption attempt.

Give me the who, what, when, where, and how it was thoroughly investigated. If you're giving me these DNC talking points on a past investigation, you should be able to give me the facts on them.

I said most. A psych prof once said that a colleg[…]

I always wondered how truly accurate those race[…]

And in addition , some of the activists facing re[…]

Then prove it.