Why Many Nonwhites Want to be White? (Video) - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
What do you think about the theory proposed by Augiustus Corbett, Esq.?

Do you think it is endemic to the USA only or is it about worldwide European colonialism and all ethnic groups not rooted in Northern Europe and Northern Africa and the Middle East are considered nonwhite?

Is it just excuses made for people with psychological issues? What is race in reality? Is it only about a group's culture? Or is it deeper? Do genes play a role?

Please listen to the entire video before commenting on the video and or differing from Corbett.

What do you think?

You were once Polish, Chek, Hungarian, Dutch, etc., and suddenly you become a color...something generic. White. Is that true? Is it a system of caste?
In my experience, it's more trendy these days for whites to want to be non-white.
Whites in progressive circles are almost apologetic that they are white.

There are many whites who want to be Black, or have a browner complexion, even some (usually gay) white men who want to be Korean.
I'm aware of a couple of Blacks in academia or the entertainment industry that seem to have tried to pass themselves off as seeming "more Jewish".
Really what's the big deal, lots of people engage in trans racial fantasy.

The thing is you know what the biggest thing that people don't know about White Supremacy? One of the things that the knowledgeable Liberals and Marxists really don't want you to know. White Supremacy wasn't invented by White people! Yeah you read that right. It was the North African Muslims that came up with the idea of skin colour racism. It was just that in their theory the superior people were the people with medium or moderate skin darkness, the lighter skinned peoples to the north and the darker skinned peoples to the south being seen as inferior. They were happy to enslave people from both groups. The Europeans, developing a clearly superior culture from the 15th century onwards, just took the pre existing theory and modified it.

I don't know where the idea that Semitic people were fundamentally biologically inferior came from. But its patently absurd and should have been patently absurd for millennia. The Akkadians, the Babylonians and Phoneticians were great peoples to name but a few.
Do you think it is endemic to the USA only or is it about worldwide European colonialism and all ethnic groups not rooted in Northern Europe and Northern Africa and the Middle East are considered nonwhite?

North Africans and Arabs are classified as white people in America's census, no matter how black they may look. In Saudi Arabia, around 14% of the Saudi Arabian Y-chromosome pool is typical of African biogeographic ancestry (ex. E1-M123), while the remainder 69% could be considered of direct or indirect Levantine origin (ex. J1-M267, J2-M172). Nikki Haley is from India but her paternal ancestry can be traced back to the Middle East. Haplogroup J is quite common in India (25% in Western India).

The global distribution of J2-M172 sub-haplogroups has been associated with Neolithic demic diffusion. Two branches of J2-M172, J2a-M410 and J2b-M102 make a considerable part of Y chromosome gene pool of the Indian subcontinent. We investigated the Neolithic contribution of demic dispersal from West to Indian paternal lineages, which majorly consists of haplogroups of Late Pleistocene ancestry. To accomplish this, we have analysed 3023 Y-chromosomes from different ethnic populations, of which 355 belonged to J2-M172. Comparison of our data with worldwide data, including Y-STRs of 1157 individuals and haplogroup frequencies of 6966 individuals, suggested a complex scenario that cannot be explained by a single wave of agricultural expansion from Near East to South Asia. Contrary to the widely accepted elite dominance model, we found a substantial presence of J2a-M410 and J2b-M102 haplogroups in both caste and tribal populations of India. Unlike demic spread in Eurasia, our results advocate a unique, complex and ancient arrival of J2a-M410 and J2b-M102 haplogroups into Indian subcontinent.
https://www.nature.com/articles/srep19157
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]