MOSCOW OFFICIAL : Put nuclear weapons in Cuba - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Our (Liberal Order ) softness encourages all of this....

Moscow horde´s war record :-

1856 defeated by Britain and France

1905 defeated by Japan

1917 defeated by Germany

1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states

1939 defeated by Finland

1969 defeated by China

1989 defeated by Afghanistan

1989 defeated in the Cold War.

1996 defeated by Chechnya

2022 defeated by Ukraine

WW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn

Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-

a) Hungary 1956

b) Czechoslovakia 1968

c) Moldova 1992

d) Georgia 2008

https://www.rt.com/russia/591482-russia ... eapons-us/

Moscow horde should place its nuclear weapons in “friendly countries” near the US in response to Washington’s alleged plans to move its own tactical arms to Europe, lawmaker Aleksey Zhuravlev has suggested.

I suspect that we won't hear much about the threats of either side.

Neither side wants or even needs nuclear escalation of any kind.
Last edited by litwin on 17 Feb 2024 21:53, edited 1 time in total.
​In 2021 Moscow ulus's economic output, or gross domestic product, was less than $1.8 trillion, compared to $23.3 trillion for the United States. California alone has a $3.4 trillion economy, almost twice the size of Moscow ulus's but with only about a fourth as many people.
litwin wrote:2022 defeated by Ukraine

Yes for the ordinary person, who has not studdied Liberal Military Science, it can often be difficult to understand why 2022 was the stupendous military victory for Ukraine, that it was. I'm not sure that the Ukrainians controlled a single inch of territory at the end of 2022 that they didn't control at the start of the year, while the Russians managed to grab a few irrelevant, strategically worthless hamlets such as Mariupol, Melitopol and Severdonetsk. This just show that people really need to put more trust in the Liberal Military experts and shut up talking about things they know nothing about.

2023 was an even bigger victory for Ukraine with them taking the massively strategically important city of Robotyne, while cunningly drawing the Russians into the totally strategically unimportant settlements of Bakhmut and Soledar.

2024 I wonder what glorious military victories await Ukraine and their western bankrollers this year.
Rich wrote:Yes for the ordinary person, who has not studdied Liberal Military Science, it can often be difficult to understand why 2022 was the stupendous military victory for Ukraine, that it was. I'm not sure that the Ukrainians controlled a single inch of territory at the end of 2022 that they didn't control at the start of the year, while the Russians managed to grab a few irrelevant, strategically worthless hamlets such as Mariupol, Melitopol and Severdonetsk. This just show that people really need to put more trust in the Liberal Military experts and shut up talking about things they know nothing about.

2023 was an even bigger victory for Ukraine with them taking the massively strategically important city of Robotyne, while cunningly drawing the Russians into the totally strategically unimportant settlements of Bakhmut and Soledar.

2024 I wonder what glorious military victories await Ukraine and their western bankrollers this year.
Attachments
Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

@Rancid They, the dogs, don't go crazy. They s[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]