2019 NORTH KOREA-U.S. SUMMIT - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Japan to Turkmenistan to New Zealand.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
North Korea has absolutely no idea what the USA is capable of. Here's a sobering thought. ONE ( JUST ONE ) of our subs has more firepower than all the firepower used by every nation in every war in recorded history.
North Korea's leader is as crazy as a bed bug. It is and has been, all about keeping citizens under the thumb of a family of lunatics. Half the country is starving, so that fat little toadie can maintain his pathetic military. Even the military is living on a fraction of the nutrition needed. Generations of brainwashing have taken a toll on innocent people. Any information from the outside ( sane ) world is avoided like the plague. You can be executed for watching a feckin South Korean soap opera.
SSDR wrote:I support the DPRK for various reasons. It resists Zionist imperialism. It resists extreme Americanization of its culture. It is one of the safest countries in the World. And the DPRK is not infested with dirty, Zionist ran hippie shit night clubs.

Palestine is nothing more than a geographic location on the map, established by the Romans. The Jews were there first; and looooooooooooooong before the squatters arrived.
See that wheel on the right top side of your post, with the downwards arrow to the right of the LIKE button on your post? In there is a report and edit function. :) Welcome aboard!

Palestinians are as much squatters as the Jews are.
No doubt every nation has their share of screwballs. One of the reasons I've always been pro Israel is, because of the staggering amount of positive technology that flows from that tiny country. Absolutely amazing; and they leave Muslim nations in the dust. Israel turned the desert green; and that's just a drop in the bucket when other areas of technology are taken into account. The list is endless. More contributions to the world in 75 years , than all Islamic nations combined in 1,400 years. Jews believe in education. Old adage: "If you think education is expensive, check the price of ignorance". There are about 15 million Jews on the planet, and about 1.5 billion Muslims. Take the time to check how many Jews have been awarded the Nobel Prize; and then how many Muslims.
Jim wrote:No doubt every nation has their share of screwballs. One of the reasons I've always been pro Israel is, because of the staggering amount of positive technology that flows from that tiny country. Absolutely amazing; and they leave Muslim nations in the dust. Israel turned the desert green; and that's just a drop in the bucket when other areas of technology are taken into account. The list is endless. More contributions to the world in 75 years , than all Islamic nations combined in 1,400 years. Jews believe in education. Old adage: "If you think education is expensive, check the price of ignorance". There are about 15 million Jews on the planet, and about 1.5 billion Muslims. Take the time to check how many Jews have been awarded the Nobel Prize; and then how many Muslims.

All of these don't necessarily imply that their treatment of the Muslims are sustainable (note that I didn't say "justifiable"). Many advanced civilizations in history got annihilated by barbarians because their ways could not be sustained.

North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and President Donald Trump agreed at their historic DMZ meeting to push forward dialogue for the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula, while there are speculations that Trump may have abandoned the complete denuclearization of North Korea. North Korean state media lauded the meeting between Kim Jong Un and Donald Trump at the demilitarized zone dividing the two Koreas. This was Trump's Jimmy Carter moment, becoming the first sitting U.S. president to set foot in North Korea. However, North Korea has accused the U.S. of being "hell-bent on hostile acts", despite a recent agreement to resume nuclear talks. North Korea also accused Washington of attempting to "undermine the peaceful atmosphere" on the Korean peninsula. North Korea's Cold War mindset is hard to overcome despite Trump's personal efforts to ease tensions with North Korea. Hopefully, Trump will force North Korea into surrendering its nuclear arsenals in exchange for easing sanctions, while it may keep the nuclear reactor at the Yongbyon nuclear complex and an acceptable amount of fissile materials for civilian use. The second summit broke down because administration officials demanded North Korea to dismantle the Yongbyon nuclear complex. Yongbyon and some other sites should be regularly inspected by U.N. officials, thus partially dismantling nuclear activities at the Yongbyon nuclear center. The South African model is ideal for North Korea. When South Africa dismantled the bombs, it took apart key nuclear facilities, and later, subjected the process to rigorous international oversight.

President Donald Trump shook hands with Kim Jong Un on Sunday and took 20 steps into North Korea, making history as the first sitting US leader to set foot in the hermit kingdom.

Trump crossed the low stone curb separating the North and South at 3:45 p.m. local time, making his way alongside a grinning Kim into a country that's long been a global pariah for its nuclear ambitions and dismal record on human rights.

The encounter at the heavily fortified Korean Demilitarized Zone -- their third in person -- came a day after Trump raised the prospect of a border handshake in a tweet and declared he'd have "no problem" stepping into North Korea.

"Would you like me to step across?" Trump asked Kim as they shook hands. "I am OK with it." While inside North Korean territory, Trump and Kim shook hands and patted each other's backs before returning across the border to the South after about a minute.

"I never expected to meet you at this place," Kim, who appeared overjoyed in the moment, told Trump through an interpreter.

Later, Trump said he was "proud to step over the line" and thanked Kim for the meeting. He invited him to the White House, though later acknowledged such a visit would likely not come soon.

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/06/29/poli ... index.html
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Well, the package was passed by the House so I gue[…]

I already said its origins are in Iran. So unsur[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O