America and Japan exhaust China? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Japan to Turkmenistan to New Zealand.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
As the fighting in Syria continues, the world is distracted from the situation around the islands in the APR. However, tensions and provocations against the Chinese side are still going on. I mean creation by the Japanese side of a special police department to deal with the Chinese, patrolling by the Americans of the ships, aircraft and even a missile destroyer near the disputed territories of Senkaku and Paracel Islands. Could this be planned attempts by the partners to put pressure on China?
Well, Trump has positioned a whole battalion of China hawks into the US government, and basically removed all the doves. What do you expect? "Fuck China" is basically how US senators greet each other in the hallway now.
benpenguin wrote:Well, Trump has positioned a whole battalion of China hawks into the US government, and basically removed all the doves. What do you expect? "Fuck China" is basically how US senators greet each other in the hallway now.

lol no, they say "fuck the world, we are the best of the best". I think it`s stupid to consider yourself cooler than others, especially when you aren’t
Steve Dallas wrote:lol no, they say "fuck the world, we are the best of the best". I think it`s stupid to consider yourself cooler than others, especially when you aren’t

The Reps and Dems disagree on which part of the world they fuck, but China they agree on. The next election will partly be a contest of "Who can fuck China harder" (Again)

Re: Why do Americans automatically side with Ukra[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Godstud did you ever have to go through any of t[…]

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]