Australian Federal Election - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Japan to Turkmenistan to New Zealand.

Moderator: PoFo Asia & Australasia Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
Godstud wrote:Finally Australia gets some good leadership.

We got rid of certain type of bad leadership, That is good,. But we'll see what Albo can do, I really have not got a solid handle on him despite being around forever,
Albanese must be a “really nice guy”. After all, his wife left him and now he has a much younger girlfriend who’s been around for all of 2 minutes and everyone’s referring to as “First Lady” :roll:

Poor Gillard man, we roasted that woman incessantly, but look who just strolled into Kirribilli!
ness31 wrote:Albanese must be a “really nice guy”. After all, his wife left him and now he has a much younger girlfriend who’s been around for all of 2 minutes and everyone’s referring to as “First Lady” :roll:

Poor Gillard man, we roasted that woman incessantly, but look who just strolled into Kirribilli!

How does any of this matte?. Private Lives as long as it;s consenting adults and not corrupt isn't really none of our business?
It doesn’t matter in any way except that I like salacious gossip :) Also, I dislike double standards. Gillard was crucified for her ‘lifestyle’ .

Wake me up when you have something to replace it.[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing m[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]

Wars still happen. And violent crime is blooming,[…]