Announcement: Posting quality in Europe - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
As some posters may have noticed, there was recently a strongly enforced rule prohibiting one-line posts in this forum. Since the quantity of spammy one-liners has since decreased I will be relaxing the rule. Reasonable one-line posts will be permitted so long as they are furthering discussion, e.g. asking a specific question or responding likewise in a clear and concise manner.

Any forms of bickering or attempts to take threads off-topic will continue to be viewed dimly. If you feel that a post has done so, please feel more than welcome to report it. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to PM myself and Ombrageux.

Thank you for being excellent.
From today I, and anyone else, should be able to read all posts whilst exchanging the term "Muslim" for others such as "Buddhist", "Jew", "Hindu", "Christian", "Pagan", etc, and not feel uncomfortable. If any post does not pass this test, I will remove it or expect it to be reported. Removed posts may be subject to appeal.

I trust all users not to abuse this rule.
noemon and killim have been added as mods for this forum.

Please be respectful and follow their direction.

I'm sure they will do the same for you.

In my opinion, masculinity has declined for all o[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So have people given up on blaming that terrorist […]

@ingliz good to know, so why have double standar[…]

...Or maybe because there are many witnesses sayin[…]