The Netherlands cuts funding to White Helmets over likely links to terrorism - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
AMSTERDAM — Amid continued concerns that the White Helmets are currently staging a “false flag” chemical weapons attack in Syria’s Idlib, the Netherlands has decided to halt funding for the controversial group due to the “inadequate supervision” of White Helmets members on-the-ground and the group’s “likely” links to Al Qaeda-affiliated terrorist organizations. Notably, the decision marks the first time that a government funding the White Helmets has openly criticized or raised concerns about the group. The group has received funding from several foreign governments since its founding, including the U.S., U.K., Dutch, Japanese, German and Qatari governments.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/netherlan ... sm/249447/

I know. I quoted that bit too. If you read my pos[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@skinster I will never vote for Biden ever. That[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Losing money is one thing, losing a whole brigade[…]