Why are Europeans always condemning the USA instead of stopping it? - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
dontwastemytime wrote:I have also been discussing this with Canadians as well, you will need them if you are to launch an invasion.
Canadians, like myself, would want no part in your idiocy.

dontwastemytime wrote:Go away, I don't have time for your religious crap.
You talk in terms of good and evil, so you're the one spouting religious crap. :moron:

Don't waste my time.
Godstud wrote:Canadians, like myself, would want no part in your idiocy.

You and 2 others..... still small in numbers. You won't be able to do anything when that great day comes.

Oh and ma'am, there's also Mexico who wants what was stolen from them.

Godstud wrote: You talk in terms of good and evil, so you're the one spouting religious crap.

Good and evil exists outside of religion, Godstud.

If you don't know what is good and what is evil, then no wonder this world is a horrible place.
dontwastemytime wrote:You and 2 others..... still small in numbers. You won't be able to do anything when that great day comes.
:eh: What's your point? We won't want to partake of genocide? I think you'll find most people won't want to partake for your idiotic suggestion of killing all Americans.

It's thoughtless and the moral implications are far worse than if you were to just leave the USA alone. You want to cause MORE suffering and death to prevent suffering and death. It's ridiculous.

dontwastemytime wrote:Good and evil exists outside of religion, Godstud.
:roll: Of course, "they exist, but in reality there's usually not a simple black and white answer to everything.

dontwastemytime wrote:Oh and ma'am, there's also Mexico who wants what was stolen from them.
:lol: I am no "Ma'am", child.

You've spoken with the Mexicans about this, or just more maniacal conjecture?
dontwastemytime wrote:Again, just you talking.

It was evil that defeated Germany and Japan and out came good; it will be evil that will defeat the US and out comes greatness.

When the time comes, you better pick the right side for your family's sake.

EM, is that you...? :eh:
dontwastemytime wrote:Again, just you talking.
:eh: That's what we do on a forum. You honestly think you'll do anything more than talk? Dream on, Kid.

dontwastemytime wrote:It was evil that defeated Germany and Japan and out came good; it will be evil that will defeat the US and out comes greatness
. :roll: Evil defeated Germany and Japan? Oh puh-lease.

dontwastemytime wrote:When the time comes, you better pick the right side for your family's sake.
Your fantasy scenario is nothing more than you being hateful and spiteful. Making threatening implications is particularly childish.
dontwastemytime wrote:Go away, I don't have time for your religious crap.

Nonsense-

I have absolutely no religious inclinations, I abhor it completely, I was merely using a turn of phrase to describe something by way of analogy.

This is a debating forum, telling people to 'go away' is hardly conducive to debating is it.

You may help yourself if you didn't troll other people with some of the nonsense that you spout here. :knife: :roll:
dontwastemytime wrote:No because they are weak and are not noble in anything. In a matter of months or a few years, they will be finished.

Nations such as those in Europe that are rich and where the people are ripe in nationalism are perfect ingredients.

I have also been discussing this with Canadians as well, you will need them if you are to launch an invasion.

People like you won't be able to do anything to America because you don't understand why America is great and what makes America strong.

You don't even understand why we stand together with our American brothers and sisters.

dontwastemytime wrote:Which makes me wonder why Europe still hasn't done anything?

Why hasn't the world done anything?

Because the world doesn't have to capacity to stop America. And neither does Europe.

Whilst America is an ally to Europe and no threat to them, Europe isn't going to destroy itself for a futile justice. I don't understand why you find this so difficult to comprehend. You only understand passion. You don't understand military capacity nor its destruction or political resolution. Nonetheless you think Europe stands a chance against the biggest military in the world when it currently also relies on it for their own security?
B0ycey wrote:Because the world doesn't have to capacity to stop America. And neither does Europe.

Whilst America is an ally to Europe and no threat to them, Europe isn't going to destroy itself for a futile justice. I don't understand why you find this so difficult to comprehend. You only understand passion. You don't understand military capacity nor its destruction or political resolution. Nonetheless you think Europe stands a chance against the biggest military in the world when it currently also relies on it for their own security?

Actually anyone with a decent quantity of nukes and a means of delivering them to the US could wipe them out. Well the US is a big country being about fifty countries welded together so it would take a lot of nukes to really wipe them out. But even if you only had a dozen or so nukes you could cripple them by taking out the top dozen cities: LA, New York, Dallas, Houston, San Fransisco, Boston, Washington DC etc.

Either way there would be a crushing retaliation of course so hopefully nobody would be crazy enough to do it. But although they won't these countries definitely could "stop" the US: Russia, China, France, UK, India, Pakistan and Israel (two of them happen to be European countries too). North Korea and Iran may be able to do so in the future.

Of course I understand why you did not contemplate this scenario because is it is crazy genocidal and suicidal but I suspect @dontwastemytime is okay with that.
Godstud wrote:You honestly think you'll do anything more than talk? Dream on, Kid.

Not without the world's help I won't but I do know that at some point, nations will rise up against it.

Godstud wrote:Evil defeated Germany and Japan? Oh puh-lease.

Wasn't Germany and Japan defeated through murder and destruction? Aren't those things evil?

Godstud wrote:Your fantasy scenario is nothing more than you being hateful and spiteful.

It requires hatred and spite to defeat your enemy.

And again, everything you said applies to you and you only and of course those two other canucks on that other site.

But sir, I've come across numerous Canadians all over the internet who believe in what I believe. Who believe that the world would indeed be better without them. You simply cannot accept this but it is the truth.
JohnRawls wrote:you don't understand why America is great and what makes America strong.

I do know what makes it strong, it's military but ma'am even the most powerful military in the world can't take on the entire military forces of the world.

Don't you mean 'I'?

How arrogant it is of you to drag your entire people into your belief that everyone stands united with them.
B0ycey wrote:Because the world doesn't have to capacity to stop America.

No! It does!

I am so sick and tired of this whole "we can't defeat them because they are too powerful" nonsense!

To me, this just proves how cowardly people are but they are quick to complain.

I hate terrorists as much as the next person does and would really hope that they get eradicated soon but sometimes I have more respect for terrorists than the next person.

Despite having absolutely no hope and knowing that they are going to die, at least they fight for what they believe. They don't waste their time talking how evil this country and that country is online.

People online are just a bunch of whiny cowards. Always complaining but not doing anything about it.
SolarCross wrote:Actually anyone with a decent quantity of nukes and a means of delivering them to the US could wipe them out.

Sigh.....

SolarCross wrote:But although they won't these countries definitely could "stop" the US: Russia, China, France, UK, India, Pakistan and Israel (two of them happen to be European countries too). North Korea and Iran may be able to do so in the future.

Why? Why won't they? Can you at least answer me that? Is it because they don't want to be part of some crazy genocidal war?

But it's okay to stop Germany and Japan and North Korea and Iran, correct?

SolarCross wrote:Of course I understand why you did not contemplate this scenario because is it is crazy genocidal and suicidal but I suspect @dontwastemytime is okay with that.

Why wouldn't you be? It's war, people die in war.
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The Settlement program is an example of slow ethn[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Meanwhile, your opponents argue that everyone e[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a s[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]