Why are Europeans always condemning the USA instead of stopping it? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Nonsense wrote:Nonsense-

The whole purpose of having a military force, is to deter potential agressors & primarily as a defensive force.

On that basis I would digress from your own opinion, because agressive assertion of power is a non-runner under international law & reflection on the post 1945 war crimes trials involving the Nazis ought to focus the minds of those with such thoughts in the future.

That is only one reason for having a military force, there are quite a few others.

Seemingly it isn't a non-runner for the US, Russia or almost any country. One only is at risk of facing war crimes tribunals if one loses.
B0ycey wrote:Why don't Germany rid their US bases? Because they are part of NATO and it is a defensive strategic error to do so.

You people are fools! FOOLS!

The reason why I ask Germans and Europeans is because I know you have the means to destroy them!

Yes many of you will die but it is a sacrifice that's worth it!

Think of all the great things that will happen once they are gone!
dontwastemytime wrote:See this, Europeans.... this is one of the comments that you despise about them don't you?

If you destroy them, you won't have to hear this comment ever again.

Technically I am european too being an English man. The English are a lot like Germans because we love fighting and warring but unlike the Germans we are actually good at it and so usually win. :)

SolarCross wrote:Technically I am european too being an English man. The English are a lot like Germans because we love fighting and warring but unlike the Germans we are actually good at gaining powerful allies and so usually win. :)

Fixed it for you, SC. :)
@atlantis is a comrade in the struggle against the Yankee imperialist - true - but does not consider himself a German patriot as such.

@dontwastemytime thank you. I assume you are from a friendly country with a similar struggle?

We are occupied basically. They claim for past crimes but we all know who the worst genociders are in history.
dontwastemytime wrote:You people are fools! FOOLS!

The reason why I ask Germans and Europeans is because I know you have the means to destroy them!

Yes many of you will die but it is a sacrifice that's worth it!

Think of all the great things that will happen once they are gone!

Sure great things could happen if they were gone. Or the world would be more peaceful place anyway. But Europe do not have the means to destroy America.

Nonetheless where are you from? Do you not want to sacrifice your nation for a pyrrhic morality that will end in its destruction?
B0ycey wrote:Sure great things could happen if they were gone. Or the world would be more peaceful place anyway. But Europe do not have the means to destroy America.

Nonetheless where are you from? Do you not want to sacrifice your nation for a pyrrhic morality that will end in its destruction?

Why would it be more peaceful? An absence of the US would just be an opportunity for other (probably rougher) beligerants. I don't think the Russians or Chinese would be gentler imperialists. Japan and South Korea fared better being conquered/liberated by the US than Poland and North Korea did by the respective others.
SolarCross wrote:Why would it be more peaceful? An absence of the US would just be an opportunity for other (probably rougher) beligerants. I don't think the Russians or Chinese would be gentler imperialists. Japan and South Korea fared better being conquered/liberated by the US than Poland and North Korea did by the respective others.

I can only go by what I see and America go to war a lot. Much more than China and Russia. So are you assuming America are peace keepers because they are our allies and ignoring their activities?

But really true peace will be achieved when there is no economic advantage in oil.

Yes I was using the word fun, loosely , ironicall[…]

Trans people are just people. They have no less an[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You should impose your own standards on yourself.[…]

No, I want you to be happy. I will be happy when[…]