European Elections - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By Nonsense
B0ycey wrote:I don't know what the fuck you are on about. The disaffected voters would have more likely not voted at all then vote Lib Dems. The Lib Dems are the remain vote. Thinking otherwise makes you sound dumb..

Nonsense- Not necessarily BOyce, unless you are a mindreader. :knife: there are disaffected 'remainers' & 'leavers'.

However, I can see that you are still 'off your trolley' as usual. :lol: :lol: :lol:

They won because the leave vote didn't split. Something I commented would happen a few weeks back when I thought leavers would claim victory when the reality is Remain got far more votes. And you have proven me right.

Nonsense-

Putting into context BOycey, the number of U.K voters in the euro elections is just 17.199701 Million, placing that figure against the 2016 referendum result in which 17.4 Million people alone,voted leave, makes your statement sound just a tad like hyperbole. ;)

If 20.3% times two equals 31.6% sure. :lol:

Nonsense-

Maths is not your strong suite is it :*(
Lib Dems including the Greens have more votes than the Brexit party. Put all the other remain parties in the equation and Remain won comfortably yesterday. Your foresight and predictions are rubbish. Even Labour know that the remain vote is their target audience now and once BoJo had taken us out the EU and the economy crashes, Corbyn will discover that this was the correct call to take now when the next general election comes calling.

Nonsense-

If the above is your considered view, by all means keep taking the pills, your doing fine. :muha1:

Reality Check The people voted to leave the E.U....nothing's changed.
Last edited by Nonsense on 28 May 2019 12:57, edited 1 time in total.
blackjack21 wrote:Transgender bathrooms, new sets of gender non-binary pronouns, legal sanctions for not complying? Not exactly 1950s Republicanism...

Transgender bathrooms are entirely mainstream. Most of out own bathrooms are "transgender". Whoever spends their time inventing new pronouns, no-one liberal we have heard of is suggesting "legal sanctions for not complying". We're talking about politicians, not some nobody on Twitter. American liberal politicians are currently doing things like defending 1970s abortion laws, or trying to hold a kleptomaniac president to account.
By noemon
blackjack21 wrote:Keep in mind, all of this is happening in your head. I never made any disclaimers or said that Eurosceptics were "victims". I said the media is doing its level best to spin huge gains for Eurosceptic parties as a big win for the Green party and a huge loss for UKIP (Nigel Farage's former party). Trying to interpolate emotional states into what people say in text is a fools errand.

A fools errand is you doubling down on your false victimisation after being called out on it. Your claims are false, European and British media have been reporting gains for eurosceptics consistently for the past month, your victimisation that they have been underreporting your side is all in your head. And before you make any more of this nonsense present evidence that support your claims, that is present evidence that European and British media have been spinning the gains by eurosceptic parties or hiding it under the rug. To make matters worse you claim that British media want Labour to win which is absolutely laughable as even leftist newspapers like the Guardian and the New Statesman have been vilifying Jeremy Corbyn consistently. Corbyn and Labour have no single newspaper or media outlet speaking for them, none at all, not even those traditionally aligned to them.

The American media doesn't. The American media is almost acting as if Europe didn't exist.

I don't know why should anyone in Europe care about American media, but if your intention was to victimise yourself against American media alone you should have done that. I do not see your victimisation as relevant to anything other than your status as a victim. It seems self-evident that you can only operate from the perspective of the victim. The majority of your post is about setting yourself(or your side) up as a victim, that is despite these and Trump's results, multi-billionaire funding, the backing of the most major newspapers and news outlets in the world, Rupert Murdoch, the backing of the arms industry as well as the backing of Israel and Saudi Arabia somehow you still consider your side to be a victim!!! Despite all that you still pretend to be poor Sampson standing up against the Goliath of the Green parties and Labour who have no backing by anybody. :lol: How ridiculous is that actually? It's quite laughable when you think about it.

It was debated right here on PoFo before the election. Again, it was clear to people on PoFo, but it was not predicted or reported by the media, because the media didn't want that to happen. In the UK, they wanted a victory for Labor. Remainers voted for the Green party--something discussed here on PoFo.

I do not see the relevance and you are false in believing that British media supported Labour, no leftist newspaper supported Corbyn and in fact they all worked against him and that includes the Guardian and the New Statesman.

Merkel is dangerously globalist, not leftist. There's obviously a significant difference.

Irrelevant, you 're the one hailing the victory of her official ally New Democracy as your own victory. Clearly ND's victory in Greece is not cause for your celebration, as I already informed you.

Get used to it. They get conflated in the US media all the time, and I'm sure it won't be long before it's a common occurrence in the EU media. After all, what on Earth do Nazis and the Republican party have in common? Evangelical Christianity? Capitalism? :roll:

:lol: I can get used to correcting you indeed. This argument is the equivalent of: "Oops I'm an American, we are generally ignorant and make silly generalisations, so excuse my ignorance for celebrating the victory of New Democracy as a victory for the far-right". That is a cheap excuse and I can assure you that European media will never conflate Merkel and Mitsotakis with Trump and Farage.

UKIP got sidelined by Nigel Farage and the Brexit party, and it was a brilliant move on his part. By forming a new party late in the electoral cycle, the establishment didn't have time to trash its name and standing. Tommy Robinson and Sargon of Akkad are not exactly politicians. Maybe they will be at some point. Tommy Robinson is what Barack Obama might call a "community organizer," a polite term for shit disturber. I like that about Tommy Robinson, but it doesn't mean I pin my hopes on him in any way, but rather that he exposes the people I want exposed. Nigel didn't want the built-in bad press that they engender, so he sidestepped them. It was a tactical move that was part of his larger strategy, and executed brilliantly.

The establishment has rarely trashed Farage despite his serious blunders and not at all compared to them trashing Jeremy Corbyn, because in the end Farage is just a Tory hare, his only purpose for existence is to keep the far-right contained before it spills over to the BNP, Tommy Robinson and his band of neo-fascists. In Greece this role was being conducted by Laos and its leader Karatzaferis but as soon as they formed a coalition government with New Democracy and became mainstream, all these far-right votes moved to the Golden Dawn and they switched places. Golden Dawn used to be 0.5% and rose to 8% gobbling up all of LAOS votes plus the votes of other far-right parties while LAOS and the others disappeared from the electoral map after being tainted by the touch of mainstream parties. Farage's role is to prevent that and one can see that very clearly as he is a former Tory and his Brexit party is 95% composed of official Tories. Farage is loved by establishment media and is there for the placebo effect. He has been quite successful as he is the only far-right person okayed by the establishment, more okayed in fact than Corbyn.

Why are they being punished noemon?

For many reasons, austerity, dwindling living conditions, closure of several companies, loss of jobs, etcetera. The important thing which you missed is that this punishment generally happens in Eu elections and not in national elections as people consider it safe to vote for non-mainstream parties as it does not affect national politics.

It's not a right vs. left dynamic. It's globalist versus nationalist, and nationalist parties are winning in key countries. Brexit appears imminent, while globalist parties are no longer eminent.

However you want to call it is irrelevant, the "nationalists" have not made any gains that have not been mirrored by equal and in fact greater gains from "globalist" parties across the aisle. In Britain, the "globalist" Greens, Lib-Dems and Change UK rose by 23% from the previous elections, your "nationalists" only rose by 8%. You are mistaking the results.

The UK leaving the EU is a victory for Europe? Will you say the same for France and Italy? National Rally and League won. The EU will be quite a different place if France or Italy leave. Their sentiment is years behind the UK, but they are heading in the same direction now.
Taking over European politics is not the objective. Leaving the EU is the objective.

You should get back to us when and if that actually happens. There are many things to be said here but at this point I highly doubt you are willing to understand what the EU is in the minds of Europeans, people in France and Italy and even eurosceptics like Le Pen, Salvini and Orban. You simply cannot comprehend that all these politicians do not dare call for departure from the EU and that in many cases they are threatened with expulsion/demotion by the EU and when that happens they behave and sit down, not the other way around. I'm sure you will make up several "globalist" excuses in your own head due to your massive ignorance about the EU and the positives it has done to these countries and to these parties in particular by directly funding them and creating conditions where these parties can thrive. These parties and politicians would not exist without the EU and they know it. This is due to many reasons(EU funding, EU opening up the media in those countries, EU supporting more variety) including the American influence that existed before the EU which bankrolled and supported only pro-American 2-party politics with psyops and Gladio. Most of these people have built their careers on pro-European anti-Americanism. All in all, you guys are completely detached from European reality and your simplistic dichotomies do not actually exist.

They were the only remainers that would openly say so. The electorate appreciates a little candor.

As did the Greens and Change UK, pro-Remain parties have increased their vote by 23%, pro-Brexit parties have increased their vote by 8% and undecided fence-sitters like the Tories and Labour have been punished.

Refusing leadership is also political suicide. Europe will only deal reasonably with the UK post-Brexit. They have to try to make Brexit painful for the UK.

He will not refuse but simply not get into the race in the first place. As I said, I highly doubt BoJo will captain a sinking ship. That's not his style, he will only become leader after the storm has passed because he will not accept becoming a disposable casualty like Theresa May. He has figured himself for greater things than being a temporary transitional PM which is what the next Tory leader is going to be until Brexit or elections resolve the storm.
By Beren
Anytime populists make any gains anywhere, even in opinion polls, it's always a media sensation, hence the high expectations regarding them all the time. I'm sure some journos and pundits declare this election a catastrophe as well, either in general or in some countries only.
By JohnRawls
Beren wrote:Anytime populists make any gains anywhere, even in opinion polls, it's always a media sensation, hence the high expectations regarding them all the time. I'm sure some journos and pundits declare this election a catastrophe as well, either in general or in some countries only.

Honestly this election was a bit disappointing because Reformists and Eurosceptics didn't achieve anything. Populists also. We need a bit more of them in the EU parliament in general. We gotta move our asses with the reforms. We need an immigration, debt and Euro reforms. Preferably in that order of severity. After that we can think about a joint military.

I also think it is pretty natural for there to be an anti-EU party of sorts. If you look at America as an example of a forming democratic state then there has always been a division between State rights vs Federal rights or Big vs Small government etc
By blackjack21
Prosthetic Conscience wrote:Transgender bathrooms are entirely mainstream.

Not among 1950s Republicans, which was your assertion.

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:Whoever spends their time inventing new pronouns, no-one liberal we have heard of is suggesting "legal sanctions for not complying".

U. Minnesota Backs Off Plan to Punish People for Not Using Preferred Pronouns
D.C. WILL FINE YOU FOR CALLING A TRANSGENDER PERSON THE ‘WRONG’ PRONOUNS
The Legal Case for Gender-Neutral Pronouns
Not using transgender pronouns could get you fined

You, yourself and you must be living under a rock then.

Prosthetic Conscience wrote:American liberal politicians are currently doing things like defending 1970s abortion laws, or trying to hold a kleptomaniac president to account.

The president has not even been charged with theft. :roll:

noemon wrote:A fools errand is you doubling down on your false victimisation after being called out on it.

You haven't even demonstrated that I'm claiming anyone is "victimized." I'm just noting media bias.

noemon wrote:I don't know why should anyone in Europe care about American media, but if your intention was to victimise yourself against American media alone you should have done that.

Observing US media does not make me a victim of it. I find your assertions puzzling.

noemon wrote:It seems self-evident that you can only operate from the perspective of the victim.

If I were to feel victimized by anything, it would be you constantly asserting that I am saying things that I haven't said. However, I'm merely setting the record straight. I didn't assert or even insinuate that anyone was a victim of anything.

noemon wrote:In Britain, the "globalist" Greens, Lib-Dems and Change UK rose by 23% from the previous elections, your "nationalists" only rose by 8%.

...at the expense of Labour and the Tories.

noemon wrote:There are many things to be said here but at this point I highly doubt you are willing to understand what the EU is in the minds of Europeans, people in France and Italy and even eurosceptics like Le Pen, Salvini and Orban. You simply cannot comprehend that all these politicians do not dare call for departure from the EU and that in many cases they are threatened with expulsion/demotion by the EU and when that happens they behave and sit down, not the other way around.

Well, needless to say, I have little faith in your purported ability to read people's minds and have some sort of profound insight into their emotional states. Le Pen has already been fined by the EU's anti-fraud office, and yet she's back and stronger than ever, even narrowly beating Macron's coalition. People are rightly aghast at how Teresa May handled Brexit, but she was a remainer. So it really isn't that big of a surprise to people who have no faith in establishment politicians. It surprised Farage, because he still had faith that they would honor the referendum. Yet, the history of the EU is to hold multiple referendums until they get the answer they want. The economy is slowing in Europe, but it's not in recession. So I don't expect dramatic calls for secession yet, but when the economy is in recession in the not too distant future, I'm guessing we'll start hearing those calls.

noemon wrote:He will not refuse but simply not get into the race in the first place. As I said, I highly doubt BoJo will captain a sinking ship.

We shall see. He ultimately capitulated to May's deal, and Nigel Farage has made note of that. If they don't put Brexit through, the Tories will get mauled to the point they may cease to exist. Leadership at this point isn't about saving the UK's membership in the EU, but saving the Tories seats at the table in Parliament. Do they want Remain more than they want to be a viable political party? That's quite possibly the choice they are facing now.

JohnRawls wrote:If you look at America as an example of a forming democratic state then there has always been a division between State rights vs Federal rights or Big vs Small government etc

There is no party from any state that has 1/3 of the legislature that wants to secede from the union. That's where things are in Britain, France and Italy. Britain already voted for Brexit, and the Tories betrayed the voters who have now slammed the Tories hard. The Tories are fighting for their lives now.
By JohnRawls
blackjack21 wrote:There is no party from any state that has 1/3 of the legislature that wants to secede from the union. That's where things are in Britain, France and Italy. Britain already voted for Brexit, and the Tories betrayed the voters who have now slammed the Tories hard. The Tories are fighting for their lives now.

I think this has been said 100 times by now. Americans and people outside of Europe think that all of the Eurosceptics want to secede from the EU. This is a faulty impression on many levels. Orban has more than 50% if i remember correctly then why is he not seceding for example? Most of the Eurosceptics are for reform but not secession. Britain is an odd case though so i understand why you guys would think that. Culturally you are closer to the UK.

But as we have seen even Brexit is uncertain at this point. Very uncertain. The disposition in the EU parliament has not changed much. Liberals gained a lot of ground and the Greens but besides that we will see. A 5% increase in Eurosceptics ? Brexit party certainly gained more but the rest not so much. If UK leaves then the parity will become the same as in 2014 i suppose. It is hard to say for now but we will see after the parties are formed once again.
By Beren
JohnRawls wrote:This is a faulty impression on many levels. Orban has more than 50% if i remember correctly then why is he not seceding for example?

Even on the level of UK politics, the Brexit Party won't get a seat in Westminster just like UKIP never did.

Orbán is not seceding because Huxit could be the only thing actually jeopardising his position in power, the only issue is whether his party remains in the EPP.
Polling from Lord Ashcroft on voter flows:

And top 3 reasons:

Not that it is a normal time or Corbyn a normal leader, but the Labour election result would usually be a cause for resignation.
By noemon
blackjack21 wrote:You haven't even demonstrated that I'm claiming anyone is "victimized." I'm just noting media bias.
Observing US media does not make me a victim of it. I find your assertions puzzling.

Pretending you and your side have been wronged and underreported by the big bad establishment media when you are being backed by Rupert Murdoch, various multi-billionaires, the arms industry, Israel and Saudi is indeed ridiculous screeching like a victim and without any evidence either despite my several requests for them. You are not noting anything and you have reported absolutely nothing of the sort, you 're merely trying to pretend you're the little Sampson of the story, the little guy standing up to the big bad establishment completely missing the memo that you (.ie your side) are the establishment.

If I were to feel victimized by anything, it would be you constantly asserting that I am saying things that I haven't said. However, I'm merely setting the record straight. I didn't assert or even insinuate that anyone was a victim of anything.

Of course you would feel victimised by being called out, feeling victimised seems to be the one and only modus operandi you got. Seems like political analysis is totally out of your depth and the only "contribution" in these topics you can muster is pretending to be a wronged underdog victim. Either by me or the media, or the establishment, or the boogeyman, or leftist posters. Would you like a safe space to post nonsense without any challenge perhaps?

Well, needless to say, I have little faith in your purported ability to read people's minds and have some sort of profound insight into their emotional states. Le Pen has already been fined by the EU's anti-fraud office, and yet she's back and stronger than ever, even narrowly beating Macron's coalition. People are rightly aghast at how Teresa May handled Brexit, but she was a remainer. So it really isn't that big of a surprise to people who have no faith in establishment politicians. It surprised Farage, because he still had faith that they would honor the referendum.

Is there some profound meaning here somewhere? Le Pen is an avid European, she and her dad have built their careers on talking up Europe and talking down the US and NATO.

Yet, the history of the EU is to hold multiple referendums until they get the answer they want.

That is fake news, the EU has never held referendums, only national countries do. The country that holds several referendums for the same issue again and again is non-EU Switzerland. The only countries that have held a similar referendum twice are Denmark and Ireland, Denmark received opt-outs and Ireland assurances which means that the second time they were not voting for the same thing as they had both successfully renegotiated a different deal. Renegotiation is part of the democratic process.

If they don't put Brexit through, the Tories will get mauled to the point they may cease to exist. Leadership at this point isn't about saving the UK's membership in the EU, but saving the Tories seats at the table in Parliament. Do they want Remain more than they want to be a viable political party? That's quite possibly the choice they are facing now.

If the Tories make Brexit they get mauled all the same. That is why I predict that the Tories will let go of government, hold elections and let someone else deal with Brexit. They tried with Theresa May, they failed, they lost a huge portion of the electorate already, if they attempt a second time they are simply prolonging their own political torture and extending their losses.
By Nonsense
Beren wrote:Even on the level of UK politics, the Brexit Party won't get a seat in Westminster just like UKIP never did.

Orbán is not seceding because Huxit could be the only thing actually jeopardising his position in power, the only issue is whether his party remains in the EPP.

By contrast, the two main parties at Westminster struggled to get a toe hold in the euro elections, horses for courses perhaps!

We shall have to wait & see just what happens at the next general election for the parties if they fail to deliver the implementation of BREXIT.

I suspect that, yes the Tories will again lose out to the BREXIT Party, which will confound the so-called 'experts' on politics at Westminster & it's a distinct possibility that they could become a main party as a result oif Tory failures.

As for Labour, they will also lose out to the Lib Dems for the part they played in lying through their manifesto to honour the referendum result.

We know now(as if any half-with didn't)that Labour is playing the double-blind game of pretending to honour the referendum result, but in reailty being a 'remainer' party.

To top that, they played the Tories in order to achieve their own policy objectives over BREXIT, against the 17.4 million voters who voted leave.

In effect, the next election will be a contest between the older generations with many having total experience of being in the E.U since 1973, the younger generations lack of experience of the E.U & their pro-mass unfettered immigration attitude.

As a result there is or will be a deep schism between generations & the in-out brigades with nothing much else happening.

The Tories are to blame for allowing Labour to game the referendum result in parliament when Theresa MAY allowed Labour to control the agenda through the 'meaningful' vote, when the Tory government had the power given to them by the people to deliver leave.without the neccessity to involve parliament once the Withdrawal Act had been passed.
Last edited by Nonsense on 28 May 2019 12:34, edited 1 time in total.
By Beren
Kaiserschmarrn wrote:Not that it is a normal time or Corbyn a normal leader, but the Labour election result would usually be a cause for resignation.

This is true, so his opponents in the party are actually humble to only ask him to back a second referendum. Challenging him again would disrupt Labour totally, by the way. :lol:
By Rugoz
OMG Beren's avatar is literally Hitler. I always knew we would lose him to the dark side.

What I find interesting are the differences in turnout, from 23% in Slovakia to 88% in Belgium:
By Nonsense
noemon wrote:

If the Tories make Brexit they get mauled all the same. That is why I predict that the Tories will let go of government, hold elections and let someone else deal with Brexit. They tried with Theresa May, they failed, they lost a huge portion of the electorate already, if they attempt a second time they are simply prolonging their own political torture and extending their losses.

I don't quite see it like that, in fact, it is much more profound & will affect both the parties that act against the directive of the 2016 referendum & the 'remain' MP's of those parties.

Specifically, the Tory Party, in contrast to the Labour Party,nearly always gets rid of a 'bad' leader whilst still in office, in order to fulfill it's manifesto & therefore to regain voters trust along with their votes in the subsequent general election.

With Labour, but, to a lesser extent, there has been too many 'leaders' who have not been reigned in by their elected leaders, to toe the party line, even if it is oblique or ambiguous, with the E.U debate, it's given rise to letting the inmates have the keys to the Westminster Lunatic Asylum, that the 'warden', Theresa MAY gave them & which they duly grasped with two hands in which to control the agenda.

Thats the stupidity of Theresa MAY for you,but then, examine all politicians, they are all pretty well dwelling in an intellectual vacuum & stupifying :) political bubble.

When the Tories change leaders, it acts as a safety valve, restoring the party equilibrium, with Labour doing nothing, it guarantees that they will enter into a long period of opposition.

I can see from the E.U results that the BREXIT Party could possibly be the largest party at the next election, with the Lib Dems becoming the official opposition & Labour with the Tories being relegated to 'minority' parties.

It may be a bit far-fetched, but strange things do happen at times of change.
Last edited by Nonsense on 28 May 2019 14:35, edited 1 time in total.
By Beren
Rugoz wrote:OMG Beren's avatar is literally Hitler. I always knew we would lose him to the dark side.

And you don't know what music I recently listen to, you could find it doomish too.

Or do you only mean the stare and the hairstyle? :lol:
By Nonsense
snapdragon wrote:… and if you add voter turnout into the equation, then that 32% is worth even less than it seems.

I put you in the same maths camp as BOycey, 32% is 32%, no matter what the turnout is pro rata.

If you are saying that had the turnout increased with more 'remain' than 'leave' voters in those additional voters, then by all means express your opinon to that end-not that it may be true-though possible...just saying. 8) :roll: ;)
By snapdragon
I put you in the same maths camp as BOycey, 32% is 32%, no matter what the turnout is pro rata.

It's not 32% of the electorate, though, is it?

If you are saying that had the turnout increased with more 'remain' than 'leave' voters in those additional voters, then by all means express your opinon to that end-not that it may be true-though possible...just saying.

No, I'm saying the turnout was around half the electorate and I believe it's fair to assume those that did not vote are pretty ambivalent about leaving, no matter what they may thought three years ago.

It stands to reason. Some of the more elderly, for instance, are begining to worry about losing their pensioner freebies when the chickens come home to roost.

It's all very well spouting meaningless soundbites about sovereignty, getting their country back, knuckling down and making Britain great again, and so on and so forth, but not if it means their pockets will be hit.
By B0ycey
Nonsense wrote:I put you in the same maths camp as BOycey, 32% is 32%

Wooohhh there. You're the user claiming The Brexit Party had twice the votes as the Lib Dems. I just published percentages proving you wrong. :lol:

Perhaps it is your math that is suffering!
By Nonsense
B0ycey wrote:Wooohhh there. You're the user claiming The Brexit Party had twice the votes as the Lib Dems. I just published percentages proving you wrong. :lol:

Nonsense-
I was actually referring to the number of seats gained(Brexit Party-+29) & (Lib Dems-1+15),mentioning the Tories only as a mere footnote due to the low
percentage that they achieved.

Erm! NO, I didn't claim Brexit Party had twice the votes as the Lib Dems, I only mentioned vote share by way of the total Tory share of some 10%.

Post # 15007878
" Roughly speaking, they had twice the Lib Dem total, three times the Labour total, the Tories, well, a pifling 10% of the vote share is hardly worth commenting on & the clowns that formed a new party after defecting from their elected constituency parties(Change U,K) are just a footnote in political history in this country".

BOycey- "If 20.3% times two equals 31.6% sure".
"Perhaps it is your math that is suffering!"

Nonsense-
I am entitled to take what you posted ^ as a statement of mathematical fact, which it is not & in any case is devoid of any context as it is read.

You were 'assuming' I was referring to votes cast for each party which is obviously different.

Using multiple party votes to compare with a single party vote is not comparing like with like, as such BOycey, your methodology of point scoring leaves much to be desired.

Further, in 2016 , the turnout for the referendum was 72.2%, of which 17.4 million voted leave out of a total of 33.573 million votes , thats many more than these euro elections with just 36.9% turnout with a total, including N.Ireland of 17.2 million votes.
Last edited by Nonsense on 28 May 2019 19:01, edited 9 times in total.

Great german commentary: https://www.nachdenkseite[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

is it you , Moscow Marjorie ? https://exte[…]

This year, Canada spent more paying interest on it[…]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachment[…]