Turkey will begin sending ISIS fighters back to Europe 'from Monday', says minister - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Turkey has vowed to make good on its promise to send foreign Islamic State fighters back to their home countries as soon as Monday, warning European nations that it does not matter whether the former militants are welcome at home or not.
https://www.euronews.com/2019/11/08/tur ... s-minister

This will lead to a regime change all over Europe, i guess so.

Erdoğan is right to punish current European regimes. Europe should accept more refugees.
Istanbuller wrote:This will lead to a regime change all over Europe, i guess so.

Erdoğan is right to punish current European regimes. Europe should accept more refugees.

Uhhh, that is not how regime change works.

What works though is crippling somebodies economy which you know, Europe might easily do to Turkey. But being realistic here, Erdogan is a temporary situation for Turkey and we should only do this if we think that Erdogan like policies are a permanent thing. We shall see.

Consider this though. Is it wise to piss off your largest trading partner (Around 50% of all your imports/exports) and on top of that whose allies are around 25% of your remaining exports and imports. :eh:
It is blindingly obvious that most people are incapable of learning from mistakes. The terrorist monsters created by the US in Afghanistan turned on its former masters during 9/11. All the jihadist militias created by Turkey to pursue it's territorial ambitions will sooner of later turn on Turkey. Once Putin/Assad recover the last parts of Syria held by the terrorists, the Turkish-backed militias will have nowhere to go but Turkey. The increased terror in Turkey, will give Erdogan the excuse to turn Turkey into a full-fledged dictatorship.

I am not claiming that there are zero genetic dif[…]

Customs is rarely nice. It's always best to pack l[…]

The more time passes, the more instances of harass[…]

And I don't blame Noam Chomsky for being a falli[…]