Why isn't this on Main stream Media? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Attention all European Union lovers.

The largest financial contributor Germany is on an economic downturn with an unworkable coalition Government.

The second largest contributor has riots in the streets and the largest youth unemployment in history and heading for FREXIT.

AND THE THIRD LARGEST CONTRIBUTOR IS LEAVING.

Good luck all those other countries who are only in the EU for handouts.

Yes, it's not being reported is strange.
IIRC, in the 60s & 70s it would have been covered, heavily covered.
It isn't covered now because the law was changed under Clinton. Broadcast TV networks then had to operate in the public interest to retain their Gov. issued licenses. And he also eliminated the equal time rule.
Then, the TV stations lost money on their news divisions. Now they make a lot of money off them.

Then, I felt like the network news divisions were my CIA. They were my spy organizations that operated overseas and told me what I needed to know about what was going on in the rest of the world. Who does that for me or for us now?

You're all a buncha prudes. GET LAID!

By that definition, if you obtained a DNA a census[…]

Let me guess, this is going to be one of THOSE thr[…]

Yours is not history, just tinfoil-hat nonsense[…]