'Europe can only be stronger with Russia,' claims Moldova's president - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Istanbuller wrote:It is more like Turkey will replace Russia as strongest army in the region. National defence industry is catching up Western standradrs very quickly. I believe that Turkey will be able make overseas military operations on its own. It will be real in 5 to 10 years.

In the beginning of the Syrian Civil War, Turkey was importing a huge portion of its military equipment. Now national defense industry accounts for 70% of all military equipments. This is obiviously a real change which should be noticed.

Get real guys, you lost your historical chance in 1914 thanks to Enver Pasha. Consider yourselves lucky you didn't lose Istanbul back then. You don't have nuclear weapons. All you can be is a 3rd rate power, behind 2nd rate powers like Britain, France.
Beren wrote:If BoJo and Sunak really go for that Singapore-on-Thames thing ('unleashing Britain's potential') while the Russians proposing a fair and reasonable Common Economic Space from Lisbon to Vladivostok, I wonder whether how much time it's going to take for Europeans, the French and the Germans especially, to consider the Anglos rather than the Russians their enemies.

It would simply be going back to the way things used to be in the good old days. England and France will resume their proper status as enemies. The Frogs (with help from the Boche and their EU chums) will agitate for Scottish independence so they can renew the Auld Alliance. The Second Battle of Agincourt will follow, and once we emerge victorious (because the Welsh archers are also committed Brexiteers), we will commence the long-range shelling of Lyon. Jolly japes for all :excited:
Istanbuller wrote:I don't see something foreseeable for this matter. All Europe is in demographic decline whereas Middle Eastern countries are getting bigger. Prosperity is leaving Europe.

It is more like Turkey will replace Russia as strongest army in the region. National defence industry is catching up Western standradrs very quickly. I believe that Turkey will be able make overseas military operations on its own. It will be real in 5 to 10 years.

In the beginning of the Syrian Civil War, Turkey was importing a huge portion of its military equipment. Now national defense industry accounts for 70% of all military equipments. This is obiviously a real change which should be noticed.

Turkey will never replace Russia as having the strongest military in the region. I've got a good educational movie for you to watch to understand why;

First a useful tool in the hands of the British, then the American Establishment up until now.
First of all: I do not believe that Europe needs Russia. Russian leaders do not know how to behave like human beings. They are still extremely territorial and want to expand their territory. Which is not acceptable to the EU.
Second: Trump is doing whatever he can to make Europe great again. LOL. Before Trump, we Europeans thought as the American president as 'the Great Father in Washington' that would protect us native Europeans. Now we see the president as a joke, as the Commander in Cheese.
There is no reason why Europe has to be submissive to the USA. The EU is growing stronger now we know that the USA has become unreliable.
Third: Russia is waging war against the EU. FSB agents have been recruiting environmentalists for more than 25 years. They have set them up against coal-plants to make Europe dependant on Russian natural gas. FSB recruits within GreenPeace demand the closure of brand new coal plants in the Netherlands. They are the most efficient coal plants in the world. The exhaust fumes are washed in water with a calcium solution, that produces gypsum. This gypsum is used in construction. For a short article about how the Russians wage war against the EU see: Russia is waging war against us.
The question we should be asking is this one: Why does Moldova's president is helping Russia?
We should not be naive about Putin and the Russian intelligence agencies. Putin is raised as a spy and he can only reason like a spy.
Heisenberg wrote:About bloody time! You'd think after colonising a quarter of the world and generally being Machiavellian demons for 400 years, we'd get the recognition we deserve :evil:

We Europeans were the Messianic salvation foretold in the New Testament. Jesus is not a historical description but a prophesy of the miracles that our European Pagan-Christian culture would perform. Feeding the thousands, healing the sick, advanced chemistry, water skiing, agent orange (cursing the fig tree), bringing enlightened justice systems where women are not stoned to death for exercising their sexuality, even raising people from the dead (although admittedly we can't yet being some one back once they've started to stinketh). Because of us Europeans and our superior culture that we have gifted to the world, everywhere you look there are more people, living longer lives at much higher living standards.

I think you will find this true even for pre -Leifian Americans. If you look at the amount of Amerindian DNA in a 1000AD or 1492AD, I am confident that there is more in the Americas today.
@Rich, the point though is, it's not sustainable. Pre-Western society was pretty sustainable in most places. People just didn't have the means to totally destroy their environment let alone the climate. We have.

Pre-Western society wasn't a bed of roses and average life-expectancy was mostly lower, but were they less happy? Are we able to live lives that are more fulfilling? Is it our utmost destiny to destroy the planet by accumulating dead things that end up on the rubbish heap? Is that why we are here?
fokker wrote:EU has no intention of building strong links with Russia as EU is linked culturally, economically, politically and in matters of defense with US. It will remain so despite fanatical wishes of some forum members and Angloshpere haters to align closer with Russia.

In what way is Europe linked culturally with the US?

Why is Europe getting to closer necessarily equated to Anglophobia? Can the UK not also get closer to Russia?
Political Interest wrote:In what way is Europe linked culturally with the US?

Zero, so that will make it easy to let go of them! You are unhappy with them and you will only remain unhappy with them, so to make things easy for yourselves -> let go of them and build relations with nations that will make you happy!

Political Interest wrote:Why is Europe getting to closer necessarily equated to Anglophobia?

It's not! The British are only a small portion of Europe and even they want to build stronger ties with the Russians because they are angry with the yankee imperialists!

Political Interest wrote:Can the UK not also get closer to Russia?

As I said, you are free to do whatever you want! Don't ever let others take away your freedom of will! If the UK wants to build stronger ties with Russia and sever ties with the traitors, feel free to do so!

Don't believe what this fokker is saying Mr. Political Interest! You have the free will to be with whoever you want to be and nobody and I mean nobody can tell you otherwise!
John Wayne wrote:Zero, so that will make it easy to let go of them! You are unhappy with them and you will only remain unhappy with them, so to make things easy for yourselves -> let go of them and build relations with nations that will make you happy!

I have no desire to 'get rid' of the US. I am not anti-American.

John Wayne wrote:It's not! The British are only a small portion of Europe and even they want to build stronger ties with the Russians because they are angry with the yankee imperialists!

Close and friendly relations, if not full alliance with Russia will produce peace on the European continent. Communism is over now.

John Wayne wrote:As I said, you are free to do whatever you want! Don't ever let others take away your freedom of will! If the UK wants to build stronger ties with Russia and sever ties with the traitors, feel free to do so!

Close relations with the US and Russia are not mutually exclusive choices.

And America itself should try to have a good relationship with Russia as well.
Political Interest wrote:I have no desire to 'get rid' of the US. I am not anti-American.

Yes but your fellow Europeans do and there is only one of you and there are hundreds of millions of the rest of you who do want to end their enslavement by the Yankee imperialists, so you have no choice but to suck it up! BECAUSE, I may add, in a democracy such as the ones that are in European nations, the will of the majority should always be listened to AND the will of the people should always be sacred!

Political Interest wrote:Close and friendly relations, if not full alliance with Russia will produce peace on the European continent.

You already have that and you already have peace.

Political Interest wrote:Communism is over now.

Nope.

Political Interest wrote:Close relations with the US and Russia are not mutually exclusive choices.

Yeah it is, I don't see why it is not. If it isn't, please explain why.

Political Interest wrote:And America itself should try to have a good relationship with Russia as well

Mr. Political Interest, like what I said, you are free to do what you please AND they too are free to do what they please; it works both ways. And also sir, may I remind you that they are a sovereign country and foreigners should not tell them what to do, just like how they shouldn't tell others what to do.
Atlantis wrote:Russia and the EU complement each other.

Then why doesn't Europe sever ties with the evil Yankee imperialists then? And together Europa and Mother Russia will unite under one banner and rid this world of the evil Yankees once and for all! Blood will flow in the Yankee cities! I'm pretty sure you Europeans masturbate to this! But you know what will give it more pleasure, the though of actually seeing this! So Europeans, along with your Russian and Chinese comrades... let's make this happen!

@Rugoz You are a fuckin' moralist, Russia could[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

A new film has been released destroying the offici[…]

You are a supporter of the genocide against the P[…]

Before he was elected he had a charity that he wo[…]