Labour Leadership Election - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By AFAIK
Does anyone have some good info about the different candidates? I don't know who to vote for since the news is full of Corona stories everyday.
AFAIK wrote:good info

Starmer is a Brownite,

RLB, a Corbynite,

and

Nandy is a Red Tory.
Last edited by ingliz on 16 Mar 2020 16:48, edited 2 times in total.
@AFAIK

Any vote for anybody besides Sir Keir Starmer is a vote to let Tories continue to win and govern.
I've literally only heard of one of them- Long Bailey. I'm happy to follow ingliz's advice and vote for her but feel I should make an effort to make an informed decision.
AFAIK wrote:ingliz's advice

I haven't offered any advice on how to vote. Vote as you please. I've just shown you where they stand ideologically.

Starmer is slightly to the left of Brown.

RLB, slightly to the right of Corbyn.

Nandy would be happier wearing a blue rosette.

Put another way...

Starmer is expected to be bland but competent.

RLB, an earnest tribute act.

If your preference is for US style politics (Two cheeks but it's the same arse policy-wise), vote for Nandy.
ingliz wrote:Nandy would be happier wearing a blue rosette.

Lisa Nandy is for open borders, she's fully on board on the trans agenda and supports the suspension of Trevor Phillips for Islamaphobia. Nandy is a full bore Cultural Marxist. People seem to forget that it was Tony Blair that deliberately sought to replace Britain's White population and change the face of the country for ever.

Extreme leftists have been trying to gaslight us into believing that people like Blair, Brown and Nandy are some sort of right wingers. :lol:
don't vote for anyone who's hyping the fuck out of corona. Those jokers aren't leaders, they're either political opportunists or spineless, mindless wafflers.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Whatever he is as leader of Azerbaijan, he is righ[…]

A lot of Russians vacationing in Mexico. I have[…]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GMCdypUXU[…]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about cross[…]