70 percent of young people don’t consider Muscovy a European country . Finally .... Levada Center - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Putin has done a wonderful job of driving a wedge between Russia and the rest of the West, especially amongst the younger set. He's a strong leader, he's also an asshole. His giant ego won't allow anything else, much like Trump. I'm quite sure the West doesn't want to do much else other than trade with Russia, no different than with China. But a-holes gotta act like a-holes and whip their penis around like it's the biggest in the room when clearly they're compensating for some kind of horrible insecurities. These are behaviors I watch dogs do when they try to hump my leg and jump on my lap without an invite.

Putin's ego must have hurt pretty bad when the USSR fell, he's been trying ever since to use his office to compensate. What a loser. Yes look how big and tough you are we're all impressed...not. Why don't you worry more about making Russia a better economy for its people, which might help by putting your penis back in your pants and trading with people.

Cue all the Russian sympathizers on this forum brainwashed by his bullshit. I literally have zero problems with Russia or Russians, other than this giant d-bag and his hardcore supporters.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

This post was made on the 16th April two years ag[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]