What is happening with Nicola Sturgeon and Scotland? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
noemon wrote:I read on the news the other day the English calling for her resignation as PM of Scotland allegedly because she broke a rule of conduct about Alex Salmond's enquiry.

Then a few days later the report vindicated her and determined that she did not break the conduct: https://www.independent.co.uk/independe ... 20772.html

Yesterday or the day before she announced the Scottish independence referendum for 2023.

Today another new fresh report has come out that accuses her of breaking the code of conduct again:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 20922.html

UK establishment and security services are worried that the independence referendum number 2 will be a success.
@Potemkin and @B0ycey and @noemon I want to know why Scotland has all these politicians with fish names---like Sturgeon and Salmond? who are these fishy fishies and their wandering hands and potty mouth?
Why would the UK Westminster be worried about a Scottish independence vote? Let me take a guess?

Could it be that Brexit is a pain in the ass? And if Scotland breaks away from England and Wales and Northern Ireland and goes rogue and then can be part of the EU again and not worry about losing jobs and privileges? They might undermine the plans for the UK to try to undermine the Brexit voters? Independence means loss of control of Scotland economics, society and politics and loss of revenue for the tax office? Could this be part of the problem with the sturgeon salmon issues of fish people? Huh? :lol: :lol:
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I love how everybody is rambling about printing m[…]

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isra[…]

Wars still happen. And violent crime is blooming,[…]

@FiveofSwords " small " Humans are 9[…]