BoJos Destruction Thread - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
By B0ycey
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-56890714

So we have had a few days of leaks from Downing Street. It seems someone is after Johnson. First we had Cummings, now we have 'Bodies Piling the Streets' gate. Personally I never agreed with the second or third lockdown either, but I would have built up hospital capacity in any regard which I guess Johnson never contemplated given he never attempted to staff the Nightingale Hospitals. It would also have also have been interesting to see facts and figures to compare if we never did go into lockdown, but I guess that would have been impossible but even so I have never been alarmed by Sweden figures which are better than ours in any case. And I suspect that divide will ultimately be his downfall. It was never possible to fence sit on this issue. You are either pro lockdown or against lockdown. Johnson clearly was against lockdown but acted like he was pro. The problem. He is Boris Johnson. He speaks first without thinking and now three people have came forward saying he said "Let the bodies pile up on the Street". Basically he is fucked. And as Brexit is over, we now need a real leader to take control of the final Covid hurdle. So long BoJo. :lol:

Got to watch the lexicon. Heritable is not a real[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So the question of why is the Liberal so stupid, i[…]

The only people creating an unsafe situation on c[…]

I saw this long opinion article from The Telegraph[…]