"Show me your flight plan, pilot!", airline passenger - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
Why didn't Roman Dimitriyevich Protasevich ck the flight plan before boarding that Ryanair plane? It would have made all the difference. At the very least he would not today be a guest at the infamous Belarus Hilton, guest of maître d'hôtel Lukashenko. Granted, he is not complaining. He said so himself on Belarus TV. Though some detractors of Belarus Hilton question if spoke freely. Yet, there were no signs he was receiving first class treatment at the Belarus Hilton. His fingers appeared intact. He had lost no fingernails. His teeth were all there. No signs his nuts had been massaged using testicle crushers. A night at the Belarus Hilton can turn a man into a Zombie.

But Protasevich is not a zombie yet, Thank God. And work on his transformation into a zombie has not yet started. The worse that has happened to Roman Protasevich is an unflattering reference to him in Russian Press as a Neo Nazie groupie. That is all. This mostly over a stint of his in the Donbass with the Azov battalion. Some insist he was there as a fighter, others that he was only as a pressman. TASS settled for groupie.

But I digress.

Should passengers now demand flight plans before boarding planes?

cnn has a piece on measures European Airlines are taking to avoid Lukashenko's friendly skies:

How Belarus 'hijacking' has redrawn Europe's air map

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/bela ... index.html
Last edited by Juin on 31 May 2021 16:01, edited 1 time in total.
late wrote:How the heck would you, could you, anticipate that?

I'd bet Luk got the idea from Russia.

You mean Luk may have been a good student, afterall? I agree. Maître Putin gave apprentice Luk a big bear hug yesterday at Sochi. It took a long time to get apprentice Luk to attain 2nd Class Vassal. But he is there. And Maître Putin is quite pleased.

Yes I was using the word fun, loosely , ironicall[…]

Trans people are just people. They have no less an[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You should impose your own standards on yourself.[…]

No, I want you to be happy. I will be happy when[…]