Snake Cummings Goes for Prodigy Johnson. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
It will be interesting to read what dirt Cummings has on Johnson given BoJo bent over backwards to defend him for "driving to test his eyesight" during the first lockdown. I can only assume there is more to this story as to defend Cummings when clearly he broke his own rules was frankly laughable and didn't make much sense at the time. Although I do hate a snake and perhaps as an aide, Cummings should know his place as a fall guy - which he seems to have been oblivious of given his has an axe to grind now.

As for the revelations, I doubt there is anything published that anyone didn't know already. We were unprepared with PPE? Really? I was wondering what the fiasco of the Turkish shipment was last year! Clearly BoJo was blaming Hancocks for his slow ordering - although when everyone is trying to buy the same stuff, I doubt Hancocks could have done more than what he did actually. But whatever. That was then. And now? Well clearly BoJo is more about Covid than the economy given we have delayed restrictions till July. So I guess my interest in this story is how indecisive BoJo is as it seems he was initially on the right Swedish course but panicked and followed the sheep rather than their incompetence Cummings wants us to know - as from what I have witnessed since last year, most of the West were incompetent given we simply were not prepared and didn't do a full lockdown and hoped that was enough. Did anyone seriously think the half and half plan was going to work? I knew it wouldn't and is perhaps still why this is a story even now.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Friedrich Engels once said, “All that exists dese[…]

This is too verbose to excuse thinking teaching ho[…]

Let me guess, those were Hamas fighters like the o[…]

@FiveofSwords What a professor of biological […]