Unauthorised knife use in Wurzburg, Germany - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
It is hard to make this up. This all went down in a square called Barbarossa Square in the City of Wurzburg. Barbarossa Square! Who would have thought! That name wasnt retired after WWII? Anyways an unauthorised use of a knife- a bystander described it as a big knife- caused a scare in Barbarossa Square. Details are still sketchy.

It is not clear if the young man of Somali origin was licensed to carry a knife; let alone a some 40cm monster. Or even if had had any training in knife use at all. It is not even clear if the young man was mentally stable. He appeared to be barefoot in various footages, which will suggest a state of crisis. He did not utter any profanities, other than a salutation to Allah.

I believe Allah is an Arabian deity; described by adherants as most merciful and compassionate. That causes more bafflement, as a reckless and unauthroised use of a knife is at odds with a salutation at same time to a most merciful and compassionate deity. That only adds more credence to the suggestion that that young man was mentally unstable. Oh, and other accounts attest that he had been the guest of psychiatric facilities since 2015 when he took up abode in Wurzburg.

Problem is that this fellow fixated on humans in his reckless use of a knife. Which is what caused the excitement at Barbarossa Square. Especially given that there were fatalities as a result of his antics. In all likelihood those who could not get out of the way in time. This really worked up the crowd. Cops had to descend on the Platz.

This is where it gets astonishing again. The cops shot the knifeman in the thigh! Was that from poor marksmanship? Unless it may be the case that German cops receive a totally different kind of training from American cops. An American cop is trained to aim at the center mass, so as to maximise chance of a deadly hit, the idea being to neutralise as quickly as possible a deadly threat. It makes sense to me. I would imagine that that is the training in Germany as well. So I will ascribe the hit in the thigh as unintended, and a result of poor marksmanship.

The articles I have read make no mention of how many bullets were fired by Wurzburg cops. If it was more than one bullet, then all except one were a miss. Or the cops shot only to disable? Conserving bullets? Is it wise to spare bullets at the risk of the knifeman causing further carnage? Strange fellows these Wurzburg cops.

Anyways the hit on the young man was not fatal, so he will live to tell the tale.

Is there something I am getting wrong?

Three killed and several others wounded after knife rampage in Germany

Three people have been killed and several others wounded after a knifeman went on a rampage in southern Germany.

Police arrested the suspect, identified as a 24-year-old Somali man, after shooting him in the leg following the attack at Barbarossaplatz in Wurzburg on Friday afternoon.

Bavaria’s top security official Joachim Herrmann said the injured include a young boy, whose father was probably among the dead. The suspect was in psychiatric treatment before the attack and had been known to police, he added.

Videos posted on social media showed pedestrians surrounding the attacker and holding him at bay with chairs and sticks.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/06/25/three-ki ... -14829987/
The guy wasn't probably allowed to walk around with a 40cm knife. But you know... i have one too in my kitchen. From the videos i have seen, he looked mentally completely f*cked.

As for the police, i am not sure of their procedure; but as far as i know if the "target" has no fireweapon they try to incapacitate him instead of killing him (different is the case if he as a gun in his hands) - keep mind that in Europe is rather unlikely that this kind of people have guns.
In cases like this, you can afford to "miss" multiple times.
Candace Owens

She has shown to many Americans what Zionism is s[…]

Both of them have actually my interest at heart. […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

As predicted, the hasbara troll couldn't quote me […]

...Gaza could become a tourist attraction if the […]