Johnson calls his Premiership Ludicrous! - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-57722457

So another Cummings revelation and not really a very good one when you analyse it for merit. Which makes me think that any dirt he could have, he won't be able to defend with evidence given we have only this realised from his blog - which is weak during a time Johnson is currently on the backfoot for his support of Hancocks so the best time to hammer home if you could and have a vendetta I would say. And this is merely heresay from an man who is hell bent on knife stabbing his former prodigy anyway. So sure Johnson must have known him being PM was ludicrous given the amount of gaffes he executed especially in regards to Italian wine and Radcliffe as Foreign minister as well as upsetting basically anyone who he comes in contact with by using comments like letterboxes among being hated by every European leader during a time we needed a sympathetic voice to ease tensions. So sure, Johnson as PM is ludicrous and Johnson is only stating the bleeding obvious.

As for Cummings backing Johnson despite his flaws, let's get one thing straight. Cummings wanted to puppetmaster an idiot and ultimately forgot who was boss which is why he got the sack. Johnson maybe an idiot, but he isn't stupid. He also wanted to run the show and didn't want some imp pissing off everyone in Downing Street and trying to steal the show so in the end he had no other choice but to sack him once he pissed off Carrie. He was also the face of Brexit so at the time he ran for leadership, wasn't going to lose. He was always going to lead the Brexit team when it was clear May couldn't break the stalemate as there was nobody else given the next best man was Goves. And whether Cummings was in his corner or not, it wasn't going to stop Johnson becoming PM. Also I doubt Johnson wanted to be PM so I doubt it was damage limitations anyway but just Cummings jumping on the bandwagon. So yeah, what else you got Cummings?
I see the above statement as an approval of Johnson's (conspiring) abilities.

It seems Johnson can change face as quickly as he thinks right, and alarmingly he gets it right more frequently than many others hope him (not) to, which means he is a much more formidable enemy than his haters want to claim or believe.

If only he could use this ability to make Putin or Xi Jinping helplessly trampled.
Patrickov wrote:I see the above statement as an approval of Johnson's (conspiring) abilities.

It seems Johnson can change face as quickly as he thinks right, and alarmingly he gets it right more frequently than many others hope him (not) to, which means he is a much more formidable enemy than his haters want to claim or believe.

Not an approval but perhaps Johnson is a person who will stand up in a crowd if no one else is willing to do so. He will also to do things what he believes is right regardless what his weasels may say in his ear. I also don't see him remaining as PM until the end of himself premiership given his clearly isn't the right man for the job and he can see it. It was just he was the only person who could sort out Brexit and then the pandemic came about which is why he still remains in power. But we have a road map out of restrictions that I support and as long as we continue to vaccinate people at the current rate, he may have left before Christmas and Cummings can return to the shadows where he belongs.
I cannot believe anyone would think Boris Johnson ever stands up for whatever he believes is right. Unless, of course, you believe what he believes is right suits him and his mates and sod everyone else.

I can give you that. He might do that.

The man is a complete and utter tosser and the sooner he’s gone the better.

His insane intention to abandon all covid restrictions on Monday 19th will lead to complete chaos. As a doctor was saying this morning, he might as well tell people he’s going to abolish all speed limits, but he would prefer it if people still stuck to them.
The time to start reducing restrictions is when a far greater number of the population have had both jabs, which will give the virus less ability to spread and mutate.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]