EU Pushes for More Autonomy. - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
@Beren

Hey Beren, you're the one who started this and you're the one trying to keep it going. And I am being honest, I really am one of the easier Americans to get along with. You haven't interacted with very many Americans I can tell you that. If you can't get along with me, you might as well just stop trying to engage with Americans. Just go away and we don't have to interact with each other but I also telling you straight.
Politics_Observer wrote:Hey Beren, you're the one who started this and you're the one trying to keep it going.

Oh really? :lol: I was the one who stopped it with letting you have the last word, then you restarted it and keep it going. You really must be either very frustrated or simply enjoying this too much, which doesn't tell much good about you either way.
@Beren

It's the warrior mentality of never quit and always fight till your dead. You're never out of the fight once the fight starts. Fight till you win or dead. But in this case, I'll disengage.
Politics_Observer wrote:I'm OK with a European force and pulling our own troops out. I am also OK with the US pulling out of NATO and letting Europe do it's own thing. We'll just stay over here on our side of the pond.

It seems we are not wanted or welcomed. So, we'll just leave and pull out of NATO. If we are not wanted or welcomed we shouldn't continue such partnership.

Politics_Observer, except the US pulled out of Europe once. After WWI. And we all know how that turned out. I dont believe those in Europe more or less asking to for EU to go its way have thought it through. Without the controlling influence of Pax Americana, what stops say Germany from going back to its old muscular ways?

History always repeats itself. Take the example of Nord Stream 2 pipeline. The Germans have cut a deal with the Federation, much to the angst of the midgets between Germany and Russia. I do not see how, absent US presence and influence, how that process is not accelerated.

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O