Investor Visum??? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
User avatar
By Sandzak
#15209264
In the US you get a green card if you invest over 100 000 USD.

Should the European Union have a similar aproach?

For below 2 Mllion USD you can buy an EU Passport in the Mafia Money Lundering Hubs Malta and Cyprus.
User avatar
By Rancid
#15209268
Sandzak wrote:In the US you get a green card if you invest over 100 000 USD.

Should the European Union have a similar aproach?

For below 2 Mllion USD you can buy an EU Passport in the Mafia Money Lundering Hubs Malta and Cyprus.


It's 1 Million USD, but sometimes can be reduced to 500 000USD. That investment must also create 10 full time jobs.

https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green- ... -investors
User avatar
By Potemkin
#15209645
Rancid wrote:It's 1 Million USD, but sometimes can be reduced to 500 000USD. That investment must also create 10 full time jobs.

https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green- ... -investors

It’s good to know that money can buy everything, eh @Rancid? ;)
User avatar
By Rancid
#15209698
Potemkin wrote:It’s good to know that money can buy everything, eh @Rancid? ;)


As I say.

"Everyone has their price."

It's why I don't blame victims of abuse when the settle for a fat paycheck. Seriously, 1, 2, 3, 4, million dollars goes a long way. :lol:
User avatar
By Potemkin
#15209713
Rancid wrote:As I say.

"Everyone has their price."

It's why I don't blame victims of abuse when the settle for a fat paycheck. Seriously, 1, 2, 3, 4, million dollars goes a long way. :lol:

Money heals all wounds. Is there anything more wonderful than money? I think not. :)
User avatar
By Rancid
#15209717
Potemkin wrote:Money heals all wounds. Is there anything more wonderful than money? I think not. :)


This is why I don't understand why Jimjam decided to... in his words... "Stop dancing to the dollar." :lol:
User avatar
By JohnRawls
#15209721
Sandzak wrote:In the US you get a green card if you invest over 100 000 USD.

Should the European Union have a similar aproach?

For below 2 Mllion USD you can buy an EU Passport in the Mafia Money Lundering Hubs Malta and Cyprus.


As you said yourself, there is technically the same approach either through investment or if you pay your lawyers a lot to find your ancient ancestry whatever it might be. (Yes, all of us are long and exiled ancestors of Jews or Witches or whatever) This practice should be abolished though since it allows sleezebags from shithole countries to settle in Europe. Majority of the people who get these citizenships are from:

1) Middle east
2) Asia
3) Russia

In that order by numbers.

Also it is not that pricy honestly. Rent a place for 5 years in Malta and then invest 100k.

Residency Requirements for Malta Citizenship by Investment
The time you have to live in Malta before you become eligible for citizenship depends on your investment:

If you invest at least €750,000, you can get a Malta passport after 1 year.
If you invest €650,000, you can get a Malta passport after 3 years.
If you invest €100,000, you can get a Malta passport after at least 5 years.
User avatar
By Rancid
#15209735
JohnRawls wrote:As you said yourself, there is technically the same approach either through investment or if you pay your lawyers a lot to find your ancient ancestry whatever it might be. (Yes, all of us are long and exiled ancestors of Jews or Witches or whatever) This practice should be abolished though since it allows sleezebags from shithole countries to settle in Europe. Majority of the people who get these citizenships are from:


I wonder if I can get citizenship. I have photos of my French great grand father.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

That's childish. I fully acknowledge that nuclea[…]

Paul Beckwith goes over in detail the results of a[…]

@JohnRawls What @litwin doesn't see is that […]

@Negotiator The problem isn't how Socialism is d[…]