putin´s favorite RT solovyov threatens Great Britain with the seizure of their territories - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in Europe's nation states, the E.U. & Russia.

Moderator: PoFo Europe Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
They think they can march through the whole of Europe and then take the UK, I think they are living in a parallel world because it certainly isn't this one.

I'd understand if this conversation was taking place in a smoky kitchen, with couple bottles of vodka and a jar of pickled cucumbers on a table. But how on Earth such low quality content makes it to the moscow state TV?....

Wels wrote:What they show on RT or any russian tv and media is so detached from reality you could not even compare it to Fox News ;)

I actually had a go on Fox News an hour ago.

Yes they had bias (and one may say they are malicious and ferocious in that), but from the comments of a report, I think the problem lies more with their supporters actually cannot think independently, rather than the network's material can oppress free thinking by itself.
Patrickov wrote:
I actually had a go on Fox News an hour ago.

Yes they had bias (and one may say they are malicious and ferocious in that), but from the comments of a report, I think the problem lies more with their supporters actually cannot think independently, rather than the network's material can oppress free thinking by itself.

Anyone that turns to the Far Right (which includes Fox) does so because they want the lies and the BS.
late wrote:Anyone that turns to the Far Right (which includes Fox) does so because they want the lies and the BS.

I aim to be far right too but "being far right" (which I perceive is being ultra-hawk and ultra conservative on matters that I care) is different from "finding everything resentful and blame it on the ones I hate".
Patrickov wrote:I aim to be far right too but "being far right" (which I perceive is being ultra-hawk and ultra conservative on matters that I care) is different from "finding everything resentful and blame it on the ones I hate".

But that’s exactly what the far-right in America is all about - venting one’s resentments on various scapegoats to make one feel better about oneself. It’s driven by what Nietzsche called “ressentiment” - an unreasoning hatred of everything good and true and noble in the world. They are Alberich cursing love in return for power and wealth.
Potemkin wrote:But that’s exactly what the far-right in America is all about - venting one’s resentments on various scapegoats to make one feel better about oneself. It’s driven by what Nietzsche called “ressentiment” - an unreasoning hatred of everything good and true and noble in the world. They are Alberich cursing love in return for power and wealth.

No. This is ridiculous. You are either trolling […]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]