"Oppression" by Marilyn Frye - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Modern liberalism. Civil rights and liberties, State responsibility to the people (welfare).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Zyx
*Warning, to those who respect intellectual rights, do not bother to read this essay for free . . . if you are willing to pay for it however then my tuition can count as a respectable contribution. :-D.

http://www.unbeknownst.org/oppress.htm

I do not know if I got all of the images, but look to the website . . . and if you are reading from here then tell me whether I left out an image.

Anyway, I would ask you people the question that my Professor asked but that's against intellectual rights and so I should not. But what about it? Do you people think that women are oppressed?
By Dr House
DISCLAIMER = I didn't bother to read the whole thing, it was too long.

Do you people think that women are oppressed?

I think to a certain extent they might be, they're still in the process of overcoming millenia of being second-class citizens. However, the extent to which they are is probably blown way out of proportion. For example, women don't really make 30% less than men do for the same work. They actually just work 30% less on average because a good number of them simply become homemakers and stay home or take part-time jobs. It's a choice, and it should by all means e respected. Personally I think we should keep negative anti-discrimination laws in place, but strike down the positive ones (affirmative action). They're just inverse institutional discrimination.
By Zyx
Maybe you should have read the whole thing instead of wasting my time with that silly baseless dull and single minded rant.

Zionism was never a religious movement basing i[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting video on why Macron wants to deploy F[…]

https://x.com/Maks_NAFO_FELLA/status/1801949727069[…]

I submit this informed piece by the late John Pil[…]