Has Anti-Racism Become as Harmful as Racism? - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Modern liberalism. Civil rights and liberties, State responsibility to the people (welfare).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#14968913
One Degree wrote:The evidence @Pants-of-dog is found in their inability to offer any argument other than those provided by the elites. They repeat sound bites, but are incapable of logically defending their positions which are often contradictory. They yell for solutions for racism, but come up empty when you ask what they actually want done that isn’t already being done. They are overwhelmingly puppets who have been trained not to debate the ‘inferiors’ but to shame them through labeling.
When you have no argument, you are a puppet controlled by others.


Who are all of those elites that you talking about? I really want to know who you are talking about. Also, what is the path one has to take to reach "elite" status?
#14968917
XogGyux wrote:Who are all of those elites that you talking about? I really want to know who you are talking about. Also, what is the path one has to take to reach "elite" status?


I am referring to the Democrat political elites. The higher ups in the party. There is no reason to consider the possibility of higher elites beyond that for our purposes.
#14968919
One Degree wrote:I am referring to the Democrat political elites. The higher ups in the party. There is no reason to consider the possibility of higher elites beyond that for our purposes.


Why do you call them elites then? Don't you suppose there are republican elites as well? if you only use elites people cannot know which one, Democrat or republicans you talking about :lol: thus "elite" really carries no meaning and you should refer to Democrats as such and Republicans as such if that's the meaning you are trying to convey.
#14968920
XogGyux wrote:Why do you call them elites then? Don't you suppose there are republican elites as well? if you only use elites people cannot know which one, Democrat or republicans you talking about :lol: thus "elite" really carries no meaning and you should refer to Democrats as such and Republicans as such if that's the meaning you are trying to convey.


Well, I suppose that would make sense if you totally ignore the context of the current discussion.
#14968944
One Degree wrote:The evidence @Pants-of-dog is found in their inability to offer any argument other than those provided by the elites. They repeat sound bites, but are incapable of logically defending their positions which are often contradictory. They yell for solutions for racism, but come up empty when you ask what they actually want done that isn’t already being done. They are overwhelmingly puppets who have been trained not to debate the ‘inferiors’ but to shame them through labeling.
When you have no argument, you are a puppet controlled by others.


I doubt any of this is true.

And this argument implies that blacks are too stupid to actually want racial equality and are just dupes for white liberals.

But if you have examples that show that they never have original arguments, please provide them.

Trump said "The vicious world" was resp[…]

US-Japan Military Alliance

After the Second World War, the US ruling circles […]

Washington protectorate in Japan

Today, Japan is a post-war vassal, in some ways an[…]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6aFaVPDvVs