Are Muslims a homosexual's worst enemy? - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Modern liberalism. Civil rights and liberties, State responsibility to the people (welfare).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#14820666
@Zionist Nationalist

Yes, of course a sexuality which has had a long history of being subjected to discrimination and being treated like a joke is obviously going to show slightly more rates of mental health disorders than heterosexuals.

Also nothing in that link proves that homosexuality is a disease. In fact the research itself shows that lesbians are more likely to have higher self-esteem than heteros. The article even has potential causes for such issues and many of them are unrelated to any inherent mental or genetic issues.
#14820671
I find it very interesting how right wing liberals are now using the banner of gay rights to advance their Islamophobia.

In the 1950s they were accusing homosexuals of being susceptible to communism and potential fifth columnists.

Now they are trying to use homoesxuals as allies against the world of Islam.

They are creating an artifical conflict between two civilisations which profits no one except a few elite special interests. Ultimately it will lead to the destruction of both Europe and the Islamic world.
Last edited by Political Interest on 03 Jul 2017 21:57, edited 1 time in total.
#14820673
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Thats always your argument against people who refuse to stand in line and "accept" homosexuals
Why should I be scared of them?


I have no idea why you think you should be scared of them. That is why I am asking you why you are so scared of them.

I just dont like them the same way like I dont like Muslims and Communists


For no good reason?
#14820685
Zionist Nationalist wrote:for many good reasons


Not as far as I can tell. You have yet to mention any.

Im not scared of them


It certainly seems that way, seeing as how you tell us all how much you hate them and want to get rid of them, and have no good reason for doing so.

The difference between you and Muslims is that everyone gets all gay friendly when Muslims attack homosexuals, but when you guys do it, no one says anything to you. This is why you are a greater threat than Muslims.
#14820690
I dont support any attacks against gays
I just dont like them thats it I dont want to be anywhere near those people I dont like the way they talk they way they dress etc..
I actually dont really hate Muslims I just hate their religion more than other religions and I actually met some decent Muslims so I wont completely generalize them.
communism is just bullshit and anyone who still support this is IMO delusional
#14820732
@Zionist Nationalist

So it is for no good reason.
Do I need to point to the thousands of posts where you said not only some very, very heavy shit about Muslims? The stuff you say on PoFo about Muslims and Middle Easterners is on another level. You generalize Muslims and Middle Easterners every 5 seconds. It's an addiction.
Why not just let them believe what they want to believe? I mean, IMO you're delusional but you don't see me hating you or being afraid of you or anything.
#14820734
Well I dont like the majority of Muslims but I dont dislike them just for being Muslims but rather for things like ideology religious belief and well I dont have many reasons to like them because of the ongoing conflict

but I have no problems being around Muslims if they are decent people
on the other hand if I know that someone is gay I will stay away from him and wont talk to him at all
but I dont really have a problem with lesbians even though they are weird too but they just dont disgust me like male gays
#14820750
@Zionist Nationalist

So you're saying you dislike Muslims but that you don't dislike Muslims? Don't like basically means the same thing as dislike. Muslims base their beliefs and culture off of Islam. If you there are decent Muslims you have met, then this means that Islam isn't as bad as you think it is.

Well thank god a majority of Muslims are decent people.
For no reason. Gays disgust you for no reason. There is no rational justification you gave me, only that you just don't like them.
#14820871
skinster wrote:Your fear of gay men is sad. I heard it's common for homophobes to be homosexuals-in-denial. That is also sad, because it's okay to be gay, ZN. Nature is your friend.


I knew someone would say it but whatever

I said I dont fear them I just dont like them why its so hard to understand?
and no Im not gay I got a girlfriend

Gays disgust you for no reason. There is no rational justification you gave me, only that you just don't like them.


I said alredy that I dont like men who talk like women and many of them also dress like women which is awkward and I dont want to be around those people
#14820894
skinster wrote:Your fear of gay men is sad. I heard it's common for homophobes to be homosexuals-in-denial. That is also sad, because it's okay to be gay, ZN. Nature is your friend.

Somehow I don't think you'd make the conflation of dislike with fear to a muslim "homophobe" or insinuate that they are gays in stealth mode.

What will be next for our intrepid SJWs? Maybe people who dislike pedophiles can be branded as pedophobes?
#14820908
SolarCross wrote:Somehow I don't think you'd make the conflation of dislike with fear to a muslim "homophobe" or insinuate that they are gays in stealth mode.


Why not? Are Muslims somehow incapable of being homophobes due to repressed homosexuality?

Why is it all right for you to trash gay people but not Muslims?
#14820922
Pants-of-dog wrote:Why not? Are Muslims somehow incapable of being homophobes due to repressed homosexuality?

Why is it all right for you to trash gay people but not Muslims?


Muslims are homophobes because it is in their book to hate gays. Hating gays is as much a part of the religion as not eating pork and stoning to death slutty women.

It's a pretty natural reaction to not like some things over other things, not liking something is not the same as fearing it.

I, for one, dislike the mullet hair style, I would never have my own hair that way, would think twice about associating with people with that hair and in probability would mock someone with that hair style. I have yet to have a phobic reaction to mullet hair cuts and it must be said neither am I a mullet hair cut guy in denial.
  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9

Its not a success? By what measure? Also if tha[…]

Arctic sea ice

... unintentional double post, but through this re[…]

Election 2020

Please, continue telling us embarrassing things a[…]

It is more likely that Turkey annexes those plac[…]