Are Muslims a homosexual's worst enemy? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Modern liberalism. Civil rights and liberties, State responsibility to the people (welfare).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#14820391
Pants-of-dog wrote:The answer to the question in the thread title is: it depends.

It depends on location, for example. In the southern US, conservative bigots would be the biggest threat. In Latin America, it would be conservative Catholics. In places where homosexuality is punishable by death, it would be the government.

Demographics would also be a factor. In areas where there are little or no Muslims, the greatest threat to homosexuals would be something else.

The amount of power and money that each threatening group has would also be a factor. For example, of the number of Muslims in a city was 10% but they were relatively poor and powerless, while the 5% of conservative Christians were disproportionately present in government, the conservative Christian contingent would be more likely to pass homophobic laws.


We all know that those "conservative bigots" are still much more tolerant for homosexuals than Muslims and they are much less likely to attempt to harm them

if for example Pakistan is having a death punishment for atheists how do you think they treat gays?
#14820395
Zionist Nationalist wrote:We all know that those "conservative bigots" are still much more tolerant for homosexuals than Muslims and they are much less likely to attempt to harm them


No, I do not think so.

if for example Pakistan is having a death punishment for atheists how do you think they treat gays?


Since you claim to hate homosexuals, I suppose you support Pakisatn's laws against homosexuality.
#14820396
@Pants-of-dog
I dont hate them I just dislike them I have a right to do so. I also have a right to dislike certain ethnicities
And I certainty dont want to harm them

I simply dont believe in Political correctness

You still cant really compare the treatment of homosexuals in the west even by "extremist groups" to whats going on in Muslim countries
#14820406
Zionist Nationalist wrote:@Pants-of-dog
I dont hate them I just dislike them I have a right to do so. I also have a right to dislike certain ethnicities
And I certainty dont want to harm them

I simply dont believe in Political correctness


So you just hate homosexuals just to be contrarian?

You still cant really compare the treatment of homosexuals in the west even by "extremist groups" to whats going on in Muslim countries


Yes, you can. I just did.
#14820415
We find homophobes disgusting and weird. :|

But yeah, Muslims are totally our worst enemy despite my never having had any trouble with the Muslims I've known.

The perfectly nice non Muslims who call me disgusting and weird. Tell me adopting children would be child abuse. Or just scream faggot at me are perfectly lovely people who just hate that gosh darned evil political correctness. :*(
#14820554
mikema63 wrote:We find homophobes disgusting and weird. :|

But yeah, Muslims are totally our worst enemy despite my never having had any trouble with the Muslims I've known.

The perfectly nice non Muslims who call me disgusting and weird. Tell me adopting children would be child abuse. Or just scream faggot at me are perfectly lovely people who just hate that gosh darned evil political correctness. :*(


it is a child abuse since large percent of children adopted by gays being molested by them.


Also, I notice you were unable to contradict any of my claims.


gay treatment even in Russia is much better than in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia and we all know Russia does not bow to the gay agenda.


We find homophobes disgusting and weird.


good so we can stay away from each other.
Last edited by Zionist Nationalist on 03 Jul 2017 15:33, edited 1 time in total.
#14820564
I would put significant doubt on those numbers, just based on the numbers for Lebanon.
It says only 1% think its moral in Lebanon. Lebanon literally has a gay pride week now.
The only reason that there is still no legal same sex marriage or a recognized one in Lebanon is simply because practically there is no government or atleast not an active functional one that can pass any laws with the current political status.
Even passing a contract for a waste disposal company currently cant be done. There are protests all over since over 2 years now concerning the situation because nothing is moving in the country due to the political lock in the government.
#14820565
anasawad wrote:I would put significant doubt on those numbers, just based on the numbers for Lebanon.
It says only 1% think its moral in Lebanon. Lebanon literally has a gay pride week now.
The only reason that there is still no legal same sex marriage or a recognized one in Lebanon is simply because practically there is no government or atleast not an active functional one that can pass any laws with the current political status.
Even passing a contract for a waste disposal company currently cant be done. There are protests all over since over 2 years now concerning the situation because nothing is moving in the country due to the political lock in the government.


the survey was done with exclusively Muslims non Muslims were not included
I very much doubt that shia and sunni Lebanese accept homosexualism
#14820567
@Zionist Nationalist
Sunnis probably not.
Shias. Have you seen the Shia communities in Lebanon ? Most of them are more liberal than Europe.
Well, ok not Liberal in the western sense of a political system as most Shias are socialists. Liberal as in; fuck yeah do what ever you want. But stay out of my way or i shoot you. Type of liberals. :lol:


And BTW, most of the gay pride movement in Lebanon is actually done between Shia and Christians communities. Specially the newer generations.
The older generations in both Muslim and Christian communities are more socially conservative and religious.
#14820572
All of Germany’s Muslim members of parliament voted for marriage equality

In a hastily scheduled vote last Friday, Germany’s Bundestag, the lower house of parliament, voted to open marriage up to same-sex couples in a 393 to 226 vote, with 4 abstentions. The upper house is expected to do the same next week.

Those 393 votes in favor of marriage equality include all 6 of Germany’s Muslim members of parliament. Ekin Deligöz, Omid Nouripour, Cem Özdemir and Özcan Mutlu of the Green Party, Aydan Özoguz of the Social Democratic Party, and Cemile Giousouf of the Christian Democratic Union confirmed to the German paper Welt that they identify as Muslim.

Germany’s far-right party, Alternative für Deutschland (AfD), responded to marriage equality with the same sense of doom that American homophobes are accustomed to using. The front page of their website is a death notice that reads, “In deep sorrow, we say good-bye to the German family, whose constitutional protection was buried by the ‘representatives of the people’ at the German parliament.” The other part of the death notice announces that freedom of speech is dead, because the far-right doesn’t see the difference between not having the final word on a topic and having no say on a topic.
Image
One of the party’s co-leaders, Alexander Gauland, told the Bild Zeitung that the AfD is considering a lawsuit. “We are currently studying a challenge at the constitutional court,” he said, without specifying details about the challenge.

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2017/07/ger ... -equality/

So, it seems to depend on where you are. In a liberal country, LGBT people have more to fear from the far right than from mainstream Muslims.
#14820584
Zionist Nationalist wrote:it is a child abuse since large percent of children adopted by gays being molested by them.


No, this sounds more like a myth you tell yourself to make yourself feel better.

gay treatment even in Russia is much better than in Pakistan or Saudi Arabia and we all know Russia does not bow to the gay agenda.

good so we can stay away from each other.


I cannot determine if you are more scared of homosexuals or more scared of Muslims. Gay Muslims must terrify you.
#14820592
anasawad wrote:@Zionist Nationalist
Sunnis probably not.
Shias. Have you seen the Shia communities in Lebanon ? Most of them are more liberal than Europe.
Well, ok not Liberal in the western sense of a political system as most Shias are socialists. Liberal as in; fuck yeah do what ever you want. But stay out of my way or i shoot you. Type of liberals. :lol:


And BTW, most of the gay pride movement in Lebanon is actually done between Shia and Christians communities. Specially the newer generations.
The older generations in both Muslim and Christian communities are more socially conservative and religious.


Well Lebanon is an exemption because of the many etnicities that form that country and the Muslims there dont have a dominant (more than 60%) you cant do all those things in other Arab Muslim majority countries
#14820602
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Im not scared of them I just dont like them

I dont have to like everybody


It is okay to admit that you are scared of them.

and here you go http://www.familyresearchinst.org/2012/ ... omosexual/


Please quote the relevant text, thank you.

But I am not going to take that website seriously. It would be like using JewsAreEvil.com to discuss how Jews secretly run the world.
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 9

Not if he can't win Florida and with Sanders supp[…]

oh, and the strike prices are for 2012 values. so […]

@Ter For the meds I have to take regularly, I […]

Thought crimes again? Another reason why we need […]