Has Anti-Racism Become as Harmful as Racism? - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Modern liberalism. Civil rights and liberties, State responsibility to the people (welfare).
Forum rules: No one line posts please.
#14968870
One Degree wrote:How many believe that today?
:roll: Only the people who deal with facts and definitions.

I don't know why you think belief trumps reality and facts.
#14968871
Godstud wrote:Discrimination is PART of racism!!! It's not a matter of it "could be". It's in the very definition! You are trying (and failing) to change the definition of a word to fit your narrative.

Sorry, @One Degree, but you aren't a fucking victim!! Try as hard as you want to try to make it appear as such and you still won't be!


@Godstud I have concluded that @One Degree's position is standard racism while he keeps thinking he is an original thinker. He is the opposite. Conventional, into conformity and uniformity. He can't understand many concepts, first because he doesn't study them, and second he is very comfortable thinking his "autonomy " and local and individual rights first opinions are original. Ayn Rand followers are more original. He is an old fashioned, conventional, Republican, covert-in-denial racist, who was a very conventional thinker. Nothing creative in the least about him.
He bores me terribly. But he is not going to analyze much. Logic, abstract thought, and group socioeconomic and political philosophy concepts escape him. You can sit here and tell him humans are very social and are shaped by groups--the physical evidence is overwhelming because you have a belly button, due to having an umbilical cord attached to your mother making you 'attached' and dependent on another human to live and as such you are not able to NOT be outside of group life from day one. He will say that it is a lie. Made up by liberal Democrats. Lol.

He is here for entertainment purposes. He is not interested in intellectual growth or stimulation. He is a mogolla. Period.
#14968873
Tainari88 wrote:@Godstud I have concluded that @One Degree is just an ordinary racist man who keeps thinking he is an original thinker. He is the opposite. Conventional, into conformity and uniformity. He can't understand many concepts, first because he doesn't study them, and second he is very comfortable thinking his "autonomy " and local and individual rights first opinions are original. Ayn Rand followers are more original. He is an old fashioned, conventional, Republican, covert-in-denial racist, who was a very conventional thinker. Nothing creative in the least about him.
He bores me terribly. But he is not going to analyze much. Logic, abstract thought, and group socioeconomic and political philosophy concepts escape him. You can sit here and tell him humans are very social and are shaped by groups--the physical evidence is overwhelming because you have a belly button, due to having an umbilical cord attached to your mother making you 'attached' and dependent on another human to live and as such you are not able to NOT be outside of group life from day one. He will say that it is a lie. Made up by liberal Democrats. Lol.

He is here for entertainment purposes. He is not interested in intellectual growth or stimulation. He is a mogolla. Period.


Add me to your list then. He is not fooling anyone, with all the racism. And I guess we are the problem for being anti-racists :lol: :lol: :lol:
#14968874
Tainari88 wrote:@Godstud I have concluded that @One Degree is just an ordinary racist man who keeps thinking he is an original thinker. He is the opposite. Conventional, into conformity and uniformity. He can't understand many concepts, first because he doesn't study them, and second he is very comfortable thinking his "autonomy " and local and individual rights first opinions are original. Ayn Rand followers are more original. He is an old fashioned, conventional, Republican, covert-in-denial racist, who was a very conventional thinker. Nothing creative in the least about him.
He bores me terribly. But he is not going to analyze much. Logic, abstract thought, and group socioeconomic and political philosophy concepts escape him. You can sit here and tell him humans are very social and are shaped by groups--the physical evidence is overwhelming because you have a belly button, due to having an umbilical cord attached to your mother making you 'attached' and dependent on another human to live and as such you are not able to NOT be outside of group life from day one. He will say that it is a lie. Made up by liberal Democrats. Lol.

He is here for entertainment purposes. He is not interested in intellectual growth or stimulation. He is a mogolla. Period.


What does this drivel have to do with the topic? Instead of claiming intellectual superiority, try demonstrating it. I would think a cultural anthropologist could put together a better argument than insults. If this ‘analysis’ is an example of your expertise, you are very lucky to have a job in the field. Or, do you?
#14968875
I am now reporting everyone calling me a racist as a personal attack. This childish nonsense needs to stop. It is not an argument.

If you are not bright enough to put together an argument, then don’t post.
Calling someone a racist because you don’t have an argument is pathetic.
Last edited by One Degree on 02 Dec 2018 23:39, edited 1 time in total.
#14968877
XogGyux wrote:Add me to your list then. He is not fooling anyone, with all the racism. And I guess we are the problem for being anti-racists :lol: :lol: :lol:


That's for sure XogGyux. Many people confuse him. They don't fit the stories and narratives he has about society.

People who are far left confuse him.
People who are complex confuse him. People not easily categorized are hard. Complexity is hard for him. I would venture to say he grew up in an extraordinarily conventional household, where everyone had a duty, routine, no one discussed anything beyond schedules, and did expected activities. No artistic expression that was pursued, no literature that wasn't in English or from the local reading list.
Everyone he knew where like his family. Almost non-existent diversity in his life. Victoribus is another one where they never grow up with huge amounts of people with totally different languages, cultures, traditions, and were you need to stretch your intellect to 'keep up'.

No. That is not his life. It never was.
Liberals are the enemy. They changed a decent America to this unknown scary place. Trump is going to right the scary parts.

The USA he doesn't truly understand. He doesn't even understand capitalism. He won't understand why globalism is linked to international capital.
It is all liberals. Y mas na'!
#14968878
Tainari88 wrote:He is a racist for sure XogGyux. Many people confuse him. They don't fit the stories and narratives he has about society.

People who are far left confuse him.
People who are complex confuse him. People not easily categorized are hard. Complexity is hard for him. I would venture to say he grew up in an extraordinarily conventional household, where everyone had a duty, routine, no one discussed anything beyond schedules, and did expected activities. No artistic expression that was pursued, no literature that wasn't in English or from the local reading list.
Everyone he knew where like his family. Almost non-existent diversity in his life. Victoribus is another one where they never grow up with huge amounts of people with totally different languages, cultures, traditions, and were you need to stretch your intellect to 'keep up'.

No. That is not his life. It never was.
Liberals are the enemy. They changed a decent America to this unknown scary place. Trump is going to right the scary parts.

The USA he doesn't truly understand. He doesn't even understand capitalism. He won't understand why globalism is linked to international capital.
It is all liberals. T mad na'!


I have reported your last two posts. Do you have anything to say about the topic? I have no interest in your moronic insults of someone you don’t know. Grow up.
#14968879
Change is frightening to a great many people, @Tainari88. Fear that the way you once acted is no longer appropriate, because society has progressed, makes people anxious and nervous.

Defending racism isn't a good way to make people not think you are racist, @One Degree . Just saying...

Racism is harmful. Stopping and putting an end to racism, is not.
#14968881
Godstud wrote:Change is frightening to a great many people, @Tainari88. Fear that the way you once acted is no longer appropriate, because society has progressed, makes people anxious and nervous.

Defending racism isn't a good way to make people not think you are racist, @One Degree . Just saying...

Racism is harmful. Stopping and putting an end to racism, is not.


Others limited ability to comprehend what I actually say is not my problem. I can not make anyone smarter and I can not open their propagandized minds, but I try. The accusations of racism always follow their inability to refute a point. It’s pathetic anyone lowers themselves so far to avoid admitting their beliefs may be flawed.
#14968882
@One Degree We understand what you're saying. You are trying to attach a victim narrative to being racist. No one is buying it, that's all.

Being against racism is not harmful. Yes, calling people racist, when they aren't, can cause communication problems, but often people say things without actually realizing that they are saying racist things. When get called on it, they get defensive and often pretend that they are the victim of racism(anti-racism). This is false, of course.

Being aware of racism is one of the best ways to try to deal with it.
#14968883
Godstud wrote:@One Degree We understand what you're saying. You are trying to attach a victim narrative to being racist. No one is buying it, that's all.

Being against racism is not harmful. Yes, calling people racist, when they aren't, can cause communication problems, but often people say things without actually realizing that they are saying racist things. When get called on it, they get defensive and often pretend that they are the victim of racism(anti-racism). This is false, of course.

Being aware of racism is one of the best ways to try to deal with it.


I already explained how you and others are misusing ‘racism’ to sensationalize, shame, and divide. I highlighted the part of your definition that is crucial. I have done this before. You ignore it because it does not fit your narrative. You are not racist unless you believe in racial superiority. It is part of the friggin’ definition. You are misusing it to abuse others.
#14968885
@One Degree for me? You have revealed your racist thoughts quite clearly. If I had to take all the posts full of racist comments? I would be here months.
The problem is you get very upset. That only happens if it is true.
#14968887
Tainari88 wrote:@One Degree for me? You have revealed your racist thoughts quite clearly. If I had to take all the posts full of racist comments? I would be here months.
The problem is you get very upset. That only happens if it is true.

Post them or shut up. If there are so many, it should be simple to back up your accusations. Your own bias is not an argument. Post something instead of baseless insults.

@Tainari88 After your last personal attack out of nowhere, I thought we had reached a truce. Now you do it again. You obviously have people here who like you, but I am not willing to be your ‘whipping boy’ out of kindness to you. That is not in my definition of equality.
If you posts are not vindictive and just want to exchange some insults, then let me know though I don’t have much interest in it.
#14968890
You waste people's time @One Degree .
I would not care about you being conservative, or pro-Trump, or right wing or even anything else.
You don't listen, you don't take time to look up things you don't understand. You don't make any effort. Period.
Plus, you say a ton of extremely racist things. But--you tell yourself they are not and you deny what is obvious to others.
This is a debate fora. Not a place to not work on dealing with political science definitions because you refuse to.
You are a racist @One Degree . That is what I think. Based on your writings. It should not upset you because my opinion is nothing to you.

But--your intellectually lazy ways will not get you anywhere with me.
All I can say is that I am not alone in that assessment.
Racist you are.
Take it or leave it @One Degree .
The topic is anti-racism versus racism.The men you 'debate' with are white. But anti-racists. Have productive convos with them. With the Boricua woman with another reality? You won't ever understand.
#14968892
Tainari88 wrote:You waste people's time @One Degree .
I would not care about you being conservative, or pro-Trump, or right wing or even anything else.
You don't listen, you don't take time to look up things you don't understand. You don't make any effort. Period.
Plus, you say a ton of extremely racist things. But--you tell yourself they are not and you deny what is obvious to others.
This is a debate fora. Not a place to not work on dealing with political science definitions because you refuse to.
You are a racist @One Degree . That is what I think. Based on your writings. It should not upset you because my opinion is nothing to you.

But--your intellectually lazy ways will not get you anywhere with me.
All I can say is that I am not alone in that assessment.
Racist you are.
Take it or leave it @One Degree .
The topic is anti-racism versus racism.The men you 'debate' with are white. But anti-racists. Have productive convos with them. With the Boricua woman with another reality? You won't ever understand.

Lecturing me on being intellectually lazy when you have yet to make an actual point or back up a single accusation has to be the epitome of hypocrisy.
Do you really want to trade insults, because based upon your posts, I don’t think you are emotionally stable enough to deal with what I can dish out. I have shown restraint, but I am at the end of it. Make the next personal attack at your own risk.
#14968900
Sivad wrote:Yeah, that's what astroturfing is. The tea party activists were mostly working class people, that doesn't mean the tea party wasn't promoted by power elites. Most of these working class people of color got their programming from elite academics, politicians, and culture creators who manufactured a controversy to divert people's energy and focus away from the issues that would threaten these elites as a class.


Your argument implies that people of colour are idiots with no agnecy who just get led around by white politicians.

Anyway, please provide evidence for this claim of yours.

Well we both know you're lying here because I just responded to your post in the HW thread saying that Bush was an evil piece of shit and that I hope the guy is rotting in hell. the trolling and lying you constantly engage in is pointless.


Just because you mention them every now and then does not mean that you often ignore their role in things.

For example, you seem to be completely ignoring how conservative elites foment racism as a way to distract conservative working class people from how neoliberalism negatively impacts them.
#14968901
;) :p :D . I am going to a Xmas dinner at work.
Full of Central Americans, Mexicans and people speaking languages other than English.
The 'racists' can contemplate what racism is all about?
because the foreigners are here. Eating dinner. ;)
#14968908
Pants-of-dog wrote:Your argument implies that people of colour are idiots with no agnecy who just get led around by white politicians.


Most people are idiots with no agency who just get led around by bullshit and propaganda, people of color are no different.

Just because you mention them every now and then does not mean that you often ignore their role in things.


I don't ignore their role in things at all, but I do focus on liberals more because right now they're by far the biggest problem. Their smug idiocy is preventing the left from taking over the country. If it wasn't for them the right would be completely marginalized socially and politically.

#14968910
Sivad wrote:Most people are idiots with no agency who just get led around by bullshit and propaganda, people of color are no different.


I am not interested in your rationalisations for your insults.

Please provide evidence for your argument.

I don't ignore their role in things at all, but I do focus on liberals more because right now they're by far the biggest problem. Their smug idiocy is preventing the left from taking over the country. If it wasn't for them the right would be completely marginalized socially and politically.




This is irrelevant.

Please provide evidence for your claim that working class anti-racism activists are being led around by white liberals for the purposes of obstructing economic change.
#14968911
Please provide evidence for your claim that working class anti-racism activists are being led around by white liberals for the purposes of obstructing economic change.


The evidence @Pants-of-dog is found in their inability to offer any argument other than those provided by the elites. They repeat sound bites, but are incapable of logically defending their positions which are often contradictory. They yell for solutions for racism, but come up empty when you ask what they actually want done that isn’t already being done. They are overwhelmingly puppets who have been trained not to debate the ‘inferiors’ but to shame them through labeling.
When you have no argument, you are a puppet controlled by others.
Unity 2020

They want to run with 2 centrist candidates agains[…]

[quote="Rich"]all democracies distinguis[…]

Holes in my Consciousness

Fill in the blank: If a leopard seal is a seal th[…]

I think it goes the other way, in that online tra[…]