Updates on Puerto Rico 2019: USA response to crisis emphasizes how bad the relationship is! - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties from Mexico to Argentina.

Moderator: PoFo Latin America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum, so please post in English only.
skinster wrote:The U.S. controls Puerto Rico. Jeez, America. Way to live up to the stereotype of being completely retarded.

Skinster, they continue to ignore Puerto Rico's problems? The alborotoso protestadores will continue....I hope they make life hard for the racist commuters.

Lol.
skinster wrote:https://twitter.com/FAIRmediawatch/status/1154800845709557760?s=20

The opposition is going to continue skinster, the Boricuas have nothing left to lose but their chains at this point.

I say they oust all those conservative pro statehood corrupt sellouts in Puerto Rico and then go for the Republican party and register to vote in the states and put the pressure on the Republicans.

I predict loud protests for a year at least. It is a long marathon run of screaming. Memories like the corners of my mind.... :lol:

Skinster did you know that the original Puerto Rican national anthem was prohibited and changed by the American government. It contained 'machetes' and 'the sons and daughters of liberty" and 'roar of the cannon is a good thing for freedom'
wake up Puerto Ricans the signal has been given....it is time to fight for our freedom. Those were the original lyrics. The Americans did not like that. So they forced a change in lyrics about pretty beaches and flowery gardens and Christopher Columbus arriving. Lol. That says it all how imperialistic and wrong the American gov't is about Puerto Rico. Changing lyrics of national anthems because a little island wants to be free.

Talk about dumb reactions? Lol.

Here is the original lyrics. The flag is the Nationalists version designed in the nineteenth century.

Another video about Puerto Ricans and their freedom:

Big Steve, the Irish wave Irish flags in New York, the Jewish community wave the Star of David, the Polish the Polish flag, the Italians the Italian flag, lol. You did not notice that NYC is filled with people proud of their ethnic origins?

That is part of the attraction of living in NYC. Cosmopolitan and diverse cultures all searching for the elusive American nightmare. Lol.

If you can't make it there...you can make it somewhere...it is just not New York, New York,

But you can go and let the world know you are:

Boricua de pura cepa...do you know what that means Big Steve? It means, "I am Puerto Rican of the purest type." It means they don't identify as Yankee Doodle people. Because they feel Puerto Rican. Not Yankee.

A fine slogan to scream about in Grand Central Station...

:lol: :D
I think a revisiting of the old Nationalist party speech of Don Pedro is appropriate today: Here it is.

Don Pedro was never a fan of the Yankee Doodle. He would definitely not like it.

As long as Puerto Rico is not free.....those protests won't stop. Too many offenses have been done. Nothing left to lose.

Protesting with Puerto Ricans means having some art in the protest. dancing, music and rhythm. That is our style. I like it!!

Fight and dance, fight and sing, fight and love, fight and be passionate, celebrate life and art because that is what true freedom is about!!

Greatest way of celebrating life. Borinquen, the Taino name means the land of the brave lord of the Valiant lord. It is time to be valiant. PUERTO RICO LIBRE!
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Tainari88 , if someone enters your house withou[…]

Considering you have the intelligence of an oyste[…]

Liberals and centrists even feel comfortable just[…]

UK study finds young adults taking longer to find […]