Syrian war thread - Page 184 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
By Palmyrene
#15020678
Zionist Nationalist wrote:You are definitely not Syrian.
tell me how many Syrians Assad killed in past 5 years and how many Israel/US killed

and again you post so early..... "partying" eh?


:lol:

We don't keep count. By the time we do they'll be more people dead anyways. The point is that people are dying. There's probably plenty of people who go uncounted or have been disintegrated by the bombs or mutiliated to the point of just being dark, bloody paste.
#15020682
Palmyrene wrote::lol:

We don't keep count. By the time we do they'll be more people dead anyways. The point is that people are dying. There's probably plenty of people who go uncounted or have been disintegrated by the bombs or mutiliated to the point of just being dark, bloody paste.



Israel have targeted military facilities of Hezbollah,Iran and SAA very few civilians died in Syria by Israeli bombs but how many civilians Assad have killed?
By Palmyrene
#15020683
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Israel have targeted military facilities of Hezbollah,Iran and SAA very few civilians died in Syria by Israeli bombs but how many civilians Assad have killed?


:lol:

How can you be so sure of that?
By Palmyrene
#15020712
Zionist Nationalist wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli%E2%80%93Syrian_ceasefire_line_incidents_during_the_Syrian_Civil_War

1 Israeli civilian killed and 5 injured
13-16 Syrian civilians killed and 6 injured

"Axis of Resistance":244–512 killed
ISIS:35 killed


And who reported that?
By Palmyrene
#15020732
Zionist Nationalist wrote:You know you have sources down there right?
do you know how to use Wikipedia or you need a guide?

and what is the proof to your claims?


The wikipedia article you gave me only showed one particular case of ceasefire over line. It did not show all the bombings the US and Israel cooperated on.
#15020734
Palmyrene wrote:The wikipedia article you gave me only showed one particular case of ceasefire over line. It did not show all the bombings the US and Israel cooperated on.


Israel did over 200 raids in all facts are out there nobody hides anything especially when Assad and Iran would use it as propaganda if Israel did kill many civilians but it didnt it did kill hundreds of their soldiers/fighters
By Palmyrene
#15020735
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Israel did over 200 raids in all facts are out there nobody hides anything especially when Assad and Iran would use it as propaganda if Israel did kill many civilians but it didnt it did kill hundreds of their soldiers/fighters


Can you say this in English please?
By Palmyrene
#15020738
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Provide proof to your claims or STFU


What claims? That the US and Israel bombing civilians? That's evident from the planes we see in the distance or go overhead the city from time to time.
#15020745
Palmyrene wrote:What claims? That the US and Israel bombing civilians? That's evident from the planes we see in the distance or go overhead the city from time to time.


Planes that go over the city is your evidence?
the planes didnt bombed the city so whats the problem?
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15020746
Palmyrene wrote:Can you say this in English please?


The irony just doesn't get much thicker...
By Palmyrene
#15020775
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Planes that go over the city is your evidence?
the planes didnt bombed the city so whats the problem?


Where do you the planes were going? To drop off flowers for the poor Syrians?
User avatar
By BigSteve
#15020783
Palmyrene wrote:At least I edit my words when you don't understand them.


Yeah, and when you do you edit them into some equally unintelligible gibberish...
  • 1
  • 182
  • 183
  • 184
  • 185
  • 186
  • 190

I know you don't. Or at least you say you don't..[…]

Crackers crackin I didn't read your post and no[…]

EU-BREXIT

Proportional representation has the effect of ta[…]

Everyday people in the UK and US aren't creating t[…]