"Jews are smartest race in the world and superior humans", Israeli Lawmaker claims - Page 7 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
@One Degree :roll: You ignore have half of the definition every time. You ignore the part that mentions discrimination, prejudice and antagonism. Demonstrating that against another "race" is demonstrating that you have a belief in the superiority of your "race".

Many times in this thread, you get some people(racist assholes) suddenly mentioning blacks as having lower IQs. That is the superiority that is mentioned in the racism definition, and thus calls of racism are justified in the face of blatant racism.

My grasp of English is quite fine, since I can read all of a definition, and understand it. You cannot. :knife:
@One Degree :roll: You ignore have half of the definition every time. You ignore the part that mentions discrimination, prejudice and antagonism. Demonstrating that against another "race" is demonstrating that you have a belief in the superiority of your "race".

No, you just gave the definition for ‘bigotry’.
Many times in this thread, you get some people(racist assholes) suddenly mentioning blacks as having lower IQs. That is the superiority that is mentioned in the racism definition, and thus calls of racism are justified in the face of blatant racism.

No, it isn’t if it is referring to the results of tests. It isn’t racism unless you believe a lower IQ makes you inferior. Racism is a specific term that you want generalized for political propaganda without properly giving it a new definition. The dictionary tells you what it is suppose to refer to. The dictionary does not say it can mean anything you want it to.
My grasp of English is quite fine, since I can read all of a definition, and understand it. You cannot. :knife:

Your post makes it very clear you are mistaken in this belief.
Rancid wrote:Where all my Jews at? ROLL CALL!!!

Sorry, the closest I come is one of my original ancestors was the original inhabitants of Kuwait. I have been meaning to claim Kuwaiti royalty and get my back pay.
@One Degree False, as usual.

RACISM
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Believing another race is inferior, by default implies that you think yours is superior. Your argument about that a lower IQ doesn't imply that you are inferior, is dishonest, as it implies that your "race" is less intelligent.

Incidentally, this whole thread is technically a racist thread. An Israeli lawmaker made a blatantly racist comment, based on, of course, ignorance and hate. Those are the common hallmarks of racism.
@One Degree False, as usual.

RACISM
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

The key to understanding the definition is based on. If the discrimination etc. is not based upon a belief in racial superiority, then it is ‘bigotry’.
Believing another race is inferior, by default implies that you think yours is superior. Your argument about that a lower IQ doesn't imply that you are inferior, is dishonest, as it implies that your "race" is less intelligent.

I am sorry you feel that way but I am not surprised. Personally, I don’t think a person’s IQ reflects their value as a human at all. We don’t have a lot of choice.

Incidentally, this whole thread is technically a racist thread. An Israeli lawmaker made a blatantly racist comment, based on, of course, ignorance and hate. Those are the common hallmarks of racism.

Only if they are based upon a belief in racial superiority.
Please take the time to try to understand the difference between racism and bigotry.
Here's a nice example of racism regarding a pic of a black man with a white woman.

One Degree wrote:I am old, but I am going to guess many Black women would still be furious about this pic. I haven’t heard this mentioned in years. Probably because it is another contradiction in the ‘politically correct’ doctrine.

One degree wrote:I don’t think a person’s IQ reflects their value as a human at all
Your belief isn't what's important, however, and I doubt that it's true, anyways.

One Degree wrote:Only if they are based upon a belief in racial superiority.
Believing in your racial superiority only takes you inferring theirs is inferior.
OD is racist. I have no doubts. Too many posts to count. He lives in denial about many things.

He has nothing better to do than post things. Almost everything he posts is full of contradictions that are not consistent with a person who isn't racist.

Trump is a straight up racist. The real nationalist pro-white people post consistently about loving Trump because he unifies the 'white' race.

Lol.

It is all just con man shit tactics. What happened to Mexico paying for the wall? Now it is holding fed workers hostage til he gets money for who?

I would check who is supposed to get the construction project contract see if they have ties to some corrupt cronies of his... :lol:
Jews are indisputably the most racist people to have ever lived. They have a history of the most abominable racism going back to the genocide of the Caananites. For thousands of years Orthodox Jews have considered us filth, who they would not even deign to share a meal with. An Orthodox Jew and remember until relatively recently Orthodox Jews were the only Jews, wouldn't even enter the house of a Goy unless it was on business. The Jewish Ghettos were not created to keep Jews in, but to keep Goy filth out. Jewish women were kept in the Ghetto's while Jewish men were free to roam preying on Gentile women at will. Does that remind you of someone else? :hmm:

The Old testament is drenched in Jewish supremacist racism, so is the Talmud. It should not surprise us then that with a history like this, Israel is far more racist than any of the other Ethnic European nations. Now as I have said before, Marxism, Cultural Marxism and Jewish supremacism are not the same thing. For cultural Marxists the Palestinian Muslims occupy a similar position to the Virgin Mary in Catholicism, their devotion is near boundless. there agenda is therefore the very anthesis of Zionism. However Marxists and Cultural Marxists are wedded to the theory of Marxist Imperialism. This means that Israel must always be portrayed as a tool of imperialism. When the truth is that we are the tools of Israel.

Ask yourself what has Israel ever done for us? Or to put it in to a leftie context, what has Israel done for American capitalists? For western capitalists? What has Israel ever done to actually increase American / Western influence? The nonsense theory of imperialism is vital to diverting attention from Jewish supremacist racism. Yes I will side with Israel against the Muslims, but not out of some deluded notion that they are the innocents of history. Nor out of some deluded notion that the Zionists are our friends, that they will ever treat us with respect ever show gratitude or that they have any loyalty. they would drop us in five minutes for Russia, China, anyone if they thought it was in their interests.
Last edited by Rich on 09 Jan 2019 12:06, edited 1 time in total.
Godstud wrote:Here's a nice example of racism regarding a pic of a black man with a white woman.

Your belief isn't what's important, however, and I doubt that it's true, anyways.

Believing in your racial superiority only takes you inferring theirs is inferior.

You quote me from a different thread and don’t tag me. Pathetic.
OD is racist. I have no doubts. Too many posts to count. He lives in denial about many things.

Tainari is racist. I have no doubts. Too many posts to count. She lives in denial about many things.
He has nothing better to do than post things. Almost everything he posts is full of contradictions that are not consistent with a person who isn't racist.t

She has nothing better to do than post things. Almost everything she posts is full of contradictions that are not consistent with a person who isn't racist.t
Trump is a straight up racist. The real nationalist pro-white people post consistently about loving Trump because he unifies the 'white' race.

Tainari is a straight up racist. The real nationalist pro-latino people post consistently about loving Latino leaders because they unifify the 'Latino ' race.

It is so easy to post meaningless drivel. :)
Hindsite wrote:I have only been able to trace my ancestry back to England. But there is speculation that I may be of a mixed ancestry that is partly descendant of one of the tribes of Israel that traveled up through Europe and arrived in England.

Hindsite most of us are descended from the Tribes of Israel at this stage. You can be 100% certain you have Jewish ancestors, just ask any DNA expert and they will give you a breakdown of your DNA which will prove it.

Intermarriage and intermixing happened regardless of how the modern Jewish community preeches about the purity of their Bloodline. You only need just one Jewish ancestor to be descendant not just of the Israelites but most likely you will also be a technical descendant of King David....

Think of it as Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon on an epic ancestral scale.
colliric wrote:Hindsite most of us are descended from the Tribes of Israel at this stage. You can be 100% certain you have Jewish ancestors, just ask any DNA expert and they will give you a breakdown of your DNA which will prove it.

Intermarriage and intermixing happened regardless of how the modern Jewish community preeches about the purity of their Bloodline. You only need just one Jewish ancestor to be descendant not just of the Israelites but most likely you will also be a technical descendant of King David....

Think of it as Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon on an epic ancestral scale.

I hope I do not have Jewish ancestors. Not that I hate Jews, but I am happy being a gentile Christian.
Praise the Lord.
One degree wrote:You quote me from a different thread and don’t tag me. Pathetic.
:roll: :lol: You're following this thread so don't pretend otherwise, @One Degree.

Tainari88 doesn't post racist comments on a regular basis, One Degree. Your comeback is weak because you can't argue against the truth.

I do not that you didn't refute my post, only that I didn't tag you on it. Pathetic.
Godstud wrote::roll: :lol: You're following this thread so don't pretend otherwise, @One Degree.

Tainari88 doesn't post racist comments on a regular basis, One Degree. Your comeback is weak because you can't argue against the truth.

I do not that you didn't refute my post, only that I didn't tag you on it. Pathetic.

Thanks for agreeing with me. ⬆️
Your post did not deserve a reply.
Godstud wrote:You can't argue when you're wrong, @One Degree.

@Tainari88 stating the truth is simply something you can't handle.

I admit it is difficult to tolerate people who think insults are arguments. It seems to be an increasing phenomenon to the point of reminding me of ‘People of the Lie’. We have reached the point where vast numbers are now insane due to their lying. As Ocasio-Cortez said, it doesn’t matter if she is factual. This seems to be where the ‘politically correct’ stepped over the line into insanity.
Godstud wrote:You can't argue when you're wrong, @One Degree.

@Tainari88 stating the truth is simply something you can't handle.

Lol. I don't care about the opinion of racist men, who have cognitive decline, don't make sense, think the solutions to the world's problems are depopulation of the world, but only of the Latinos and Blacks, etc.

Don't know how to think. Lie, live in denial, have a lot of people tell him to his face he is not even minimally logical, doesn't have the dignity to take a break and open a book to learn, spends more time here entertaining himself wasting people's time, and doesn't call or deal with his family while he still has time to do so.

I have no use for such people. No sense of minimal respect for others or for himself.

He wants attention. But only the negative kind. It is bad.

I am pleased he projects his own defects onto me. Saves the rest of PoFo from his non-stop drivel. Do some public service. ☺
###############################
Back to the original topic. Jews being the smartest 'race'.

The Jewish people have a tremendous diversity of views. From in political thoughts of Marx to the greats in every field. I also think they internalized the Holocaust, and decided to become militant nationalists as a consequence.

Harari is right about trying to downplay Jewish overcompensation.
Don't become the oppressive regime. Become better than that. By being humble. That is the key to 'winning' over the pain. Almost all religions talk about killing the ego.

The overblown ego is the source of all oppression.
The state of Israel was a reaction to the Jewish experience in WWII.
Lol. I don't care about the opinion of racist men, who have cognitive decline, don't make sense, think the solutions to the world's problems are depopulation of the world, but only of the Latinos and Blacks, etc.

Better than an arrogant hypocrite who makes ridiculous claims about people they don’t know. Are you enjoying your ‘god complex’? :)

Don't know how to think. Lie, live in denial, have a lot of people tell him to his face he is not even minimally logical, doesn't have the dignity to take a break and open a book to learn, spends more time here entertaining himself wasting people's time, and doesn't call or deal with his family while he still has time to do so.

No, I don’t care about the opinions of a couple pseudo intellectuals who don’t realize how ignorant and arrogant they are. How exactly are you privy to my family relationships? Obviously, you aren’t since you got it wrong so that only leaves being totally unhinged.
I have no use for such people. No sense of minimal respect for others or for himself.

Seriously, you need help with all this transference onto people you don’t even know.
He wants attention. But only the negative kind. It is bad.

I am sorry you feel like people don’t appreciate you.
I am pleased he projects his own defects onto me. Saves the rest of PoFo from his non-stop drivel. Do some public service. ☺

I embraced my defects many years ago. You should try it. It eliminates all that unnecessary self hatred you project onto others.

The overblown ego is the source of all oppression.

You know the words, now try to understand how this applies to your totally uninformed characterization of others. Except in your case, I believe it is a false ego covering up severe feelings of inferiority.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]