"Jews are smartest race in the world and superior humans", Israeli Lawmaker claims - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
colliric wrote:Herod Antipas beheaded John the Baptist, so yeah it was a death penalty used in Jewish society at the time. Which you are aware of because of this example directly in your Bible Hindsite.

As I understand it, King Herod and his sons were Edomites and evil rulers. They were descendants of Esau and not Jacob (Israel). So he was not a real Jew even though he was born in the Roman Judea.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judea_(Roman_province)

Anyway, I never said Islam invented beheadings. So you are attempting to make a straw man argument.
Hindsite wrote:I am a supporter of Israel and I don't go around cutting people's heads off to terrorize them like the Muslim terrorists. What I do to terrorize them is speak the truth of God.
Praise the Lord.

Your "God" does not exist. There is no "terror" in mouthing off bullshit about that which does not exist.

Israel did 911, the Marines in Lebanon 1983, JFK, the USS Liberty, and Gaddafi was Jewish, so Pan Am 103 was also an act of JEWISH terror.

You still cannot even answer who gets "everything" when Jesus says "give up everything and follow me...."

Jews observed Jesus, you did not. You are a birdbrained moron who parrots a 2k year old book and sings songs. Those who ACTUALLY WITNESSED this fraud have never been fooled, and you worship them too, since you are "sub" to THE CHOSEN....
Israel did 911, the Marines in Lebanon 1983, JFK, the USS Liberty, and Gaddafi was Jewish, so Pan Am 103 was also an act of JEWISH terror.

:lol:

Really dude? Did the voices tell you that?

What a load of shite.

By the way. Look at me and Hindsite on the same side. Mark this day with a stone.
LaDexter wrote:Your "God" does not exist. There is no "terror" in mouthing off bullshit about that which does not exist.

You still cannot even answer who gets "everything" when Jesus says "give up everything and follow me...."

Jews observed Jesus, you did not. You are a birdbrained moron who parrots a 2k year old book and sings songs. Those who ACTUALLY WITNESSED this fraud have never been fooled, and you worship them too, since you are "sub" to THE CHOSEN....

I couldn't help from laughing at your nonsense. But I guess I shouldn't laugh because you seem to be in danger of judgment. I will just quote the following important message from Jesus without singing a song:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."
(John 3:16 NASB)
Hindsite wrote:I couldn't help from laughing at your nonsense. But I guess I shouldn't laugh because you seem to be in danger of judgment. I will just quote the following important message from Jesus without singing a song:

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life."
(John 3:16 NASB)

How bizarre. This includes this convicted child sexual predator.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/au ... 4447c74637
His remarks regarding religious morality when debating Richard Dawkins will not age well. :lol:
XogGyux wrote:How bizarre. This includes this convicted child sexual predator.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/au ... 4447c74637
His remarks regarding religious morality when debating Richard Dawkins will not age well. :lol:

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
(Matthew 7:21 KJV)
Drlee wrote::lol:

Really dude? Did the voices tell you that?

What a load of shite.

By the way. Look at me and Hindsite on the same side. Mark this day with a stone.

Always an insult, never an attempt to debate, because to debate is to lose, and ZIONISM prefers CENSORSHIP over truth, has since the Levite fraud who "looked different" came down the mountain.... which is when ZIONISM first responded by murdering the 3500 who noticed the guy who "looked different" was not MOSES....

Indeed, the cowardice and treason of ZIONISM has been active here for decades. It won't be for much longer....
Christian MATH....

God put his ONE SON on Earth....

Current minimum estimate of galaxies we can see = 100 billion
average base number of stars per galaxy = 100 billion

odds "God" put his "only son" on this star system = 1/(100 billion squared)

NICE

=

or about the average IQ of the pro Israel "Christian" in America....

I was blind. This guy gave me my sight back.... and I so appreciated that, I skipped/refused to testify at his trial, so he got the cross....

LMFAO!!

The FRAUD healed NOBODY, which is why NOBODY testified at his trial....
Drlee wrote:Hatred is an ugly thing. I hope his mom doesn't catch him. She might take his computer away.

He must have done a bad thing that's eating at his conscience. So, he blames the Jews and that real ''The International Jew, the Poisoner of all peoples''*, Jesus Christ. It means though that he still has a conscience to get angry about, so there's hope for him.

*Paraphrase of a quote from Adolf Hitler.
LaDexter wrote:Always an insult, never an attempt to debate, because to debate is to lose, and ZIONISM prefers CENSORSHIP over truth, has since the Levite fraud who "looked different" came down the mountain.... which is when ZIONISM first responded by murdering the 3500 who noticed the guy who "looked different" was not MOSES....

Indeed, the cowardice and treason of ZIONISM has been active here for decades. It won't be for much longer....

Stop posting Religious hatred.

You hate Zionism and all, but your religious hatred is disgusting.
The only demographic to observe Jesus was the Jewish demographic, and they reject him and consider him a fraud.

Every other demographic whose ancestors never got near Jesus are absolutely certain that those who actually did observe him are completely wrong about him.

Parroting a book and singing is apparently superior to actually observing, the "logic" of Christians....

and don't forget, the Christians believe they are "subservient" to Jews who are chosen by "God..." even as those same Jews reject everything a Christian actually "believes..."
and don't forget, the Christians believe they are "subservient" to Jews who are chosen by "God..."

And this is absolutely untrue. No basis in fact whatsoever. But it is the best you can do. :roll:
Drlee wrote:And this is absolutely untrue. No basis in fact whatsoever. But it is the best you can do. :roll:

@Drlee, @Victoribus Spolia;

Arguing with the slightly unhinged is a tiresome affair after all, but this is ''Politics'' after all, that is; ''affairs of the Polis'' and so we come down to Earth to deal with the City of Men. And so I would say that this here is a fine demonstration of the fact that man-if he were not restrained by the force of law and the law of force together-would in short time exterminate himself within weeks if not days.

A sad truth is still truth.
LaDexter wrote:You still cannot even answer who gets "everything" when Jesus says "give up everything and follow me...."

Jesus told the young rich man if he wanted to be perfect to sell everything he had and give to the poor. And then come follow Jesus. So obviously the buyers will get "everything" he had after they pay him for it. Buying and selling is part of capitalism. But the Young rich man did not want to sell his possessions and give to the poor or to follow Jesus.

LaDexter wrote:Jews observed Jesus, you did not.

The Jews refused to observe Jesus and they had Him crucified.
@Hindsite , you said;

Jesus told the young rich man if he wanted to be perfect to sell everything he had and give to the poor. So obviously the buyers will get "everything" he had after they pay him for it. Buying and selling is part of capitalism.

If the Poor are 'given' everything by the young rich man, then they aren't buying it, it was given them freely. Our Lord was telling the man to sell off all his worldly goods, and give the proceeds of the sale to the Poor, which would have been pretty much everybody else in his community.

The Jews refused to observe Jesus and they had Him crucified.

The person you're debating seems to fail to understand that neither the Jews who rejected Jesus nor those who followed Him denied His miracles, but whether or not they came from God. The Talmud says that Jesus of Nazareth was a ''Sorcerer who led all Israel astray'', while Christians believe in Him as being God Himself Incarnate. Nobody denied the miracles, this should say something in itself to the skeptics.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

You do not care about Thai culture enough to spea[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjbl_6RDhkM :D […]