"Jews are smartest race in the world and superior humans", Israeli Lawmaker claims - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
#14978249
Godstud wrote:You forgot the fourth one: "I want to live a long life, so drinking too much is counter-productive, so I am going to cut back, or stop.

Nutrition most certainly is a factor, but it's hardly due to "bad parenting". :roll: You also have to look at poverty and poor education in black communities, which leads to lower IQ scores. most IQ tests are culturally based, and so there might be other factors not being accounted for.

All said, I doubt there is actually a "smartest race", since we're all genetically similar enough that there is no scientific distinction between "races", because they are mostly a social construct.


But you run into a situation where you say that there are no people who are poor because they are low IQ. They are always poor because of these other extenuating circumstances. Obviously, I am sure you make some exceptions for middle class white kids that became homeless meth addicts, why wouldn't you? They are certainly poor because of their own deeds...

But, you refuse to accept something like these people are poor because they are low IQ and have been inheriting a bad set of genes for a long time, never able to break the mold.

Most Europeans came here as poor & broke people, right?

Asians came here most often as poor and broke people who were even discriminated against, right?

Yet, the second and third generations of these people have become immensely successful.

If this is purely cultural... Why isn't Godstud & the Left out there rallying to change black culture? I think it is because you don't really believe it is cultural, and you passively accept, at least on some subliminal level, that there are some people beyond being helped.

Indeed, studies show that liberals condescend and speak down towards black Americans.
----

Your last sentence that there is no scientific distinction between races is absolutely hilarious & and a oft repeated, bold faced distortion of reality that the left indulges in.

It depends on the idea that race cannot be defined and not on lack of distinctiveness between groups.

It'd be like me saying "Well, obviously, musical genres do not exist because there is no reason why I can't classify black metal as its own totally separate genre of metal, or even just as some offshoot subgenre of death metal if I really want to, right?"

Aren't genres stupid?

Heck, does music even exist?

Show me a greater symphony than a thunderstorm, pal, and tell me that you need instruments to make music, or you even need a setting... You should hear my air conditioner.
#14978253
@Drlee , sorry but your post is basically idealistic nonsense.
You are going to buy the poor a house in your neighborhood and give them all the advantages of your wealth? Sure you are. That sounds like a workable solution. Lol.
You are then going to have hired experts examine, diagnose, and treat them? Sure you are? Like the methods where schools diagnose everyone with a problem to increase their federal dollars and don’t care they have given the kid another excuse to fail?
Like forcing special education teachers to babysit non responsive kids because it is their ‘right’ to be there?
I will quit ranting there, but is obvious you have no idea how these programs work and how much money is wasted.
Get the federal government out of it if you want solutions. Let the schools and communities do what works instead of chasing federal dollars and obeying federal regulations.
#14978265
Verv wrote:Your last sentence that there is no scientific distinction between races is absolutely hilarious & and a oft repeated, bold faced distortion of reality that the left indulges in.
Well then. What are the scientific names for blacks and whites? Surely they are both sub-species? :lol:

I have a source that's based on science and not your moronic racist propaganda.

Race Is a Social Construct, Scientists Argue
Racial categories are weak proxies for genetic diversity and need to be phased out
"What the study of complete genomes from different parts of the world has shown is that even between Africa and Europe, for example, there is not a single absolute genetic difference, meaning no single variant where all Africans have one variant and all Europeans another one, even when recent migration is disregarded," Pääbo told Live Science. "It is all a question of differences in how frequent different variants are on different continents and in different regions."
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... sts-argue/

You're wrong.
Last edited by Godstud on 08 Jan 2019 03:52, edited 1 time in total.
#14978283
Godstud wrote:Well then. What are the scientific names for blacks and whites? Surely they are both sub-species? :lol:

I have a source that's based on science and not your moronic racist propaganda.

Race Is a Social Construct, Scientists Argue
Racial categories are weak proxies for genetic diversity and need to be phased out
"What the study of complete genomes from different parts of the world has shown is that even between Africa and Europe, for example, there is not a single absolute genetic difference, meaning no single variant where all Africans have one variant and all Europeans another one, even when recent migration is disregarded," Pääbo told Live Science. "It is all a question of differences in how frequent different variants are on different continents and in different regions."
https://www.scientificamerican.com/arti ... sts-argue/

You're wrong.


It is transparently idiotic to say that there is not a genetic basis for race -- it doesn't matter what starry eyed idiot hiding behind a degree says. You can engage in a zillion forms of mental gymnastics but simple statements cut through that nonsense.

Do you confuse ethnic Koreans with ethnic Nigerians? Do you confuse ethnic Finns with ethnic Australian aboriginals?

The answer is "no," right?

... And why is that?

It's because the genes of the parents of each one of these people provide them with physical traits that are different.

Yes, race is a social construct insofar as the parameters of race can be defined arbitrarily. Why is a Turk not white, but a Greek who is darker considered white, by many people? Why do some people consider Turks white, and others don't? Plus a thousand other questions like this.

You understand this, yes? And you understand that the components involved are genetic that shape what we look like, right?

Can you make some kind of clear statement on this that isn't just post-reality Leftist gibberish for us?
#14978287
:roll: Did you even read the what I posted?

"It is all a question of differences in how frequent different variants are on different continents and in different regions."

That's not race though, and your sub-moronic right-wing racist gibberings are just that.
#14978293
Godstud wrote::roll: Did you even read the what I posted?

"It is all a question of differences in how frequent different variants are on different continents and in different regions."

That's not race though, and your sub-moronic right-wing racist gibberings are just that.


This isn't a response in the least.

Alright, bucko, go hide behind your pop science bad takes made for morons that can't come to a semi-rational conclusion of their own.

It's embarrassing to think that there are people who consider themselves intellectuals that talk about politics as a hobby which are actually sucked into these blatantly pathetic arguments.

I see you won't discuss this with me further because you know you are at the beginning of a losing argument :lol: .

Let's see if you can give us a semi-rational response at some point as opposed to just denying that there is a discussion happening. :lol:

Oh, and moderators, remember when you refused to take any kind of action for Special Olympian's ridiculous ad hominem posts against other users? I do. And I am expecting zero moderation.
#14978301
Godstud wrote:Well then. What are the scientific names for blacks and whites? Surely they are both sub-species?

I am not a scientist, but when I was growing up, whites were listed on forms as Caucasian and I believe blacks were listed as Negro or Negroid. I remember Caucasian because I was told to mark it for myself, which seemed weird to me at the time.
#14978305
@Hindsite Those are not scientific names. The only one for humans is Homo Sapiens. Yes, historical inaccuracies flourished during your lifetime, where once they thought the moon was made of cheese.

You are now one iota smarter than you were a moment ago.
#14978307
That made me remember the visa form to enter Zambia for the first time.
They asked for race and I filled in "white"
and they asked for religion and I filled in "not applicable".

The form was returned to me saying it was not filled in properly.
For race I had to write "European" and for religion they filled it for me as "Christian"
Lol. I did not object because I needed to go there for my first job.
#14978308
Godstud wrote:@Hindsite Those are not scientific names. The only one for humans is Homo Sapiens. Yes, historical inaccuracies flourished during your lifetime, where once they thought the moon was made of cheese.

You are now one iota smarter than you were a moment ago.

Man, you are so smart, it amazes me.
HalleluYah
#14978321
Godstud wrote:Too many facts for you to take in at one time? I can't do this in crayon, unfortunately.


If race doesn’t exist, why do you call people racists? Make up your mind. If it doesn’t exist, quit harping on it. Bringing race into every thread and then saying it doesn’t exist makes no sense.
#14978337
What part of "race is a social construct" can you not comprehend???

Racists want to discriminate based on race, something of a pseudoscience that was developed long ago. Scientifically, races do not actually exist. All humans are Homo Sapiens, with some differences do to diversity within the species, and adaptation.

Being racist shows a definitive lack of education and knowledge.

Kapeesh?
#14978340
Godstud wrote:What part of "race is a social construct" can you not comprehend???

Racists want to discriminate based on race, something of a pseudoscience that was developed long ago. Scientifically, races do not actually exist. All humans are Homo Sapiens, with some differences do to diversity within the species, and adaptation.

Being racist shows a definitive lack of education and knowledge.

Kapeesh?


A racist is someone who believes their race is superior to other races. If you don’t believe in race, then a person can not be racist. You can only accuse them of bigotry.
Quit calling people racists if you don’t believe in race. Otherwise, you are justifying race exists.
#14978343
A racist is also someone who discriminates against someone based on their belief or preconception of race, and their belief in it. You trying to dismiss racism is sheer stupidity.

One Degree wrote:Quit calling people racists if you don’t believe in race
:roll: You're a racist if you believe there is race and discriminate against people on it's basis. If you don't like that, then stop saying racist shit.

I don't have to believe in race to acknowledge that you do, and discriminate based on this ignorance.
#14978344
Actually, I think @One Degree's argument is completely logical. However, the problem is, it's too nuanced of an argument/idea that it will get lost in noise and emotion.

Actually, I think this is the broader problem most people on this planet have. An inability to see the nuance in arguments/logic. It's much easier to just blanketly deny or accept stuff. Black and white, as it were. Thus, for this reason, I would then agree with @Godstud, that even if you don't believe race is a thing, you could still claim things to be racist. To start, it's easier for people en masse to understand (due to my above point about nuanced thinking), and second, at a practical level, it still achieves the goal to call out someone on behavior that is deemed unacceptable.
#14978347
I am suggesting calling it ‘bigotry’ might de emphasize racial divisions. I agree it is very nuanced, it just seems counterproductive to keep emphasizing race if you want to heal racial divisions. It’s like telling someone not to think about a word. It has the opposite effect.
#14978454
People calling people out for being racist isn't causing division. It's the people acting and saying racist shit that is causing the problem.

Get with the program. Put your helmet on and get in the game. Clue in.

WAKE UP!
#14978455
Godstud wrote:People calling people out for being racist isn't causing division. It's the people acting and saying racist shit that is causing the problem.

Get with the program. Put your helmet on and get in the game. Clue in.

WAKE UP!


We have been through this in another thread. Based upon the dictionary definition, you need to know what a person believes to know if they are a racist. None of you could even come up with another definition. The term is absolutely meaningless today due to it’s overuse by arrogant people. Bigotry is the correct term for almost every time you call someone a racist. Wake up and use English correctly.
  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 17
Big Green

Big Green and other monikers such as 'The Group of[…]

Trump`s «absolute malice»

Well of course there is no shortage of malice, fea[…]

@blackjack21 it is all about jokes and showing h[…]

https://preview.redd.it/vouel748x6p21[…]