USA in search of reason for attacks - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
At this moment, the situation in Syria is quite tense and not any expert is ready to talk about what is happening and how it will end. Contradictions between the statements of US officials and incoming information from the battlefields in Syria - beat all the records. The point is…

June 14, the United States, after a short break, resumed funding the so-called "White helmets". The size of the grants is 6 billion $. Such decision of the United States was sharply criticized by 11 States in the Middle East and Russia, and on 23 of June Russian Defense Ministry, during a press conference, presented to the media pictures of homemade plants producing chemical weapons captured in Douma made of European parts.

The same day, a large opposition combat group called "Free Syrian army", moved to the side of Bashar al-Assad from the southern de-escalation zone.

June 25, the militants of the group "Al-Nusra" attacked settlements in Syria, passed under control of the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. However, the soldiers of the Bashar`s army, along with units of the Syrian free army, repelled the attack of the terrorists, causing significant damage to number of terrorists.
Godstud wrote:"White helmets" is just the nice way of saying ISIS and Al Qaeda.

It's pretty apparent that the group was heavily infiltrated, at the least. I'm led to believe that someone high in it's administration is linked to US interests (probably CIA) and that we are considering him as someone to put forward as a replacement for Assad. This is all just speculation, but there is some reason the US wants to rehabilitate this group. It's possible terrorist elements have been purged (we hope?) The CIA isn't always the best judge of character, and with Trump at the wheel? Who knows? I do think the indication is that we expect to accomplish regime change, possibly soon.

Zam :smokin:
Al-Gunt wrote:June 14, the United States, after a short break, resumed funding the so-called "White helmets". The size of the grants is 6 billion $. Such decision of the United States was sharply criticized by 11 States in the Middle East and Russia, and on 23 of June Russian Defense Ministry, during a press conference, presented to the media pictures of homemade plants producing chemical weapons captured in Douma made of European parts.

:lol:

It's $6.6 million, not $6 billion. Also the "homemade plants producing chemical weapons made of European parts". Hilarious.

Al-Gunt, if you are not working for a Russian troll factory, I suggest you respond to my post. :D

Godstud wrote:"White helmets" is just the nice way of saying ISIS and Al Qaeda.

Clearly everyone not working for the second coming of Christ (Assad) is ISIS.

What exactly is wrong? We know how many rockets w[…]

Leslie woman gets to the point. Lol. https:[…]

I'm surprised to see the genocide supporters (lik[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

This is the issue. It is not changing. https://y[…]