Iran : War or Regime Change ? - Page 9 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
^ the converts are usually the most mental tho, Libertarian. I think it's over-compensating for not being born into what they end up converting to. Seems to be the case with ZN anyway.

Zionist Nationalist wrote:You have posted this shit with norman dozens of times

I put that quote up whenever Israel is hankering for more and more war, as it does.

What Finky said is true and remains true as with Israel's tweeting today of making war on Iran.

Israel just can't stop attacking other countries. It will get its just desserts one day though, I'm sure, if this remains its MO forever.
the converts are usually the most mental tho, Libertarian. I think it's over-compensating for not being born into what they end up converting to. Seems to be the case with ZN anyway.

Im atheist I didnt converted to any religion

Israel just can't stop attacking other countries. It will get its just desserts one day though, I'm sure, if this remains its MO forever.

We will see about that
Israel does not attack without a reason

We will bring the Mullah regime though war or peace.
Zionist Nationalist wrote:Never been there

You're from eastern europe it might as well be Russia territories.

Zionist Nationalist wrote:and why you call me commie I hate communism :lol:

I don't know why, it was the best thing that could of happen to slave race.
Tehran and its supreme Mid East commander Al Qods chief Gen. Qassem Soleimani can’t be expected to stand by meekly after the Trump administration designated the Revolutionary Guards a terrorist organization. After all, the Al Qods Brigades are the external arm of the IRGC. Anyone paying attention would have noticed changes in the IDF’s coastal and northern deployments and the US forces stationed in Israel.

https://www.debka.com/israelis-take-ele ... t-reality/

Well that got my attention.
After the sanctions, the floods, the earth quakes, the anger of the Iranian people, the economic collapse, maybe they will start something stupid that they will regret.
Ter wrote:No, the situation between China and Taiwan bears no resemblance to the one between Iran and Israel.
China considers Taiwan a wayward province and would like to reunite, like they have done with Hongkong and Macao. Did China "annihilate" Hongkong or Macao ? No they didn't.

I found it very hard to believe such China-loving words come from someone who has "Free Tibet" as his signature.

China is very keen to annihilate the freedom of criticising the Commies in Hong Kong and Macau, or any person critical to the regime. Liu Xiaobo is the best example -- If not for the international attention they wouldn't have to make a funeral of him as if he's an aide of Xi Jinping.
Well, I understand that the (decaying?) US nuclear arsenal has to be used somewhere. It's a pity that the nukes have to be detonated at a place where democracy does matter, even though the said democracy is not as good as the West to some.
Nothing is clear- we just know that Iran is under pressure more than any other time. The nuclear deal failed to fulfill what it promised, because of various reasons including USA pressure. [url]Now the country considers reducing its JCPOA commitments.[/url]
And yet it would be very easy to stop all this unnecessary nonsense.
Stop being the beligerent bully on the block.
Leave your neighbours be.
Stop shouting to annihilate other regimes in the region.
Stop the saber rattling.
Stop the ballistic missiles.
Stop the threats.

And then we can sing kumbayah around the camp fire...
:excited:
Patrickov wrote:I found it very hard to believe such China-loving words come from someone who has "Free Tibet" as his signature.

China is very keen to annihilate the freedom of criticising the Commies in Hong Kong and Macau, or any person critical to the regime. Liu Xiaobo is the best example -- If not for the international attention they wouldn't have to make a funeral of him as if he's an aide of Xi Jinping.

"Annihilating freedom" is a bit more tolerable than annihilating life. China wants to put the boot to the neck but only to show who is boss. Israel is up against people who want to exterminate them. That is a significant difference IMO and I am no fan of China either.
US ready to go for Iran’s Guards bases if Iraqi Shiite proxies attack Al Tanf garrison

US-Iranian tensions this week were ramped up by intelligence of a plot for Iran’s Iraqi proxies to attack the American Al Tanf garrison in E. Syria, which commands the strategic Syrian-Iraqi-Jordanian border intersection. DEBKAfile’s military and intelligence sources, reporting this exclusively, reveal that Tehran’s master-plotter is Qais al-Khazail, head of the Iraqi Kataib Hezballah militia, and he is collaborating with a fellow proxy, the Asa’ib Ahl Al-Haq.

This intelligence, which reached the head of US CENTCOM, Marine Lt. Gen. Kenneth McKenzie, galvanized Washington into action. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo hurried over to Baghdad on Tuesday, May 7 with a warning that US punishment would reach Iranian soil and its Revolutionary Guards bases, if US forces came to harm. On Thursday, the USS Abraham Lincoln carrier strike group sailed into the Red Sea and on Thursday, the Pentagon announced the redeployment of Patriot anti-missile batteries to the Middle East.

These ramped up US deployments followed a high-powered conference, which took place unusually at CIA headquarters in Langley on April 29 at 7 a.m. The top-secret meeting was attended by CIA Director Gina Haskel, Acting Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahan, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Joe Dunford, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and National Intelligence Director Dan Coats.

For the Trump administration, an Iranian proxy attack on a US asset or ally is tantamount to direct aggression by the Islamic regime in terms of the American response. The Iraqi Hezballah militia is a faction of the multibranched Iraqi Shiite PMU which takes its orders from the Al Qods chief Gen. Qassem Soleimani. DEBKAfile’s military sources report that in recent months, the PMU has concentrated large scale forces in the western Iraqi province of Anbar next door to the Syrian border This has given Tehran’s plot master Qais al Khazali easy access to his target and time to properly prepare a successful hit. Iran has also provided him with a multi-function arsenal of missiles. They include Fateh 110 missiles which have a range of 300km; Zelzal 2 and Zelzal 3 which can reach targets at distances respectively of 150km and 210 km; and Zulfigar short-range ballistic missiles which have a 1,000km range.

This missile arsenal offers Iran’s proxy chief several options for striking US targets outside Iraq across the Middle East – either instead of or in addition to the projected Al Tanf operation.

Ranged against Iran’s preparations, the Americans have deployed: B-52 bombers to the Al-Udaid Air Base in Qatar; F-35A stealth aircraft to Al-Dhafra base in the UAE; and ordered the USS Abraham Lincoln with strike group take up position in the Red Sea.

https://www.debka.com/us-ready-to-go-fo ... -garrison/

Is it bluff or are they going to fight ?
It could go either way.
skinster wrote:Your English is bad too, ZN. Stones, glass houses and all that. :D

Syria had to fall for the same to happen to Iran. It's not going to happen anywhere besides in psychotic Zionists' dreams.

its not necessary for Iran to completely collapse it will be enough if they will be contained and busy with internal issues right now its on its way to happen
soon they will have no more spare money to sponsor terrorism
Syria will stay pro Iranian for long time but at the same time they wont be able to pose any threat their economy is shit and their allies are sanctioned too :lol:

spinster before you say anything about my English how many languages do you speak?
also I doubt that you completed school you probably failed all your exams :lol:

@Deutschmania , @wat0n The definition of auth[…]

@QatzelOk calling another person a liar is not a[…]

Race is scientifically arbitrary. It was created […]

Well domestication was just a beneficial adaptati[…]