Finally! A solution to the Palestinian Issue - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
The Trail of Joys

Here is my solution to the one-state-two-state-apartheid problem in Israel and Palestine.

It involves allowing the Arabs who claim to be "Palestinian" to move to a much more peaceful corner of the world - Kashmir.

Kashmir is currently empty of people - a barren surface of rock and agriculturally rich river ecosystems, which would be the perfect "blank slate" for the budding "Arabs pretending to be Palestinians" movement.

I call this life-affirming relocation "The Trail of Joys" because of all the potential travel friends these fake Palestinians will make along the way to their new homeland.

And just like this relocation will provide peace and security to all the imporant humans in the Middle East, it will also ensure peace and stability in India and Pakistan by creating a neutral Christian-and-Muslim state to replace a problematic one.

soundtrack
@QatzelOk although its satiracal ethnic-cleansing proposal, because its left by the forum stuff and caught as active on PoFo now, I'll must respond so I wouldnt stay indifferent and like that actually give thumb to this kind of reasoning ...

... 1st, I'll say put yourself in their shoes! 2nd, this kinds of proposal is more mocking than affirmative solution that would be ever accepted by Palestinians, they would need to curb also with the earlier exodus! 3rd, there is already long history of dialog at place so this kind of reasoning to be taken even as possibility! probably You are aware for all of this yet still decided to post sims idea, wonder why the need for this kind of sarcasm!?

... as I know after all the years of frozen conflict, this kind of aryanistic geopolitics sounds fruitful for the ears, but forcible ethnic relocation or deportation (even exchange by political consent like in the past century) is almost impossible nowadays in peaceful manner, if we know that there are not just geopolitics at stake but also UN human-rights declarations, and even if there was any regional or global war - again this cant be accepted easily even by usA, even less now after the large russian presence in Syria, so even on long run this kind of proposition is not solution!

but for a moment lets think from dystopian perspective, would such move by anyone in Middle East will loosen the arab-israeli tension, for sure not, if there is no issue with Palestine it will pop up with Jordan or Lebanon as radical excuse so tensions could go on until there is no jewish state there, simply with it there is no chance for new Caliphate on the horizon ... think eventual lasting peace is possible only if there is new great flood, and even then its question whether massive relocation of masses for new lands and resources will relax all parties, maybe it would worsen everything, depending what kind and how precise would be used new defense technology by the jewish state!
Odiseizam wrote:I'll say put yourself in their shoes! 2nd, this kinds of proposal is more mocking than affirmative solution that would be ever accepted by Palestinians, they would need to curb also with the earlier exodus! 3rd, there is already long history of dialog at place so this kind of reasoning to be taken even as possibility! probably You are aware for all of this yet still decided to post sims idea, wonder why the need for this kind of sarcasm!?

I am trying to get forum readers to draw a parallel between what was done to First Nations in the Americas, and what is being done RIGHT NOW to Palestinians.

The "shoes" that I have put myself into for this thread, are the pointy leather shoes of Israeli marketing.

Confessions extracted under torture...seems legit.[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]