Do Israelis know their vaccine is muslim invention - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the nations of the Middle East.

Moderator: PoFo Middle-East Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please. This is an international political discussion forum moderated in English, so please post in English only. Thank you.
#15169273
Sandzak wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

A turkish couple owns the company who developed the best Corona vaccine.

How do the Zionists, who see muslims as sub-humans, feel their ass saved by a muslim development???


What's the best vaccine?

Anyway, they'll take anything that works. Only a moron would refuse to vaccinate because of who came up with a working vaccine.
#15169282
Sandzak wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

A turkish couple owns the company who developed the best Corona vaccine.

How do the Zionists, who see muslims as sub-humans, feel their ass saved by a muslim development???


Actually they are German because a) they have lived in Germany for a long time and b) Ultimately it is Germany and its economy that provided them the opportunity to invent that vaccine. The reason it is not "muslim" or "turkish" vaccine is because success in Germany is not decided by your religion or nationality like some try to take pride in. The reason it wasn't invented in Turkey is because Turkish economy and society didn't allow them the opportunity so it totally invalidates your point.
#15169287
JohnRawls wrote:
Actually they are German because a) they have lived in Germany for a long time and b) Ultimately it is Germany and its economy that provided them the opportunity to invent that vaccine. The reason it is not "muslim" or "turkish" vaccine is because success in Germany is not decided by your religion or nationality like some try to take pride in. The reason it wasn't invented in Turkey is because Turkish economy and society didn't allow them the opportunity so it totally invalidates your point.


Indeed. This reminds me of when for example, Indians (I use this example because I work with a lot of Indians), will claim some achievement of an India that was born and raised in the UK/US/etc. as their own. However, what they don't seem to realize is that this person would not be able to do what they did if it wasn't for being born and raised in the US/UK/etc. These people's success are more of a product of the west than than the mother culture. In fact, this should be a seen as a failure and disappointment that India was not capable of giving this person what they needed to succeeded at home.

This tactic/idea/concept/attitude basically ignores/denies the hosts nation's own failures. As we all know, you cannot fix something unless you acknowledge a problem. In this case, that many very smart people from developing countries have to leave their home countries to find success in the west. This should be viewed as a problem in developing countries, not as something to be proud of. Until this changes, we will continue to see smart people with drive leave developing countries for the west.

Dominicans do this shit too.
#15169292
JohnRawls wrote:Actually they are German because a) they have lived in Germany for a long time and b) Ultimately it is Germany and its economy that provided them the opportunity to invent that vaccine. The reason it is not "muslim" or "turkish" vaccine is because success in Germany is not decided by your religion or nationality like some try to take pride in. The reason it wasn't invented in Turkey is because Turkish economy and society didn't allow them the opportunity so it totally invalidates your point.


I just want to point out that the CEO of Pfizer, was born, raised and educated in Greece.

:excited:
#15169294
noemon wrote:I just want to point out that the CEO of Pfizer, was born, raised and educated in Greece.

:excited:


A CEO of a large company changes often so it is hardly ones CEO achievement that the company exists and is manufacturing COVID vaccine :p Unless you want to imply that he caused the COVID pandemic which I doubt you are trying to do.
#15169396
wat0n wrote:Are the Turkish scientists even practicing Muslims?



Good question. Which points out an absurdity. It is also kind of like crediting Christianity with some scientific invention. An inventor may be a practicing Christian, but just the mere, or pure practice of Christianity itself will not produce a scientific invention. Even if the said Turkish scientists were practicing Moslems it will still not make their inventions a Moslem invention.
#15169645
I would give the credit to the leadership of Pfizer AND the scientists at Pfizer that created the vaccine. You can't anything done without good leadership and you certainly can't get a vaccine created without the brainpower to do so. If the CEO is a Muslim or from Greece, it makes no difference to me. As long as the needed vaccine is created to help save lives.
#15169647
@noemon

It seems the Greeks have an entrepreneurial streak in them like Americans.

@JohnRawls

JohnRawls wrote:A CEO of a large company changes often so it is hardly ones CEO achievement that the company exists and is manufacturing COVID vaccine :p Unless you want to imply that he caused the COVID pandemic which I doubt you are trying to do.


I disagree, if the vaccine was developed under the watch of a specific CEO, then that CEO gets the credit for the vaccine along with his scientists. That being said, the next question would be, how do the shareholders feel about this same CEO? Is he performing to their expectations?
#15169690
Apparently, when Edward Jenner was inventing the first vaccine, he was in regular correspondence with Islamic scholars who were practicing inoculation through something similar to variolation.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(11)61004-0/fulltext?rss=yes
Last edited by noemon on 28 Apr 2021 20:39, edited 1 time in total. Reason: fixed link
#15172579
Sandzak wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

A turkish couple owns the company who developed the best Corona vaccine.

Umm... no ?

Sandzak wrote:How do the Zionists, who see muslims as sub-humans, feel their ass saved by a muslim development???

I don't think that Zionists view muslims as sub-humans ? Where is your evidence for this assertation ? In addition, this was NOT a 'muslim' development.
Sandzak wrote:There is a hadith:" Search in science Allah"

Umm... I don't think there IS ? Could you give us the Hadith book reference, chapter and verse ?
#15172987
Sandzak wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

A turkish couple owns the company who developed the best Corona vaccine.

How do the Zionists, who see muslims as sub-humans, feel their ass saved by a muslim development???


"How do the Zionists, who see muslims as sub-humans..."

You lost me there.
#15173506
Lipush wrote:"How do the Zionists, who see muslims as sub-humans..."

You lost me there.


I've read the Talmudic verses concerning how Religious Jews are meant to view ALL non-jewish people as dogs.

Thankfully most of them, the more liberal orthodox and reform Jews, ignore those verses just as most Muslims ignore the extreme anti-semitism that is rife throughout the Quran.

But they do in fact exist in the Religious text and fundamentalist Jewish extremists follow those beliefs and publically express them, just as the fundamentalist Muslims express extreme anti-semitic views. That's why the Zionist Israelis wandering the street found it easy as a mob to lynch that innocent Arab on video in the streets earlier this week, with no regrets. Heck even Jesus expressed that unhelpful view on at least one occasion in the New Testament and was humbled and outsmarted by the Samaritan woman.

You have gotta be paid by the word for that BS. […]

A question for our Marxists

Okay, then say what you want to say here, using[…]

Please provide evidence for this claim. Your s[…]

US Supreme Court Watch

Religious beliefs are not homophobia. Homophob[…]